User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so

Default What is your Pup Personality?

Ever done one of those dog quizzes on BuzzFeed and found yourself unsatisfied by the results? Well, now you can really figure out your spirit dog with this questionnaire. All you have to do is answer all of the questions and within a few days I can determine your pup personality! I am a bit of a dog breed buff, so I thought this would be really fun to do. Here is the questionnaire:

1. How would you describe yourself and how would others describe you?

2. What are traits that you like and dislike about yourself?

3. What are traits that you like and dislike about other people?

4. How do your inner emotions/thoughts differentiate from what you project to others?

5. Do you prefer to be alone or with a group?

6. Do you have a strong work ethic or motivation to do something?

7. Do you judge immediately or just observe your surrounding first?

8. When you go somewhere new, what do you look for/what stands out?

9. Where do you find yourself focused/What are you focused on most of the time?

10. If you could have any career, what would it be and why?

11. What do you like to do in your spare time/What are your hobbies?

12. What are your pet peeves?

13. Describe your dream home? Where would you want to live? What kind of climate or scenery? What would your house be like? What kind of lifestyle would you live (luxurious, simple, etc.)? How would you decorate your house? What things would you do in that area?

14. Describe an ideal vacation away from home?

15. Are you more laid back or obedient (or something else)?

16. What is your favorite color and why?

18. What do you hope to happen in your future/the world's future?

19. Do you look at the big picture or the nitty gritty?

20. Do you focus more on the logical or emotional side of something?

21. Do you enjoy arguing/debating?

22. Are you more warm hearted or cool headed?

23. Do you think things through or jump into things?

24. Are you protective of yourself/your property/others?

25. What traits do you have that you wish you could change?

26. What is your biggest fear/worry?

27. Do you consider yourself more introverted or extroverted?

28. What was your past like and how do you look back on it?

29. Choose an image or photograph that you like and upload it. Why do you like this image/photo? Be specific.

30. What dog breed do you associate with yourself and why?

Enjoy!

~Spec
    ~Spec

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    471 sx/sp

@Introspector OK so I don't believe in MBTI but you've got me 100% with dog breed typology, hahaha.

Here is my questionnaire! Thank you!

I would describe myself as quiet, timid, and kind of inept but with a morbid streak. Others describe me as “fun, resourceful, supportive, and interesting” (that’s from one of my latest birthday cards, haha) … but with a morbid streak.

I like that I’m intelligent (in a book-smart, good-at-school kind of way). I pick up and process new information quickly. I also like my sense of humor. I dislike my timidity, low self-confidence, tendency toward black-and-white thinking, and sporadic energy levels and drive.

I like intelligence, thoughtfulness, kindness and depth of thought and character. I dislike dishonesty, cruelty, and callousness

4. How do your inner emotions/thoughts differentiate from what you project to others?
    I appear more put together and successful than I feel on the inside but in general, I am pretty emotionally transparent.

Depends on my mood. I need both to feel happy and well, maybe more alone time than group time though in a 2:1 ratio. Also, the groups have to be relatively small and only people I know and like.

I have a strong work ethic when my interest is captivated by something. Under those circumstances, I’m capable of intense bursts of energy. I need to vegetate for long periods after I’m done though and periods of slackness predominate.

I judge first but most of my judgments are neutral enough to be just observations, I guess, if that makes sense.

I need to orient myself so as not to feel confused and lost, so I look for possible landmarks. Other than that, general beauty/aesthetic vibe I guess.

A quest for something to take me out of my own head; merging with something greater than myself (relationships with others, ideas and information, God, etc.)
    I would really like to get a job in the field I’m training in and be a history professor in a research-oriented university, where I get to work on my own academic interests and write but also teach. In a fantasy world I’d like to do the same thing but with MAGIC, i.e, Hogwarts professor or something, idk, haha.

I like to cook, read (mostly fiction), go on information hunts on the internet, crochet, hike, and play board games.

People who make me run late because I’m waiting on them, people who cut in line

13. Describe your dream home? Where would you want to live? What kind of climate or scenery? What would your house be like? What kind of lifestyle would you live (luxurious, simple, etc.)? How would you decorate your house? What things would you do in that area?

Generally simple in beautiful natural surroundings, lots of trees/vicinity to woods would be great. Simply even sparsely furnished but plenty of room to entertain guests if need be. I would like to live somewhere with seasons.

Going someplace unfamiliar with a close companion and seeing EVERYTHING there is to offer … I should be tired in a good way after a vacation, physically tired but mentally recharged, I think. I like both physical kinds of vacations (like hiking/camping) and cultural vacations (going somewhere with lots of history and visiting all the sights)

More laid back. I would characterize myself as docile, not openly disobedient, but I actually don’t react very well to orders or being told what to do … I would be a bad pupper

Blue. It’s the color of water and of the sky! It runs the gamut from electrically vibrant to incredibly soothing! I like the way I look in most shades of it!

In my future, I want to live an intellectually, emotionally and spiritually fulfilled life and to share that with a mate who shares those intellectual, emotional and spiritual inclinations. I know that is vague but that’s about as specific a picture I have of happiness in general. For the world, I hope humanity manages to avoid the catastrophic climate change/nuclear warfare bullets in the next century or so.

More big picture than nitty gritty.

Emotional

I don’t enjoy it but I can’t walk away once I start until I hammer my point home with my opponents.

I’m low-key warm hearted.

Somewhere in-between, perhaps leaning a little bit more towards impulsiveness.

Yes, very much so.

I wish I were nicer and had more faith in myself

To die alone and unloved!

Introverted

I prefer not to dwell on it. Whenever I do, I tend to think more about moments of unhappiness than anything else, even though I’ve had a pretty tranquil, relatively good and sheltered life.

29. Choose an image or photograph that you like and upload it. Why do you like this image/photo? Be specific.

I had this picture as my avatar for a long time because of how much I loved it. I love the colors which are dusky and vibrant at the same time. I love the flicker and movement of the flames … I can feel the warmth just looking at this picture. I love the contrast provided by the slow, barely perceptible ripples in the water. This scene is dark and bright in the same ways I am, I think, so it speaks to me.

I don’t know much about dog breeds so I can’t really say. I LOVE dogs but if I were an animal I think I’d probably be some sort of cat (which is a pity because I like dogs a lot better, but there it is, haha)

Thank you once again!!!
    Likes Introspector liked this post

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so

@senza tema

Your Pup Personality is...
    ITALIAN GREYHOUND

Credit for Picture - Dogtime

The Italian Greyhound (IG), although just a miniature version of the standard Greyhound, doesn't have much in common with its bigger relative besides its appearance. IGs are notoriously timid, aloof, and stubborn, but are also very loyal and goofy pets that love to cuddle up on the couch for a nice day. Like Greyhounds and Whippets, IGs can have big spurts of energy followed by complete laziness for the rest of the day. IGs are notoriously sensitive and require care and positive reinforcement in order to improve temperament. IGs, although shy and quiet, are also in the moment dogs and may break their legs from jumping from one place to another. A good IG is a relaxed but fun dog with a calm demeanor and a loyal attitude.

Is this a good description? Feel free to reply if there are any problems. I hope you enjoyed this Pup Personality assessment!

~Spec
    ~Spec
    Likes senza tema liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    471 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Introspector View Post
    @senza tema

Your Pup Personality is...
    ITALIAN GREYHOUND

Credit for Picture - Dogtime

The Italian Greyhound (IG), although just a miniature version of the standard Greyhound, doesn't have much in common with its bigger relative besides its appearance. IGs are notoriously timid, aloof, and stubborn, but are also very loyal and goofy pets that love to cuddle up on the couch for a nice day. Like Greyhounds and Whippets, IGs can have big spurts of energy followed by complete laziness for the rest of the day. IGs are notoriously sensitive and require care and positive reinforcement in order to improve temperament. IGs, although shy and quiet, are also in the moment dogs and may break their legs from jumping from one place to another. A good IG is a relaxed but fun dog with a calm demeanor and a loyal attitude.

Is this a good description? Feel free to reply if there are any problems. I hope you enjoyed this Pup Personality assessment!

~Spec
    Lol yes though I wish I was a big floofy floof!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    471 sx/sp

The dog I had the most in common with was an ex's dad's Australian shepherd who hadn't been socialized properly and was kinda neurotic and disobedient around people but couldn't get enough of them when he got to know and like them. I don't know the breed in general but I fucking loved that dog.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    The dog I had the most in common with was an ex's dad's Australian shepherd who hadn't been socialized properly and was kinda neurotic and disobedient around people but couldn't get enough of them when he got to know and like them. I don't know the breed in general but I fucking loved that dog.
    The general Aussie temperament is loyal and sweet but very dominating like your average shepherd, so if I just base this around the general personality of the breed, I think Italian Greyhound is a much better fit.
    ~Spec
    Likes senza tema liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    471 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Introspector View Post
    The general Aussie temperament is loyal and sweet but very dominating like your average shepherd, so if I just base this around the general personality of the breed, I think Italian Greyhound is a much better fit.
    Yeah I am not the pack leader type. Your description is a good fit.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    471 sx/sp

I'm reading Madame Bovary right now and she's crying and pitching a fit because she lost her Italian Greyhound while moving from one town to another.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    471 sx/sp

Thank you, Introspector, this was very nice of you. I hope your thread flourishes (but not beyond your capacity to reply, haha.)

Neat!

Artistic, individualistic, shy, introverted, quirky.

Others see me fairly similarly, I'd think. Maybe a bit of a hippie/hipster too.

Likes: flexibility, understanding from different angles, unique tastes, talents, imagination

Dislikes: I can be lazy and too impractical.

Plenty. For starters, some people can't think outside the box and are too surface level. Some are too rigid and take life WAY too seriously. They need to take a chill pill and sit in a corner to meditate, a.k.a. calming tf down. Some are followers and can't think for themselves. Some are just plain evil. Yada yada...

I think sometimes people get this idea that I'm more outgoing and confident than usual. That I'm super intense when I'm not. That I appear aloof and unaware all the time.

ALONE.

Depends. Some days I can't get anything done, while other days I spend way too much time working to where I forget to eat and sleep.

Both?

If it's something I vibe with and it's not too crowded. That's all that matters.

Painting. Listening to and discovering new music. Yoga. Films. Books. Spirituality. Where life will take me. Where I'll be in years to come. My inner, alternative world.

Artist. It's what I'm best at (the only thing) and what I enjoy doing the most. I'm already getting there and have made paintings for other people.

Painting, listening to music, watching obscure films, yoga, reading, learning French, DIY stuff.

Not doing what I want and people irritating me for whatever reason.

An eclectic and swanky Victorian house set in San Francisco while overlooking the Bay or located right in the middle of the city. The weather therefore would most often be gray and cold (for Cali standards, at least). It would be a fancy French Baroque style mixed with a bohemian, 1960s/70s retro vibe, a bit of a Roaring 20s flare, and just a little gothic/witchy touch. I'd live a bohemian, 'yuppie' lifestyle. A mix of luxurious and simple. Might even get out of my introverted bubble and invite random people to stay often. I'd have a studio nearby to paint in, hang out with friends, and do a bunch of other hippie dippie shit.

Travel all over Europe and have the time of my life. I don't plan in detail how it all would go, just as long as the outcome is positive and knowing it was worth it in the end.

Laid-back. I hate being obedient.

Reds, blacks, purples, and magenta. I generally like warmer, romantic colors because they represent passion and liveliness. I hate anything pastel and light.

Mine: I'd like to be living my dream as an artist. Live a bohemian lifestyle and meet someone very special to me. Continue to grow and develop as a human being. Maintain a glass half full mentality and not lose focus. Feel satisfied with where I'm at so far and perhaps look forward to growing old.

World: We all become united and turn vegan. Kumbaya.

Both? Why does it always have to be one or the other? I like it all, damn it.

Emotional, as much as I hate to admit. I'm an e4, after all.

NO.

A bit of both. I probably lean a little more warm hearted, but I also have a detached side too.

Think things through. Usually.

Myself and my property. I like my space without intruders.

I wish I wasn't so shy and taciturn at times. Less insecure. A little more daring in certain aspects. Maybe a little less pretentious. Nah.

I end up failing what I set out to do in life. Not measuring up to being a worthwhile human being.

100% introverted.

Grainy and blurry, how I'd like to keep it. Usually though, I get pretty sentimental about it and often end up stuck in a rut if I think about it all the time. I also have a tendency to romaticize or conjure up alternatives to what could have happened. But now I try to focus my mind into the future, and that keeps me from falling backwards.

Something about this is very appealing to me in a very comfy, carbohydrate way. Surreal and chaotic. Disturbing, yet whimsical. I feel at home.

Poodles. It's the hair.