• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Cardinal

Mole

Permabanned
"Woe unto him who doth not keep From Romish wolves his holy sheep."

Taliessin

I don't know if you are pulling my leg or are just a troll. I does seem you have nothing to offer yourself and so you always quote other people.

Unfortunately this is not the place to discuss your neurosis. Normally I would suggest you try writing to us in your own words, but I suspect this is not within your capacity.

You are only a new member and should be given a chance to be yourself. I suspect you don't want the opportunity, and only wish to share your neurosis with other neurotics.

Mole

Permabanned
The Vatican produces a Woman's Magazine run entirely by Catholic women. And all the women have resigned from the magazine in protest of the way women are treated in the Vatican.

The chickens are coming home to roost.