User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ?NTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

I am a Sun in Gemini, with Leo Rising in Virgo cusp, which makes me more of a Virgo rising to my knowledge and my moon is in Pisces.

My house combinations are well, I have a Mars in 1st house and a North Node in Scorpio in the 3rd, I have a Pluto in Scorpio in the 4th in conjuction with my Jupiter in Sagittarius, my Moon is in the 8th house. My Venus and Mercury are in my Midheaven, my Lilith is also in my midheaven.
    "The pansy at my feet
    Doth the same tale repeat:
    Whither is fled the visionary gleam?
    Where is it now, the glory and the dream?"

ex Glados.

Senior Member TheCheeseBurgerKing's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Glados View Post
    I am a Sun in Gemini, with Leo Rising in Virgo cusp, which makes me more of a Virgo rising to my knowledge and my moon is in Pisces.

My house combinations are well, I have a Mars in 1st house and a North Node in Scorpio in the 3rd, I have a Pluto in Scorpio in the 4th in conjuction with my Jupiter in Sagittarius, my Moon is in the 8th house. My Venus and Mercury are in my Midheaven, my Lilith is also in my midheaven.
    Not sure I know what you mean. How could your rising sign be more Virgo if it is on the Leo side of the cusp?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

hello, i’m chickpea and i love astrology!!!

i’m a spicy aries, with an adorable libra rising and a no fucks given sagittarius moon.

here’s my birth chart for the bajillionth time:

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by TheCheeseBurgerKing View Post
    Not sure I know what you mean. How could your rising sign be more Virgo if it is on the Leo side of the cusp?
    i have a similar situation, where my rising is at 28 degrees, so most of my first house is taken up by scorpio instead of libra. i’ve read differing opinions on the significance of that though.
    Likes magnetica liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

I've always been interested in astrology. My sun sign is Aquarius, my moon is Aries and my ascendant is Aquarius. For some reason, I didn't like having the same ascendant as my sun sign, haha! The Aries compensate for the emotional side though
    Likes Eryn Silverfrond liked this post

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Citron View Post
    I've always been interested in astrology. My sun sign is Aquarius, my moon is Aries and my ascendant is Aquarius. For some reason, I didn't like having the same ascendant as my sun sign, haha! The Aries compensate for the emotional side though
    Aries moon is one of my fave moon signs. More specifically I love Aquarius sun Aries moon combos, I know of a lot of them. They're a hoot. 🙂

MBTI
    ?NTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Let me break it down to you then. I haven't heard about any differences of opinion as @chickpea mentioned, however, in rising signs, it is said that if you are on the final degrees of the sign that your ascendant is positioned in, your ascendant draws more similiarity from the next sign.
    "The pansy at my feet
    Doth the same tale repeat:
    Whither is fled the visionary gleam?
    Where is it now, the glory and the dream?"

ex Glados.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Aries moon is one of my fave moon signs. More specifically I love Aquarius sun Aries moon combos, I know of a lot of them. They're a hoot. 🙂
    It's sort of interesting, since the Aquarius is supposed to be intellectual and whatnot, and the Aries is very fiery. I never feel clever or anything, but I always relate to the aloof part. And my emotions can make me rather impulsive at times.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

@chickpea

I know a girl with libra rising on the Scorpio cusp. She's also an Aries, but w/gem moon. From my experience with her, and libra side of the cusp with Scorpio in general, this energy is biteyer (no that's not a real word) than full libra, but lacks the deep desire to dig into the unknown of true Scorpio and still shows the social interest of a libra.

Now I do understand what you guys mean about the house encompassing more of the second sign of the cusp.

My thought is that you're still more so the sign that you're degree is actually in.
    Last edited by TheCheeseBurgerKing; 05-07-2018 at 07:22 PM.
    Likes chickpea liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp

I don't know much about astrology but I know the basics (?) because I'm asked about it quite a bit.

Libra sun, Taurus moon, Gemini rising.
    Likes TheCheeseBurgerKing liked this post