• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Who wants to talk about astrology?

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
So its been about 3 years since Ive been active on here and things are a bit different now.

Some time soon after I stopped getting on here my obsession with astrology began and slowly but steadily grew, kind of like it was with my interest in personality typology.

I'm sure a lot of people on here don't believe in astrology and wont take it seriously, but I have a very strong belief in it and want to talk about it.

So, a conversation starter: Let's list our sun moon and rising sign (if you know them) and then go into how that applies to our personalities.

Let's be positive. Yay for friendliness

Me:
Sun: Aries
Moon: Cancer
Rising: Scorpio

How do they apply to my personality?

Aries sun: I am outwardly expressive of my emotions, outwardly passionate, willing to be aggressive, competitive, motivated, energetic, etc.
Cancer moon: Internally I am tender and caring as well as intuitive. I have a good innate emotional sense of others intentions/feelings/etc. I am sensitive. I care a lot. I am crafty.
Scorpio Ascendent: I have outward interest in seeing what is behind the veil. I like to look into things deeply. My realm of interests is smaller than some, but the interests that I do have I am obsessed with. I'm into the "occult", supernatural, have always had an interest in conspiracy theories (before it became more popular).

I want to share my knowledge about astrology with people who are interested and have an open mind. I don't want to waste time or energy on people who have no chance of entertaining the idea as a legitimate truth.

Friendship and Peace.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Astrology is a lot of fun. I'm not as well versed in it as some people are, but I'd love to learn more.

As my signature shows, I'm an Aries-Taurus cusp, Scorpio Moon, Gemini rising. I really identify with the cusp thing, I think the usual descriptors capture me well. The Scorpio moon stuff is usually accurate too. I don't identify too much with the Gemini rising.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I only know that I'm a Gemini. I'm mapped my start chart but I have no idea how to interpret it.

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Astrology is a lot of fun. I'm not as well versed in it as some people are, but I'd love to learn more.

As my signature shows, I'm an Aries-Taurus cusp, Scorpio Moon, Gemini rising. I really identify with the cusp thing, I think the usual descriptors capture me well. The Scorpio moon stuff is usually accurate too. I don't identify too much with the Gemini rising.

Im going to try and relate you to gemini rising.

Do you consider yourself chatty? Do you find yourself in conversations often?

- - - Updated - - -

I only know that I'm a Gemini. I'm mapped my start chart but I have no idea how to interpret it.

Can I see your chart?

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7

- - - Updated - - -

Can I see your chart?

...apparently not. It would not just give me the chart but a list. Not much fun to look at -_-

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
...apparently not. It would not just give me the chart but a list. Not much fun to look at -_-

No this is plenty of info, no chart needed. Interesting chart. Pretty logical combination you have (meaning there is not much fire or water amongst your prominent planets).

Same Sun/Moon combo as Johnny Depp ;)

Awesome! I, myself, am an astrology enthusiast. :yes:

Cancer Sun: sensitive, moody, energetically feminine, homebody, distant, nurturing
Pisces Moon: very intuitive, mystical, reflecting, sensitive, artistic, creative
Aries Ascendent: bold in style, athletic stature, brisk walker, independent, youthful aura, slight competitive nature

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
No this is plenty of info, no chart needed. Interesting chart. Pretty logical combination you have (meaning there is not much fire or water amongst your prominent planets).

Same Sun/Moon combo as Johnny Depp ;)

So, nothing really conflicting you mean?

Huh. Interesting fact. I can't say there are no similarities.

á´…eparted

passages
Ah, this topic again. I was raised around astrology, and know a ton about it as a result, much of it from my own research too. I have since resigned from it when I became atheist, but I still come back to it sort of for nostalgia reasons. It's similar to ex-catholics who are still fond of an occasional mass.

My chart does fit me very well personality and temperment wise. My chart has a very unique setup, and I'm basically an undercover scorpio and extremely plutonian. It gives me a ton of power, but it does come at costs.

8xvGmox.gif

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
So, nothing really conflicting you mean?

Huh. Interesting fact. I can't say there are no similarities.

Mm, well to me it seems to be a pretty consistent theme. Your sun and moon would definitely conflict. Emotionally (moon) you want to get things done in a practical, orderly, efficient manner. Your Gemini Sun (the sun represents how you see things and what you're consciously aware of). You look at things and make decisions by drawing from your experience and what you are familiar with, Geminis are very literal thinkers. I hope this doesn't sound negative, cause its really not, but a lot of times gemini's are copy and paste thinkers. When seeking a solution, they go back in their mind and find what was done last time and apply the solutions that were affective in the same situations before.

Getting back to where cap moon and gemini sun conflict. Gemini is all over the place. They draw data from everywhere and this can make the gemini less zeroed in. Capricorn is always zeroed in. So, you may feel emotionally put off by yourself sometimes, wishing that you could be more focused.

You do have mercury in an earth sign, which probably makes your moon a little happier, but you have air in other prominent signs well.

I think that emotionally, you probably feel like you wish you were more direct in getting things done and wish you would achieve more than you feel you have. Capricorn is the achiever of the zodiac and moon sign is the truest part of the self.

Accurate?

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Ah, this topic again. I was raised around astrology, and know a ton about it as a result, much of it from my own research too. I have since resigned from it when I became atheist, but I still come back to it sort of for nostalgia reasons. It's similar to ex-catholics who are still fond of an occasional mass.

My chart does fit me very well personality and temperment wise. My chart has a very unique setup, and I'm basically an undercover scorpio and extremely plutonian. It gives me a ton of power, but it does come at costs.

I can definitely see the scorpio moon, you're pretty magnetic.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Absolutely. I value conversation highly and my love language is primarily words of affirmation. Is being talkative an inherently Gemini thing?

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Absolutely. I value conversation highly and my love language is primarily words of affirmation. Is being talkative an inherently Gemini thing?

Oh yes it is. I would say that gemini rules chattiness. It is the sign of communication.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I’m in the process of rectification.

Currently in my craziness, I believe I am an Aries Sun, Pisces Moon, and Aquarius Ascendant.

People recognize me very well since I have an unusual body, unusual mannerisms, a wonderful smile. I also usually make myself known. But I am not like a Leo. I dislike the spotlight, but I definitely want to be in everyone’s lives, at least somewhat pleasantly seen. And those who view me as their enemy, that I may cause the change that improves their lives regardless if that means I’ll never be their apple of their eye.

However since of a life I view rather meaningless, I’ve been having difficulty of really identifying with the summation of aspects and the planets in their particular sign in their given houses. So I often jump around. People say that oh you just need to understand your chart better. I’ve read my aspects in plenty of different of interpretations. But aspects don’t change the essence of the planet or their sign, only minor modifications I believe.

Plus others have told me I act rather airy on this forum.

Currently an Aquarius ascendant with a Pluto conjuncting Scorpio midheaven kind of explains of where my life is at. My mars in cancer was really hard to accept at first but I do stand with the belief that Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto co-rulers and not main rulers of their given signs Aquarius, Pisces and Scorpio. Because these generational planets need a foundation to work their energy upon. Uranus cannot rebel on what isn’t structured by Saturn. Neptune cannot dissolve the boundaries of the stigma’s of Jupiter. Pluto cannot transform without a motive by Mars.

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
I’m in the process of rectification.

Currently in my craziness, I believe I am an Aries Sun, Pisces Moon, and Aquarius Ascendant.

People recognize me very well since I have an unusual body, unusual mannerisms, a wonderful smile. I also usually make myself known. But I am not like a Leo. I dislike the spotlight, but I definitely want to be in everyone’s lives, at least somewhat pleasantly seen. And those who view me as their enemy, that I may cause the change that improves their lives regardless if that means I’ll never be their apple of their eye.

However since of a life I view rather meaningless, I’ve been having difficulty of really identifying with the summation of aspects and the planets in their particular sign in their given houses. So I often jump around. People say that oh you just need to understand your chart better. I’ve read my aspects in plenty of different of interpretations. But aspects don’t change the essence of the planet or their sign, only minor modifications I believe.

Plus others have told me I act rather airy on this forum.

Currently an Aquarius ascendant with a Pluto conjuncting Scorpio midheaven kind of explains of where my life is at. My mars in cancer was really hard to accept at first but I do stand with the belief that Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto co-rulers and not main rulers of their given signs Aquarius, Pisces and Scorpio. Because these generational planets need a foundation to work their energy upon. Uranus cannot rebel on what isn’t structured by Saturn. Neptune cannot dissolve the boundaries of the stigma’s of Jupiter. Pluto cannot transform without a motive by Mars.

Well, I don't know if you realize this/did it intentionally, but you're first paragraph describes aquarius rising to a T. Rising sign represents a persons personality. If a person is a car, their rising sign would be their paint job, what they've done with the exterior aspects of the vehicle. It is the outermost energy that one displays. Aquarius (air sign) rising wants to make the world a better place. It is known for being humanitarian and wanting to make a positive difference in the world in a logical/applicable way. Also, aquarius is known for being different or unique. Some even call it weird. They just have their own way of doing things, and no they don't do it for attention

Again, going at the "airy" description of you. Your sun could be in the third house which belongs to gemini, an air sign.

You also have an aries vibe, I'm not sure how I want to put it into words, but just the energy and tone behind what your saying. Also in the fact that you seem pretty focused on figuring your self out. Aries, of all signs, is most in touch with the self.

á´…eparted

passages
I can definitely see the scorpio moon, you're pretty magnetic.

To some extent I would agree. It's more that I am very memorable, and it doesn't take long for me to stick in someones head.

Yes. Air signs in general tend to be associated with communcation, and Gemini is most well known for that. I have a strong gemini influence, with mercury (the communication planet) in gemini as well. It explains why I have been such a motor mouth all my life, and why I am very good at any activity that involves lots of talking (I love public speaking!). Ah [MENTION=17945]Video[/MENTION] if you want a reason for why I can write posts so quickly with minimal editing, that's why :D.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ah [MENTION=17945]Video[/MENTION] if you want a reason for why I can write posts so quickly with minimal editing, that's why :D.
Ha! I’m a Gemini moon, myself, though. :D

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
To some extent I would agree. It's more that I am very memorable, and it doesn't take long for me to stick in someones head.

Well you're memorable yes, but there are plenty of people whom I can't forget yet don't want to talk to/pay attention to.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I’m an Aquarius Sun, Leo Moon and ascendant

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Pisces Sun, Pisces moon, Leo Rising.