• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Weird Zodiac Sign: Aries? Me?

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I've been thinking about my Zodiac Sign, Aries. I see a few things about it that seem to relate to me, but several that don't. I've read somewhere that several other factors play into how your Sun Sign manifests, but I'm not sure if those could be severe enough to make an Aries look more like a Cancer or Pisces.

One of the more interesting things I've noticed is that I have a Gemini Ascendant, with Mercury in Pieces in the 11th House. The other oddity is having Libra, which is the opposite of Aries, as my Moon Sign. Lastly, I wasn't born naturally, but two months prematurely by Caesarian Section. What kind of effect would that have?

I'm not sure how to guess what the charts mean.

The information I used to calculate my chart was:

Born at 8:40am CST* on April 1, 1988.
41:52 Degrees North, 87:40 Degrees West.

*I don't think time moved to CDT until April 3rd, but I could be wrong since they change the rules so often.

CST= UTC -6
CDT= UTC -5

I know this because I've had to set this frequently due to many Linux distribution's virtual insistance on keeping time via UTC.

Last edited:

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have my Sun in Pisces, Moon in Cancer, Mercury in Pisces, Venus in Aries, and Mars in Aries.

I have a Gemini Ascendant and Aquarius in the 10th House (also called Midheaven).

I also have a lot of major Uranus and Pluto placements (trines, squares, sextiles, etc.), so that's probably why I identify myself with mostly Scorpio and Aquarius. (And yes, despite not being considered a planet, Pluto is still considered the modern ruler of Scorpio.)

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Hagel, Führer der Deutschen.

The fact that they wouldn't change Pluto's status makes sense because they're still assuming a Geocentric universe. (Which Johannes Kepler, Nicolaus Copernicus, and Tycho Brahe all discredited a long time ago.)

Responding to your info, my Mars is in Capricorn in the 8th House, and my Venus is in Taurus in the 12th House. I also have Aquarius in the 10th House.

But see for yourself:
Natal Chart Report

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Heh. According to that, I'm a good driver.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Dunno off-hand, but if you are an Aries let me know where you're driving so I can avoid you. ;) :D

You'll be glad to know that I don't drive, because I think it's too dangerous. I mean, I just don't like the idea of taking responsibility for the lives of myself and everyone else on the road. It's also kind of frightening. A huge chunk of metal careening around with other chunks of metal moving towards and away from it? Sounds like an accident waiting to happen. All you would need is one small mistake in judging distance, operation, a muscle spasm, etc, and everything's ruined.

I apologize that this thread has veered slightly off-topic. Hopefully this next question will steer it back on course.

So, anyway, no one really knows what kind of effect premature birth, or being born on April Fool's Day has on your astrology? Oh, well.

Last edited:

rivercrow

shoshaku jushaku
MBTI Type
type
I was an induced birth. I'm a cusp as well--Scorpio and Sag--so I often wonder about premature/delayed births.....

raincrow007

MBTI Type
INTP
I was an induced birth. I'm a cusp as well--Scorpio and Sag--so I often wonder about premature/delayed births.....

I always thought it would make more sense if they based one's sign off of the time of conception, not birth. :yes:

As for the hatched early/late thing -- well, I figure one just uses the system normally. If one believes in such things, then it's reasonable to assume the universe spat you out early or baked you longer for a reason, and there's no point in tweaking the system to compensate.

Maybe.

Meh.

rivercrow

shoshaku jushaku
MBTI Type
type
I always thought it would make more sense if they based one's sign off of the time of conception, not birth. :yes:

Yeah me, too...but try explaining to your SJ parents why you want to know exactly when you were conceived....

Heh.

And is that from fertilization or implantation or which aspect of pregnancy, anyway? :devil:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah me, too...but try explaining to your SJ parents why you want to know exactly when you were conceived....

Heh. And is that from fertilization or implantation or which aspect of pregnancy, anyway? :devil:

And what if you were cloned?

Technology makes life so confusing nowadays, at least in terms of astrological relevance.

raincrow007

MBTI Type
INTP
And is that from fertilization or implantation or which aspect of pregnancy, anyway? :devil:

And what if you were cloned?

Technology makes life so confusing nowadays, at least in terms of astrological relevance.

Fertilization. And cloning wouldn't matter; it'd still give an independent time from the cloned person's fertlization date. Even if there was a batch of sextuplets or something, I suppose there'd still be a small difference [perhaps in the time it takes to scoot some juices around with a pipette? *shrugs*].

Reminds me -- god only knows why Use of Pipettes seems to equate to Doing Science, so far as the public perception goes. Check out any of the goofy CSI shows -- almost every damn episode involves pipettes, a centrifuge, and a goddamn gas spectrometer, as though these are the only tools needed to solve crimes. Sheesh. Dumbasses. :rolli:

rivercrow

shoshaku jushaku
MBTI Type
type
Reminds me -- god only knows why Use of Pipettes seems to equate to Doing Science, so far as the public perception goes. Check out any of the goofy CSI shows -- almost every damn episode involves pipettes, a centrifuge, and a goddamn gas spectrometer, as though these are the only tools needed to solve crimes. Sheesh. Dumbasses. :rolli:
Or these darn things.
tw546a.jpg

SolitaryPenguin

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
When I was studying astrology, I spent a good 4-5 months basing my charts off of conception, just to see if I could form any substantial evidence that natal astrology may be flawed (other than the obvious "astrology is horseshit" thing). Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find any correlation with the time (of course never accurate) people were conceived and what that would do to their chart. It ended up having me as a Capricorn Sun, Leo Moon and Taurus rising (when I am Libra, Pisces, Gemini) which is quite far off from who I am, at least based on astrological personality types.

Anything I have ever read on the subject of premature or induced birth has said that it has no effect on your astrological chart. It is strictly based on when you leave the womb, whether at the planned time, or early.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have the sun in Pisces, moon in Cancer, and ascendant in Gemini. I also have a lot of planetary aspects and placements in the Moon, Mars, Uranus, and Pluto. Actually, my Uranus placements are where the most aspects are located.