• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Writing Personalities

xXxXx_wEltschmErz_xXxXx

the manga was better
Hello everynyan.
2355_original.jpg

What's this? Are there thoughts on this? Looks familiar.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd say I'm ECBK, only weakly E and B, though. Since I write what I like (or try to), SDHP is, of course, my least favorite type, just as I would expect purely by looking at the associated types of writing.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Here’s someone’s stab at explaining the terms. I’m an EDHP, at least going off this. The conclusion that I’m writing my sci-fi like a biography is too real.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think I'm SCBP, which makes sense considering my eclectic set of influences and the resultant eclectic execution. I do feel as if I am composing music when I write, performing, which is one way one of those genres could potentially be interpreted anyway. But that last bit is stretching.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I think Im SCHP but not really 100% sure if Im understanding this correctly

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I guess mine would be EDHP. The genres aren't a match for me.

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ECBP. I'm not a fan of science fiction writing, but I enjoy mystery and juvenile fiction to a degree.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think I'm SCBP, which makes sense considering my eclectic set of influences and the resultant eclectic execution. I do feel as if I am composing music when I write, performing, which is one way one of those genres could potentially be interpreted anyway. But that last bit is stretching.
Your description of the sensation of writing (like composing music) is interesting to me because I have a distinct sensation as well but a totally different one. Writing feels to me like I'm in control of a lens positioned over a social organism, which I can move around laterally or zoom in or out - from the drivers and experiences of an individual, to a 1:1 relationship, to a cluster of relationships, to how the whole network moves. There's also another dimension I can slide up or down - the timeline of any of these relationships. The act of creating a new character or interaction doesn't really feel like creating something new - just like moving my lens to a part of the beast I hadn't examined yet. An Fe-dom has told me that what I do with these characters and their interpersonal world resonates with how they mentally model the IRL social world.

LittleCat

Off to new adventures
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
According to Stell's link (thanks Stell!), SDBK with low D. Can't see myself doing romance or erotica novels...nope. Literary fiction would be fun though.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am probably SDHP (with low D) because I write short, concise research-based blogs (less than 500 words) about exercise science and psychology concepts for practical application.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm probably EDHK, but I'm terrible at dialogue.

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
EDPK often. But I jump a lot in my writing styles, 'cause I adjust it to the genre I'm writing in ...

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Im probably EDHK, whith the K and P being the closest to one another. Makes sense for the most part, perhaps SDHK might also be ok

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
EDHP. Military Fiction, History, Biography. No way, these are three things I hate.

Tina&Jane

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Probably SDHP. I write mostly academic, non-fiction stuff and psychological case reports. I like to read fiction, but have never been interested in writing it.

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Heh, it's been so long since I've written ANYTHING, that I can't really tell.
I used to write sci-fi, fantasy, mystery/fantasy, sci-fi/horror. I was GREAT at dialog, but absolutely horrid with descriptors and "painting the picture" of my worlds.
(Even though the stories plagued my dreams every single night until I finished the novella/novel, I can't really hold pictures in my mind when I'm awake.)

Then I got into poetry in my 20's and found I absolutely LOVED it... then I wrote some religious songs which I also loved. I was MUCH better at those lol.