• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Two Color Test

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
WHITE: "No problem. I'm always happy to enlighten others." *vanishes*

MR. ROSEWATER: "Hm-oh. Neat. Hm-hm-hm-hm-hm, hm-hm-hm-hm-hm-hm-hm-hm...."

LOL

So white is supposed to be the mediator between blue and green, and the leader of a utopia? And black is supposed to be the mediator between red and blue, and the leader of whatever he called it? Are black and white the "main" ones, or is that just how they portray themselves? If green, blue, and red had in-depth interviews, would they come out seeming subordinate to those two?

There's a blue-white-green world and a red-black-blue world; are there other worlds with other combinations? Is there a green-red-something world? Green-red, green-red-blue, etc.?
Each color thinks they are the most important color. The order of the interviews is going to be White, Black, Green, Blue, then Red. When Green does her interview, she is going to say she is the mediator between white and red and that she is the most important and dominant color. She will talk about how much she hates black and blue. The twitter account of the voice actor playing Green in that interview is https://mobile.twitter.com/Inrezairo . That one should be coming out in the next year, since the videos take forever to make.

Also, here is a tvtropes list of all the worlds:
Magic: the Gathering Factions / Characters - TV Tropes

Each world has a certain system it uses to divvy up the colors. The 2-color test that gave you Red/Green assumed the Guilds of Ravnica ruleset was in play. What you are asking, and what the interviews assumed, is found in the Shards of Alara ruleset, where each color is given a kingdom to rule with its two friendly colors being present as advisors and its two enemy colors banned. After the magic went away doing the conflux, the power which kept the kindoms separate and thus kept mortals in their kingdom of birth went with it and everything bled together. White’s communist paradise, got wiped out by Black’s capitalist kingdom and Red’s Barbarian Territory, which wasn’t really run like a kingdom at all. When all was said and done, Green won.

Metis

Each color thinks they are the most important color. The order of the interviews is going to be White, Black, Green, Blue, then Red. When Green does her interview, she is going to say she is the mediator between white and red and that she is the most important and dominant color. She will talk about how much she hates black and blue. The twitter account of the voice actor playing Green in that interview is https://mobile.twitter.com/Inrezairo . That one should be coming out in the next year, since the videos take forever to make.

Also, here is a tvtropes list of all the worlds:
Magic: the Gathering Factions / Characters - TV Tropes

Each world has a certain system it uses to divvy up the colors. The 2-color test that gave you Red/Green assumed the Guilds of Ravnica ruleset was in play. What you are asking, and what the interviews assumed, is found in the Shards of Alara ruleset, where each color is given a kingdom to rule with its two friendly colors being present as advisors and its two enemy colors banned. After the magic went away doing the conflux, the power which kept the kindoms separate and thus kept mortals in their kingdom of birth went with it and everything bled together. White’s communist paradise, got wiped out by Black’s capitalist kingdom and Red’s Barbarian Territory, which wasn’t really run like a kingdom at all. When all was said and done, Green won.

Green wins!! YEAH!!!!

Oh, okay, so we're talking about two different sets of rules. Green thinks she mediates between white and red. Does red think s/he mediates between black and green, then?

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Green wins!! YEAH!!!!

Oh, okay, so we're talking about two different sets of rules. Green thinks she mediates between white and red. Does red think s/he mediates between black and green, then?

Yes, he does. White and Green are goddesses, and Red, Black, and Blue are gods.

Also, in case you didn’t get enough info from the wiki, Naya is the White-Green-Red world:

Also, since the White/Green (Selensya) anthem is:

...and the Red/Green (Gruul) anthem is:

...I’d imagine the White-Green-Red Anthem would be something like this, since it sounds like a “song baby” of Gruul and Selensya:

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION]

I have a guess what you’ll get, but I want to see your results first.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=20113]Tellenbach[/MENTION]
did you do this yet?

stupidgirl

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Your scores have been tallied up. You are:

I am Blue/Green
I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.

Metis

Yes, he does. White and Green are goddesses, and Red, Black, and Blue are gods.

Also, in case you didn’t get enough info from the wiki, Naya is the White-Green-Red world:

Also, since the White/Green (Selensya) anthem is:

...and the Red/Green (Gruul) anthem is:

...I’d imagine the White-Green-Red Anthem would be something like this, since it sounds like a “song baby” of Gruul and Selensya:

Those two places are very pretty. They remind me of... Earth! :wubbie:

Here's another song that has green, white and red:

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Those two places are very pretty. They remind me of... Earth! :wubbie:

Here's another song that has green, white and red:

Of course, the downside to Selesnya is it is a Communist Commune in the forest that uses mind control magic to create a hive mind. Its utopia, but at a cost.

Metis

Of course, the downside to Selesnya is it is a Communist Commune in the forest that uses mind control magic to create a hive mind. Its utopia, but at a cost.

Hmm. Yeah, it feels a little phony/unbalanced/too-good-to-be-true. There's something very hippie-ish to it which needs to be balanced by adding red.

Now you're going to tell me that Naya has a very sinister side to it, too. Like that it's a communist commune and the leader takes advantage of its members in debauched ways.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hmm. Yeah, it feels a little phony/unbalanced/too-good-to-be-true. There's something very hippie-ish to it which needs to be balanced by adding red.

Now you're going to tell me that Naya has a very sinister side to it, too. Like that it's a communist commune and the leader takes advantage of its members in debauched ways.

Well, Naya is run by furries...who mostly are nice and leave the humans under them alone to grow and develop as they see fit. Naya has some C.S Lewis-like Narnia undertones to it, but of all the tricolor planes, it seems like the healthiest mix to me...much better than green-white-blue or white-blue-black, anyway. White is always a well-intentioned extremist and she has a crap-ton of tragic antivillains who follow her misguided idealism...but with green and red together to keep her in check, she is pretty tame.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=28337]Metis[/MENTION] On Naya, there are giant creatures who step on people sometimes. They are gentle giants but do not watch where they are going.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=28337]Metis[/MENTION]

There are a couple other worlds that are Red/Green, and a third color. One has a themesong, the other doesn’t (but I can find a fitting song and already have one in mind to capture the flavor). Want to see those, too? Naya is just my favorite because it strikes the perfect balance between paradise and freedom for me.

Metis

There are a couple other worlds that are Red/Green, and a third color. One has a themesong, the other doesn’t (but I can find a fitting song and already have one in mind to capture the flavor). Want to see those, too? Naya is just my favorite because it strikes the perfect balance between paradise and freedom for me.

Sure. I like Naya too.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sure. I like Naya too.

The thing with white/green (selesnya) too, is in the 2-color ruleset, they try to portray each combo at its worst. So in Selesnya, you either toe the Communist party line or you get your mind put in a tree and your body is used by the Communist hivemind to work the fields. In Shards of Alara, Naya is clearly made to be the most sympathetic combo.

I couldn’t find one just on Jund, but here is a intro to Jund’s mechanics and another one which is an overview of all the worlds in the Shards of Alara ruleset:

Picking a song for Jund, I’d go with:

In the Khans of Takir ruleset, the three colors don’t have to be next to each other. Red/Green/Blue are equally dominant on the Temur Frontier. Here is its lore and official theme song.

Just let me know if you are curious about any other combinations!

Metis

I definitely like Naya the best, and it's hard to decide whether Grixis or Esper sounds the worst. Or Jund, based on your description of it.

Temur looks a lot like Naya, except more Ice Age.

I like this conversation, because now when I meet people who are into playing this game, I have some topics I can discuss with them. I can say, "I took a personality test based on this, and it told me I was green/red. What combination would you compare to your personality?" and "Naya is my favorite of those worlds. Which world is your favorite?" Simple questions that break the ice and show interest in what they're up to. Thank you so much for posting all of these. A lot of the time, I don't know what to chat with people about when I meet them and it's clear that they want to chit chat, but I need to give the green light somehow. (I'm not talking about on dates; a different situation.)

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I definitely like Naya the best, and it's hard to decide whether Grixis or Esper sounds the worst. Or Jund, based on your description of it.

Temur looks a lot like Naya, except more Ice Age.

I like this conversation, because now when I meet people who are into playing this game, I have some topics I can discuss with them. I can say, "I took a personality test based on this, and it told me I was green/red. What combination would you compare to your personality?" and "Naya is my favorite of those worlds. Which world is your favorite?" Simple questions that break the ice and show interest in what they're up to. Thank you so much for posting all of these. A lot of the time, I don't know what to chat with people about when I meet them and it's clear that they want to chit chat, but I need to give the green light somehow. (I'm not talking about on dates; a different situation.)
You can find Naya themed decks online. You can pay $100 bucks and get a professionally made Naya set or Gruul Set, or you can find the cards online and print your own for cheaper.

By the way, I’ll be running a pathfinder game here soon. Want to join?

Metis

You can find Naya themed decks online. You can pay $100 bucks and get a professionally made Naya set or Gruul Set, or you can find the cards online and print your own for cheaper.

By the way, I’ll be running a pathfinder game here soon. Want to join?

No, I can't invest the time to learn in depth and play it, but thank you for the invitation. :)

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are Red/Blue!
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
As of 12 hours ago, the “Green Interview” has finally been posted:

Metis

As of 12 hours ago, the “Green Interview” has finally been posted:

Oh, cool! Thanks!

What she says about Blue is why I left the study of science. I was afraid that whatever I might accomplish would be misused.