• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Two Color Test

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What she says about Blue is why I left the study of science. I was afraid that whatever I might accomplish would be misused.
I never let that bother me. Knowledge is always a double-edged sword. Declining to learn or to develop something because of possible harmful uses removes any possibility of positive use as well.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This one looks scary:

That is White/Black. If you watch the orzhov lore series, you can see its basically the italian mafia. Anything that is white by itself or white and a second color (especially green, blue, or black) is going to be a scary totalitarian group. Red/White is borderline nazi in some ways, but they give some freedom. In Naya, Red and Green together tone down white enough that she stops trying to eliminate freewill, resigning herself to a moral advisor. Naya is the only world not to have white in it and not be messed up in some way (unless you count giant animals stepping on people).
Metis, On a side note, I grew up in the Jehovah’s Witnesses, and just White by itself, tends to decribe the philosophy of that group. I can see Orzhov in the Jehovah’s Witnesses, but Orzhov is more balanced between black and white whereas JW has just a tinge of black in it at most (it does want to kill off the rest of the world one day and convert as many people into the group as possible...but anything with a lot of white could do that.)

Edit: On second thought, I’ll put it this way: the rank and file of Jehovah’s Witnesses is White/Green, but the higher ranked one is in the organization, the more likely people are to be White/Black.

That would make my childhood religion ABZAN, if taken all together.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I am White/Green
I am both orderly and instinctive. I value community and group identity, defining myself by the social group I am a part of. At best, I'm selfless and strong-willed; at worst, I'm unoriginal and mindless.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I am White/Green
I am both orderly and instinctive. I value community and group identity, defining myself by the social group I am a part of. At best, I'm selfless and strong-willed; at worst, I'm unoriginal and mindless.

White/Green is a Communist Commune known as Selesnya. They use “quietmen” to silently remove dissenters and enchantment magic to make people more willing to join the hive mind. If that doesn’t work, they change those who do not tow the party line into trees. White/Green is paradise, but at the cost of free will and freedom of thought.

Metis

White/Green is a Communist Commune known as Selesnya. They use “quietmen” to silently remove dissenters and enchantment magic to make people more willing to join the hive mind. If that doesn’t work, they change those who do not tow the party line into trees. White/Green is paradise, but at the cost of free will and freedom of thought.

Just came across this. It looks like it would go in Selesnya.

GettyImages-498991556-571145c15f9b588cc2ec28d4.jpg

[MENTION=30122]Lord Lavender[/MENTION]

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Just came across this. It looks like it would go in Selesnya.

GettyImages-498991556-571145c15f9b588cc2ec28d4.jpg

[MENTION=30122]Lord Lavender[/MENTION]

Absolutely.

Selesnya is the most “good-looking” world/guild...but when you peel back the outer layers, you can see its one of the most sinister ones.

Metis

Like Jasmine from the Angel series.

[MENTION=18694]The Wailing Specter[/MENTION]

Here she is. Can't post a full episode; it's pay only.

She persuaded everyone that she was their savior, there to bring peace and stuff like that. Rarely, people saw her true face, shown at 1:30 and 2:07 in the 2nd video. She was there to devour souls or something (I forget).

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=18694]The Wailing Specter[/MENTION]

Here she is. Can't post a full episode; it's pay only.

She persuaded everyone that she was their savior, there to bring peace and stuff like that. Rarely, people saw her true face, shown at 1:30 and 2:07 in the 2nd video. She was there to devour souls or something (I forget).
I need to check that series out.

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I am Blue/Black

I'm both selfish and rational. I'm scheming, secretive and manipulative; I use knowledge as a tool for personal gain, and in turn obtaining more knowledge. At best, I am mysterious and stealthy; at worst, I am distrustful and opportunistic.

Tengri

I am White/Green

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I am Blue/White
I'm both orderly and rational. I value control, information, and order. I love structure and hierarchy, and will actively use whatever power or knowledge I have to maintain it. At best, I am lawful and insightful; at worst, I am bureaucratic and tyrannical.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your scores have been tallied up. You are:

You are Red/Blue!
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what you create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.