• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Two Color Test

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oh, cool! Thanks!

What she says about Blue is why I left the study of science. I was afraid that whatever I might accomplish would be misused.

Blue is Red and Green’s shared enemy. He should get an interview one of these days. When he does, I’ll post his.

I love lots of science, but I’m wary of the fields of robotics and of warfare engineering. Ecology and Aerospace are probably my favorite sciences, since one is about how to preserve nature while avoiding lowering our standard of living and the other is important because even if we take care of mother Earth, in a billion years or so she will die and we need to have space travel mastered by then to continue our line.

With the sole exception of Naya, when White and Green get together, they form Communism. Also, Red and White without Green forms Nazism. Naya is by far the best world in the multiverse as far as I can see, which is odd considering combining any two of its three component colors makes a dystopia.

I’m more wary of blue and white than any other combo, however. High-Tech Big Brother Fascism.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
actually, [MENTION=28337]Metis[/MENTION], red/green on its own isn’t much of a dystopia...red/green without white might not have the balancing aspect of family and culture to soften red/green’s edges...but at the heart of it, red/green just wants to be free from domination and to leave others alone.

Mark Rosewater considers The Hulk, Animal (from Sesame Street), Tinkerbell (From Peter Pan), and Cosmo Kramer to be prime examples of red-green characters.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=28337]Metis[/MENTION], I’m also thinking Jund might be cool to visit if you ever feel like going and killing a bunch of giant monsters and hollering a victory screech atop a mountain of your enemies.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The text for the red interview has been leaked. Do you want to read it now or wait for the finished production, [MENTION=28337]Metis[/MENTION]?

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
20801.jpg

Metis

ok.

Which color do you like best so far, and which bothers you most?

I like Green best.

As for which seems the worst on its own, I just know I wouldn't want to be in a world dominated by any of the three.

What are your favorite and least favorite?

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I like Green best.

As for which seems the worst on its own, I just know I wouldn't want to be in a world dominated by any of the three.

What are your favorite and least favorite?

It’s funny. My two favorite are green and black, and my two least favorite are white and blue. That SHOULD make me “red” by process of elimination, but Jund is a scary world and Naya turned out well (even though I usually don’t like how carried away white gets with her Communism/Fascism/Absolute Monarchy/Organized Crime).

Black/Green, as allies, are typified by fungus, decay, and rot.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your scores have been tallied up. You are:

I am Blue/Green
I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.

20801.jpg

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When done impulsively:

20795.jpg

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
When done impulsively:

20795.jpg

Your scores have been tallied up. You are:

I am Blue/Green
I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.

20801.jpg
Those are the two “mad scientist” combinations. Red/Blue is more “lets combine a bunch of crap and see what it does for shits and giggles” whereas Blue/Green is more “We will genetically engineer plants, animals, and people to make the best possible world we can!”

They both have music videos if you wanted to see them!

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Those are the two “mad scientist” combinations. Red/Blue is more “lets combine a bunch of crap and see what it does for shits and giggles” whereas Blue/Green is more “We will genetically engineer plants, animals, and people to make the best possible world we can!”

They both have music videos if you wanted to see them!

Sure why not??&

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sure why not??&

YouTube was the original music video for blue/green, typified by Simic. It was removed because it was set to UMG’s Stronger, which violated copyright

Blue/Green, however, has this spinoff:

Red/Blue is typified by Izzet, and this is its video:

Red/Blue/Green is a tricolor group typified by Temur, and this is its video:

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I am White/Green

I am both orderly and instinctive. I value community and group identity, defining myself by the social group I am a part of. At best, I'm selfless and strong-willed; at worst, I'm unoriginal and mindless.

Hm. I have -and will accept being-called many things but unoriginal and mindless are not ones I have heard. I must never be at my worst.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I am White/Green

I am both orderly and instinctive. I value community and group identity, defining myself by the social group I am a part of. At best, I'm selfless and strong-willed; at worst, I'm unoriginal and mindless.

Hm. I have -and will accept being-called many things but unoriginal and mindless are not ones I have heard. I must never be at my worst.

I alternate between black/green and black/white...

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=28337]Metis[/MENTION] by the way, I looked at all the combinations in depth...Naya is basically paradise, whereas Esper is basically hell on earth (even moreso than Grixis or Jund...though Grixis is a close second with all the undead killing people.)

You might like to know Earth is a 5-color world: Every color except blue in places without humans and all colors except green where humans built huge cities.