• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The biggest failure of Nietzsche and why he was common and elevated

Tomb1

I contend that Nietzsche (I refer to him as Nacho) is a fool. Right from the beginning he begins his philosophies (there is no coherent philosophy with Nietzsche) without realizing that he creating the very thing he is criticizing, another true world view, another "alcohol" another "Christianity". What I am saying the following:

Nietzsche says that there are thousands of ideologies that are essentially the same thing, a view that there is a true world and then what is on the surface. But really, any form of utterance is a true world view. If I say there is a spoon on the table, the very act of communicating this is stating things that are implicitly going to resolve into a perception/reality continuum. Even if you do not buy my logic, Nietzsche is essentially selling his "view" as the real world view and what people did not know before they read him as the perceived world. Nietzsche's entire life work is a tautology. I could sit around with some bums and drink a beer and come to the same conclusions Nietzsche did in his many thousands of words in a few half hours. It is rediculous that htis fool is propt up as a great thinker. Instead I think it is Northern European hubris that has elevated this moron.

Why is my reaction so strong? I am doing what Nietzsche said, reaching my fool expression, my will to power. Yet the dumb ass defined his will to power using an ambiguous and vague term that can never be measures or defined. He built his castle on a house of cards and that is what you can expect from a sad man like Nietzsche.

I am not really having a strong reaction to Nietzsche here. Nietzsche is one of many philosophers who are idolized by people who claim to be very logical and unemotional. Yet Nietzche was an emotional, whiney prick by all biological accounts, weak willed, and unable to live a proper life - full of love.

I think these philosophers share another thing in common, particularly the kind that claim that gods are dead, and then create their own new gods, unconsciously. They are void of spiritual realities. They believe that belief is something that happens with thought. Belief is not about thought. There is a thing that humans do called believing that is separate from anything else like thinking or feeling. Believing changes your physical state, it allows for healing of the cells, it allows for things that go beyond our current understanding of science.

I can't be too mad at Nietzsche, he was born in a shitty place, and in a shitty time, but lived a life of luxury compared to the rest of the world. I think the biggest criticism here are those weird people who put this guy in the center. I know Jung did, but then eventually, everything that Nietzsche said was kind of destroyed by Jung. He essentially went, "ha dumb ass...lol your just an archetype....moron, there is a universal unconscious.." and then Nietzsche in his grave was shat on.

Well that's the way it seems to be....can you change my mind here? WTH is so special about this idiot?

That's like saying Rocky Marciano was just really a big wimp and threw a piss-poor right.

Oberon

Permabanned
MBTI Type
*NT*
Oh no. Don't you bring Rocky Marciano into this..(finger snaps in the shape of the Little Dipper)