∞ Infinite Metamorphosis Hexcoder's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
    I know not everyone does, but many take his word of mouth as gospel especially on a typology site like this that is based on Jung's theory, which ironically has its roots in astrology.
    Not everyone is going to get the esoteric arts, that's fine, whatever.
    MBTI type is not determined by where and at what time or date you were born, and how the planets and stars aligned...not only that, but the commonly used astrological signs aren't even the actual astrological signs based on alignment. So MBTI / Jungian Theory / etc. is a terrible comparison regardless of anything Jung believed. At least the theories are backed by some degree of evidence, ie neurological scans show SPs have tennis ball patterns, etc.

But besides that, why are you even here if you have such an abhorrent distaste in astrology anyway?
    I came here to talk about astrology...exactly like the title says. It isn't called, "who wants to come agree with us about astrology?" Besides, it's good for people caught up in it to see stuff like this in my mind's eye.

I don't understand why you have to be such a gadfly and continue disparaging the content in this thread. Just move the fuck on already.
    1.) I am discussing astrology. Since when does someone have to agree with everyone to talk about it on a thread?
    2.) I have only been replying to people talking to me directly or talking about what I have said at this point anyways.

In any case, none of this is a personal attack to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by RGB View Post
    MBTI type is not determined by where and at what time or date you were born, and how the planets and stars aligned...not only that, but the commonly used astrological signs aren't even the actual astrological signs based on alignment. So MBTI / Jungian Theory / etc. is a terrible comparison regardless of anything Jung believed. At least the theories are backed by some degree of evidence, ie neurological scans show SPs have tennis ball patterns, etc.

I came here to talk about astrology...exactly like the title says. It isn't called, "who wants to come agree with us about astrology?" Besides, it's good for people caught up in it to see stuff like this in my mind's eye.

1.) I am discussing astrology. Since when does someone have to agree with everyone to talk about it on a thread?
    2.) I have only been replying to people talking to me directly or talking about what I have said at this point anyways.

In any case, none of this is a personal attack to anyone.
    INFJ 6w5.

γ€Œγ€

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Lazarus View Post
    INFJ 6w5.
    Cool. Type me as that. Type isn't an identity, and peoples' opinions of it don't matter to me. Now fuck off and stop talking to me--especially spam replying to me with some type while knowing you're full of shit just as an attempt to provoke me.
    Likes Lady Lazarus liked this post

Cool. Type me as that. Type isn't an identity, and peoples' opinions of it don't matter to me. Now fuck off and stop talking to me--especially spam replying to me with some type while knowing you're full of shit just as an attempt to provoke me.

Ok, ok: alternatively, 6w5 INFJ.

γ€Œγ€

Are you so sensitive? Lol
    You've got me. Every time someone doesn't confirm my type I have a little fit during which none of my actions reflect any of the words in my posts.

γ€Œγ€
    Likes chickpea liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

You've got me. Every time someone doesn't confirm my type I have a little fit during which none of my actions reflect any of the words in my posts.
    This isn't even the place for typing.

This isn't even the place for typing.
    That's ok.

γ€Œγ€

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

That's ok.
    I guess we'll let the mods decide that, since you seem to follow me around the forums.

5. Provocative, Bullying, Hostile, and Trolling Behavior
    Flaming, insults, provocative, and personal attacks are not allowed, including in reputation comments, private messages, visitor messages, Vent, Discord or social groups. This includes items such as the following:
    Instances where a member insults, attacks, or abuses, another member. Insults are defined as speaking or treating another with disrespect or scornful abuse. Examples of prohibited behavior include calling another names, putting them down, attacking another’s character, humiliating or affronting them, or posts that disparage, discredit, belittle, libel, slander, malign, defame, or denigrate another member.
    Apparent intents to enrage, disparage, or antagonize another user of the forum, especially repeated instances of such.
    Constant backbiting and/or aggressively confrontational posting.
    Threats of harm to any individual, groups of individuals or to this forum.
    Posting or communication that vilifies, degrades, attacks or incites prejudicial action against a person or group on the basis of race, gender, age, ethnicity, nationality, gender identity, disability, appearance, mental capacity or sexual orientation.
    Repeated instances of spamming, consistent off-topic posting or history of thread derailing.
    Exception to the above: There is leeway for obvious jokes (where the other poster clearly acknowledges this).
    In addition to specific posts, a poster's pattern of behavior related to all of the above will also be considered. This includes, for example, several low-level instances of the above over time, whether direct or indirect. The primary consideration will be the overall impact of the poster on other forum members.

I guess we'll let the mods decide that, since you seem to follow me around the forums.

5. Provocative, Bullying, Hostile, and Trolling Behavior
    Flaming, insults, provocative, and personal attacks are not allowed, including in reputation comments, private messages, visitor messages, Vent, Discord or social groups. This includes items such as the following:
    Instances where a member insults, attacks, or abuses, another member. Insults are defined as speaking or treating another with disrespect or scornful abuse. Examples of prohibited behavior include calling another names, putting them down, attacking another’s character, humiliating or affronting them, or posts that disparage, discredit, belittle, libel, slander, malign, defame, or denigrate another member.
    Apparent intents to enrage, disparage, or antagonize another user of the forum, especially repeated instances of such.
    Constant backbiting and/or aggressively confrontational posting.
    Threats of harm to any individual, groups of individuals or to this forum.
    Posting or communication that vilifies, degrades, attacks or incites prejudicial action against a person or group on the basis of race, gender, age, ethnicity, nationality, gender identity, disability, appearance, mental capacity or sexual orientation.
    Repeated instances of spamming, consistent off-topic posting or history of thread derailing.
    Exception to the above: There is leeway for obvious jokes (where the other poster clearly acknowledges this).
    In addition to specific posts, a poster's pattern of behavior related to all of the above will also be considered. This includes, for example, several low-level instances of the above over time, whether direct or indirect. The primary consideration will be the overall impact of the poster on other forum members.
    That sounds good and also, very INFJ 6w5.

I've never been afraid of punitive action of any severity on a forum, lol, so in that sense it also sounds good.

γ€Œγ€

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Amberiat View Post
    The bolded line, I relate to that completely, I just explore the possibility out of curiosity even if I'm sure it's pointless just in case it offers anything else that might be valuable.
    If only the people who get so offended when you disagree with their belief in astrology would do the same.
    Likes Amberiat liked this post