• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Relating Numerology to Enneagram

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Not sure how many people on here have interest/knowledge about numerology, but I have a solid amount.

Who want to share the date of their birth (example: April 8th - just talking about the 8). Then share your enneagram as well.

Yay for conversation.

Peace

saintscripts

My social circle is not very wide and I arbitrarily list a random number of almost a thousand people, but none of themare real so I feel no qualms about making up that most of them have never heard about numerology/astrology. It is a pity that people are so gullible, but i'll scam them and continue my pitch and incentivize you with this fake story about how they do not want or are not interested in discovering this topic, although it is very interesting. I will tell you that I believe in various signs of fate and the magical meaning of numbers.(I don't). I recently discovered Snake Oil, which deludes sick people to believe they recover if they constantly pronounce this number in their head. I decided to shill this fallacy on myself and when I was sick I just believed in this bullshit. I claim a miracle happened that after a couple of days I recovered very quickly. I don't think that astrology is an important thing and no one should believe in it. Get scammed to all!