• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jordan Peterson: Occult Magician

It is a pleasure to be able to quote lines to fit any occasion... ~Abraham Lincoln

Next to the originator of a good sentence is the first quoter of it. I hate quotations. Tell me what you know. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

He wrapped himself in quotations- as a beggar would enfold himself in the purple of Emperors. ~Rudyard Kipling

You do realize that I didn't actually quote anyone and that it was a play on the meme about quotes by Lincoln regarding the internet (because the internet wasn't around in the 1800s). It was a dumb joke. You can relax if you're able to restrain your passion. If not, feel free to continue searching for quotes about quotes.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You do realize that I didn't actually quote anyone and that it was a play on the meme about quotes by Lincoln regarding the internet (because the internet wasn't around in the 1800s). It was a dumb joke. You can relax if you're able to restrain your passion. If not, feel free to continue searching for quotes about quotes.

I'm quite relaxed. Having a little fun. Take a chill pill. Don't project. (-Dick Smothers, I think?)

Lark

I'm assuming it's a "Secret" due to the fact that this sort of knowledge could only be accessed in great libraries or as "insider" gnostic-esque information in the past.

It's a "Secret" today because even with the internet the vast majority of people give in to their base natures and prefer cat-videos (don't get me wrong, I like cat-videos, too) and Fox News. :shrug:

Formerly secret?

In all seriousness my magic is stronger than Petersons and I do not even need to fight a wizards duel to know it.

Lark

The internet was for sure around then, its always been around.

There's that famous story about when Lucifer gave Adam and Eve the WiFi password.

The internet was for sure around then, its always been around.

There's that famous story about when Lucifer gave Adam and Eve the WiFi password.

Well, I guess you're right. Taking space-time into consideration, I guess the internet did technically exist at the same time Lincoln was alive.

Lark

The Masons untied my shoelaces.

In all seriousness, take a look at that Illuminati video. You may find it interesting and the citations throughout are easily corroborated.

That's a hard pass, for the same reasons that I'm not going to invest my time in watching back episodes of some kind of tele-evangelism.