• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Theories of Truth

SolitaryWalker

Tenured roisterer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Apart from you being wrong, I can point out that I don't care whether I have your permission.
I wonder if you think you're very good at it either...
I can never help myself but wonder where the confused notion that I have any interest in making sure you understand what I have to say came from. You and The Poriferan share this problem.
Here's a tip -- if you've got nothing interesting for me, I'm going to jerk you around. But in the particularly grumpy mood I happen to be in now, I figured, instead, I'd just slam you publicly.

Besides, my foray into this thread has virtually nothing to do with any of what you've said.
I insist that reason's OP is more complicated than you seem to think, and while I don't expect you to assume you'd ever miscalculate, again, I don't leave it up to you.

:) You make a lot of sense.