User Tag List

First 12

Quote Originally Posted by Virtual ghost View Post
    Conspiracy is often the only way to throw a tyrant from the throne and history is full of such situations.
    Yeah, I've read of that, many times, although I have read some good arguments against secrecy as a policy, mainly from the US founding fathers, other advocates of open government and an open society but also some arguments from within the controversies of the First International Working Mens Association when Marx advocated open tactics and Bakunin was trying his old international brotherhood secret societies schemes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Yeah, I've read of that, many times, although I have read some good arguments against secrecy as a policy, mainly from the US founding fathers, other advocates of open government and an open society but also some arguments from within the controversies of the First International Working Mens Association when Marx advocated open tactics and Bakunin was trying his old international brotherhood secret societies schemes.

Truth to be told my entire country in it's modern form was basically started as a conspracy against out central communist government. What was vital in pushing the project of independence.
    Openess is a luxury that not everyone has.

MBTI
    INFJ

It could be said that the very act of acting in secret suggests malicious intent, but I would disagree. Jesus often demanded secrecy with regards to certain things.

As well as people doing things, colluding etc. there are the actions of spiritual entities. One could say that demons conspire for bad, while angels conspire for good. (since we have limited awareness of their activities, it could be said in general to be done "in secret" and thus to be conspiratorial in nature)

Quote Originally Posted by Mole
    Paranoia is a mental illness, while pronoia is mental health.
    I don't know what mental health textbook you've been reading, but from what I'm aware, pronoia is regarded by the institution as being just as delusional in nature as paranoia.