User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Senior Member TheCheeseBurgerKing's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Ah, this topic again. I was raised around astrology, and know a ton about it as a result, much of it from my own research too. I have since resigned from it when I became atheist, but I still come back to it sort of for nostalgia reasons. It's similar to ex-catholics who are still fond of an occasional mass.

My chart does fit me very well personality and temperment wise. My chart has a very unique setup, and I'm basically an undercover scorpio and extremely plutonian. It gives me a ton of power, but it does come at costs.

I can definitely see the scorpio moon, you're pretty magnetic.
    Likes The Cat liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    285 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by TheCheeseBurgerKing View Post
    Im going to try and relate you to gemini rising.

Do you consider yourself chatty? Do you find yourself in conversations often?
    Absolutely. I value conversation highly and my love language is primarily words of affirmation. Is being talkative an inherently Gemini thing?

And I guess it's inflation, but damn it's hard to value my two cents
    As a kid I was idolizing millionaires and all the presidents

- Left at London

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Merced View Post
    Absolutely. I value conversation highly and my love language is primarily words of affirmation. Is being talkative an inherently Gemini thing?
    Oh yes it is. I would say that gemini rules chattiness. It is the sign of communication.
    Likes Merced, The Cat liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    NiFi
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI4 Ni

I’m in the process of rectification.

Currently in my craziness, I believe I am an Aries Sun, Pisces Moon, and Aquarius Ascendant.

People recognize me very well since I have an unusual body, unusual mannerisms, a wonderful smile. I also usually make myself known. But I am not like a Leo. I dislike the spotlight, but I definitely want to be in everyone’s lives, at least somewhat pleasantly seen. And those who view me as their enemy, that I may cause the change that improves their lives regardless if that means I’ll never be their apple of their eye.

However since of a life I view rather meaningless, I’ve been having difficulty of really identifying with the summation of aspects and the planets in their particular sign in their given houses. So I often jump around. People say that oh you just need to understand your chart better. I’ve read my aspects in plenty of different of interpretations. But aspects don’t change the essence of the planet or their sign, only minor modifications I believe.

Plus others have told me I act rather airy on this forum.

Currently an Aquarius ascendant with a Pluto conjuncting Scorpio midheaven kind of explains of where my life is at. My mars in cancer was really hard to accept at first but I do stand with the belief that Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto co-rulers and not main rulers of their given signs Aquarius, Pisces and Scorpio. Because these generational planets need a foundation to work their energy upon. Uranus cannot rebel on what isn’t structured by Saturn. Neptune cannot dissolve the boundaries of the stigma’s of Jupiter. Pluto cannot transform without a motive by Mars.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    I’m in the process of rectification.

Currently in my craziness, I believe I am an Aries Sun, Pisces Moon, and Aquarius Ascendant.

People recognize me very well since I have an unusual body, unusual mannerisms, a wonderful smile. I also usually make myself known. But I am not like a Leo. I dislike the spotlight, but I definitely want to be in everyone’s lives, at least somewhat pleasantly seen. And those who view me as their enemy, that I may cause the change that improves their lives regardless if that means I’ll never be their apple of their eye.

However since of a life I view rather meaningless, I’ve been having difficulty of really identifying with the summation of aspects and the planets in their particular sign in their given houses. So I often jump around. People say that oh you just need to understand your chart better. I’ve read my aspects in plenty of different of interpretations. But aspects don’t change the essence of the planet or their sign, only minor modifications I believe.

Plus others have told me I act rather airy on this forum.

Currently an Aquarius ascendant with a Pluto conjuncting Scorpio midheaven kind of explains of where my life is at. My mars in cancer was really hard to accept at first but I do stand with the belief that Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto co-rulers and not main rulers of their given signs Aquarius, Pisces and Scorpio. Because these generational planets need a foundation to work their energy upon. Uranus cannot rebel on what isn’t structured by Saturn. Neptune cannot dissolve the boundaries of the stigma’s of Jupiter. Pluto cannot transform without a motive by Mars.
    Well, I don't know if you realize this/did it intentionally, but you're first paragraph describes aquarius rising to a T. Rising sign represents a persons personality. If a person is a car, their rising sign would be their paint job, what they've done with the exterior aspects of the vehicle. It is the outermost energy that one displays. Aquarius (air sign) rising wants to make the world a better place. It is known for being humanitarian and wanting to make a positive difference in the world in a logical/applicable way. Also, aquarius is known for being different or unique. Some even call it weird. They just have their own way of doing things, and no they don't do it for attention

Again, going at the "airy" description of you. Your sun could be in the third house which belongs to gemini, an air sign.

You also have an aries vibe, I'm not sure how I want to put it into words, but just the energy and tone behind what your saying. Also in the fact that you seem pretty focused on figuring your self out. Aries, of all signs, is most in touch with the self.
    Likes Forever, The Cat liked this post

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by TheCheeseBurgerKing View Post
    I can definitely see the scorpio moon, you're pretty magnetic.
    To some extent I would agree. It's more that I am very memorable, and it doesn't take long for me to stick in someones head.

Quote Originally Posted by Merced View Post
    Yes. Air signs in general tend to be associated with communcation, and Gemini is most well known for that. I have a strong gemini influence, with mercury (the communication planet) in gemini as well. It explains why I have been such a motor mouth all my life, and why I am very good at any activity that involves lots of talking (I love public speaking!). Ah @Video if you want a reason for why I can write posts so quickly with minimal editing, that's why .

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Ah @Video if you want a reason for why I can write posts so quickly with minimal editing, that's why .
    Ha! I’m a Gemini moon, myself, though.

ISFP
    4w5 1w2 7w6 sx/so
    Likes Hard, The Cat liked this post

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

To some extent I would agree. It's more that I am very memorable, and it doesn't take long for me to stick in someones head.
    Well you're memorable yes, but there are plenty of people whom I can't forget yet don't want to talk to/pay attention to.

I’m an Aquarius Sun, Leo Moon and ascendant

A Bittersweet Symphony... The Cat's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    478 sp/sx

Pisces Sun, Pisces moon, Leo Rising.
    With all due respect,
    The Cat.

I am the Cat who walks by himself; and all places are alike to me...
    I let the melody shine, let it cleanse my mind, I feel free now.
    Who knows what goes on in the mind of a cat?