• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jordan Peterson: Occult Magician

JP casts powerful lobster spells over his followers. His expert use of occult symbolism goes undetected by the rational-minded audience mistaking his scientific sounding word salad as profound truths.

Stop exposing our double-agents from spiritually subverting our opposition.

I like your posts. They are very measured to express just the right amount of disdain for certain members yet toeing the line of the forum rules.

12 years of experience ought to get you a PhD in TypoC Posting. I will learn a lot from you. Keep up the good work. :)

Jaguar

I like your posts. They are very measured to express just the right amount of disdain for certain members yet toeing the line of the forum rules.

12 years of experience ought to get you a PhD in TypoC Posting. Keep up the good work. :)

Dispense with the ad hominem attacks and simply answer the question.

Jaguar

Do you actually care to discuss this topic?

No, no. This is what you originally typed:

"Do you actually care to discuss this topic, or would you like another opportunity to take a swipe at me?"

Nowhere in my response was there anything involving you, much less a swipe, but you chose to interpret my post that way. That's on you. Own it. Again, still avoiding my original question:

"Who cares what he is and why does it matter?" Do you have a beef with Peterson? And what of freemasons?

Several Masonic Principles Are:

1. Faith must be the center of our lives.
  2. All men and women are the children of God.
  3. No one has the right to tell another person what he or she must think or believe.
  4. Each person has a responsibility to be a good citizen, obeying the law.
  5. It is important to work to make the world a better place for all.
  6. Honor and integrity are keys to a meaningful life

So what? Is there devil worshipping in that list that I'm not seeing? I'll ask you one more time - why does it matter what he is, or what he is not? Many conspiracy theory writers have connected Freemasons (and the Knights Templar) with worship of the devil. The joker in the video mentioned the devil. So what is the real problem here? Just spit it out - is it really that difficult to tell it straight?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No, he's just an overrated psychologist who convinced himself he was a self-help guru and savior of western civilization.

He's hardly the antichrist, he's not the reincarnation of Hitler, he's just another pseudointellectual bloke with strong opinions. You should hang out with some feminists though, as a lot of them hate the guy.

"Do you actually care to discuss this topic, or would you like another opportunity to take a swipe at me?"

Nowhere in my response was there anything involving you, much less a swipe, but you chose to interpret my post that way. That's on you. Own it. Again, still avoiding my original question:

"Who cares what he is and why does it matter?" Do you have a beef with Peterson? And what of freemasons?

Several Masonic Principles Are:

1. Faith must be the center of our lives.
  2. All men and women are the children of God.
  3. No one has the right to tell another person what he or she must think or believe.
  4. Each person has a responsibility to be a good citizen, obeying the law.
  5. It is important to work to make the world a better place for all.
  6. Honor and integrity are keys to a meaningful life

So what? Is there devil worshipping in that list that I'm not seeing? I'll ask you one more time - why does it matter what he is, or what he is not? Many conspiracy theory writers have connected Freemasons (and the Knights Templar) with worship of the devil. The joker in the video mentioned the devil. So what is the real problem here? Just spit it out - is it really that difficult to tell it straight?

There we go. Now, we can have a discussion.

Do you have a beef with Peterson? - Not really. I actually thank God for Peterson because he got me back on the road to God back in 2015-16.

And what of freemasons? - Not a fan of them.

• Faith must be the center of our lives. - Vague. Faith in what? Faith in Reason? Faith in yourself?
  • All men and women are the children of God. - Vague. Which God? For Trump and other Capitalists, Money is God followed closely by himself, or vice versa.
  • No one has the right to tell another person what he or she must think or believe. - Vaguely Correct. Free Will, afterall.
  • Each person has a responsibility to be a good citizen, obeying the law. - Vague. Being a responsible citizen, I will report my Jewish neighbors to the authorities. Free Will, afterall.
  • It is important to work to make the world a better place for all. Disagree. It is important to sanctify ourselves and the world will be full of saints.
  • Honor and integrity are keys to a meaningful life. Ehhh.... Disagree. Those are good virtues, but not the most important from my viewpoint.

So what? Is there devil worshipping in that list that I'm not seeing?

Yes, the workings of the Devil are hard for many to see.

I'll ask you one more time - why does it matter what he is, or what he is not? Many conspiracy theory writers have connected Freemasons (and the Knights Templar) with worship of the devil. The joker in the video mentioned the devil. So what is the real problem here? Just spit it out - is it really that difficult to tell it straight?

An interesting thing about the term "Conspiracy Theory" is that it's a relatively recent conception in the lexicon, and only serves to taint the free exchange of ideas by poisoning the well beforehand on topics that are deemed "off limits" by someone or something. Who decides what is a conspiracy theory and what isn't? And who are these gate keepers of ideas? Was not the Roman Catholic Church who were the gate keepers of ideas at one time?

If we believe in the tenets of Natural Selection, wouldn't bad ideas ( so called: "conspiracy theories") die out without the help of intelligent agents to handicap certain ideas from competing in the marketplace by ad hominem'ing certain ideas with the label "conspiracy theory?" How are you discerning between Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories?

Crazy Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out to Be True | Reader's Digest

You ask what the real problem here is, not really any problem. Just bringing up a topic of discussion to hone myself. Care to participate?

Are you a Freemason?

Will there be any other irrelevant questions asked in a discussion purportedly about Peterson?

Ascertaining whether one is rooted in Logos is hardly irrelevant if we want to speak as Men speak.

Nowhere in my response was there anything involving you, much less a swipe, but you chose to interpret my post that way. That's on you. Own it.

Well... yeah.

I edited my post because that's an available option.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This sounds like a safe view to have on the guy. I'm happy you got out of that JP fog.

Meh, he had some interesting ideas but overall there wasn't anything new or revolutionary about them, just a sort of new-agey take on Jung, sort of like Campbell, but more of that old conservative bootstraps wisdom and less of the follow-your-bliss stuff. I just never understood the polarization around JP. His followers treat him like a prophet and his haters treat him like a radical nationalist, when really he's neither. One might be quite let down and bored with him after their expectations had been built up by reports of his supposed profundity or evil. He's like Boba Fett, super hyped, but kind of a non-entity really.