• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Two Color Test

Kas

Fabula rasa
I am Blue/Green

I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I am Blue/Green

I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.

There was a song on youtube for blue/green called Simic Combine, but it was removed due to copyright. All the other combinations have a tribute video, though!

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am Red/Green
I'm both instinctive and emotional. I value my own instincts and desires, and either ignore or crush anything that stands in my way; planning and foresight are unnecessary. At best, I'm determined and fierce; at worst, I'm headstrong and infantile.

Metis

I am Red/Green
I'm both instinctive and emotional. I value my own instincts and desires, and either ignore or crush anything that stands in my way; planning and foresight are unnecessary. At best, I'm determined and fierce; at worst, I'm headstrong and infantile.

Yeah!!!

20796.jpg

Me too!

"Determined and fierce" :dalek:

"Headstrong and infantile" :dry: :fullload:

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
"Philosophically, the largest overlap between the two colors stems from a similar motivation. Both colors want to improve the world. White does this in its quest to promote peace, while Blue does it out of its interest in reaching perfection. The end result is the same. Both colors like to force its rules and ways upon all those around them"

I like it. :D

I like symbol of Azorius Senate too.

Azorius_Logo.png

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah!!!

20796.jpg

Me too!

"Determined and fierce" :dalek:

"Headstrong and infantile" :dry: :fullload:

The video above is the Red/Green anthem.

I am Blue/Green

[MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION] Actually, I found a mirror of the Green/Blue Anthem that got taken down:

You are Red/Blue!
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.
While I'm at it @Typh0n, here is the Red/Blue Anthem:

I am Blue/White

I'm both orderly and rational. I value control, information, and order. I love structure and hierarchy, and will actively use whatever power or knowledge I have to maintain it. At best, I am lawful and insightful; at worst, I am bureaucratic and tyrannical.
Here is Blue/White:

I got Blue/Black.

Does anyone play Magic the Gathering? Which color combos are good and which combos are bad?

Black/Blue:

The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta | Rum and Monkey
@Starry would like this for-fun quiz.

I got Black/Green.

I am both selfish and instinctive. I value growth and community, as long as they favour my own objectives; I enjoy nature, and I particularly enjoy watching parts of nature die. At best, I am resilient and tenacious; at worst, I'm uncontrollable and destructive.

20806.jpg

Edit: @<a href="https://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/9811.html" target="_blank">Coriolis</a> will like this, too. Be sure and post your picture if you can! :)

And my anthem:

Last edited:
What does Magic the Gathering have to do with Bonnie Prince Charlie and the Jacobites?

[MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION] [MENTION=33707]Population: 1[/MENTION]

Couldn’t tell you. I’m no expert when it comes to either subject let alone a possible connection between the two.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION]
Are you feeling better?

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Eh. I went and did something last night when I probably should have just stay in and rested. I'm up and walking around though. That was so nice MQ that you asked - thank you.

You were nice to me. It’s a rarity to find genuinely nice people.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What does Magic the Gathering have to do with Bonnie Prince Charlie and the Jacobites?

[MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION] [MENTION=33707]Population: 1[/MENTION]

My guess is Gruul is against order and the Jacobites make calm, ordered music

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oh! It gets more lively.

I liked the video you shared, but it had a soothing feel throughout it rather than an upbeat feel.

Do you want to see color interviews? I have a preview of all five, and 2 in depth.

Metis

I liked the video you shared, but it had a soothing feel throughout it rather than an upbeat feel.

The Chieftains did my favorite version with Sting, but I posted a version with an Irish singer because Sting doesn't sound Irish. This version is more rousing, though:

Do you want to see color interviews? I have a preview of all five, and 2 in depth.

Sure.

---edit: swapped video out for higher audio quality, less interesting video---

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Chieftains did my favorite version with Sting, but I posted a version with an Irish singer because Sting doesn't sound Irish. This version is more rousing, though:

Sure.

---edit: swapped video out for higher audio quality, less interesting video---

I like it.

Here is the preview and then the two in depth done so far:

1st:

2nd:

3rd:

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Starry, are you going to take the quiz?

Metis

I like it.

Here is the preview and then the two in depth done so far:

1st:

2nd:

3rd:

WHITE: "No problem. I'm always happy to enlighten others." *vanishes*

MR. ROSEWATER: "Hm-oh. Neat. Hm-hm-hm-hm-hm, hm-hm-hm-hm-hm-hm-hm-hm...."

LOL

So white is supposed to be the mediator between blue and green, and the leader of a utopia? And black is supposed to be the mediator between red and blue, and the leader of whatever he called it? Are black and white the "main" ones, or is that just how they portray themselves? If green, blue, and red had in-depth interviews, would they come out seeming subordinate to those two?

There's a blue-white-green world and a red-black-blue world; are there other worlds with other combinations? Is there a green-red-something world? Green-red, green-red-blue, etc.?