• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is the worst emotion?

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Dread - the expectation of something terrible about to happen, like you're strapped to a table and some sicko is about to dissect you with power tools. It's a combination of fear, terror, and anxiety. Guilt sucks too.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Jealously .. jealously will taint even the most beautiful things. Will make people cover things that don't even bring them joy, chokes the love out of relationships , takes the spotlight off gratitude. Feeds insecurities.. Jealousy

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Katzzamizzen. When you're cat has been missing long enough that you're not looking for a live cat anymore.

Lark

Dread - the expectation of something terrible about to happen, like you're strapped to a table and some sicko is about to dissect you with power tools. It's a combination of fear, terror, and anxiety. Guilt sucks too.

Yeah, I get that, I've experienced that before. Dread I mean. Used a bunch of samurai mind tricks on occasion to deal with it when the inevitabilities involved are unavoidable. Still, its a terrible thing. Had physical health consequences for me at a time.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Clinical depression which is abnormally intense and debilitating, and is not something most people will ever experience in their lifetime.

Desolation to a level of severity that once again, most people never experience within their lifetime.

I wanted to express the intensity and elaborate more, but I guess I will in my blog instead because it seems like most aren't elaborating that much.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
If only I could define into one word the feeling of being cheated on by someone you love and thought loved you.
That, by far, is the worst I have ever felt.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That situation where you thought and felt you were getting along with someone for a while and having fun, only for them to one day snap at you and say they hate you, and they were just pretending to be nice.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
That situation where you thought and felt you were getting along with someone for a while and having fun, only for them to one day snap at you and say they hate you, and they were just pretending to be nice.

Jesus. What a piece of shit. Ugh.

Do you, like, want me to stab someone??

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Yep. Yep. Yep.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Jealousy. Its destructive to both yourself and others

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The helpless feeling associated with impending pain and tragedy. The silence before the bomb.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You post is getting a lot of responses. I'm sorry this happened to you, but I know it happens a lot with people socially. I wonder why. What would be the point of pretending to be nice? Did they get something else out of it like money, social positioning, or something else? Or maybe they were expecting to get something from you that you didn't offer them, and so they got mad? I have noticed that some people like relationships to fill their expectations, which can be quite demanding in some cases. Sometimes people expect to have control, and then when they don't, they aren't happy about it. Politeness can avert conflict, but actively hanging out of giving compliments for pretends doesn't make sense to me. I'm sure you are better off without that nonsense.

That original question is important. Why? Why would someone pretend to be nice if they don't like someone?