• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is your Pup Personality?

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ever done one of those dog quizzes on BuzzFeed and found yourself unsatisfied by the results? Well, now you can really figure out your spirit dog with this questionnaire. All you have to do is answer all of the questions and within a few days I can determine your pup personality! I am a bit of a dog breed buff, so I thought this would be really fun to do. Here is the questionnaire:

1. How would you describe yourself and how would others describe you?

2. What are traits that you like and dislike about yourself?

3. What are traits that you like and dislike about other people?

4. How do your inner emotions/thoughts differentiate from what you project to others?

5. Do you prefer to be alone or with a group?

6. Do you have a strong work ethic or motivation to do something?

7. Do you judge immediately or just observe your surrounding first?

8. When you go somewhere new, what do you look for/what stands out?

9. Where do you find yourself focused/What are you focused on most of the time?

10. If you could have any career, what would it be and why?

11. What do you like to do in your spare time/What are your hobbies?

12. What are your pet peeves?

13. Describe your dream home? Where would you want to live? What kind of climate or scenery? What would your house be like? What kind of lifestyle would you live (luxurious, simple, etc.)? How would you decorate your house? What things would you do in that area?

14. Describe an ideal vacation away from home?

15. Are you more laid back or obedient (or something else)?

16. What is your favorite color and why?

18. What do you hope to happen in your future/the world's future?

19. Do you look at the big picture or the nitty gritty?

20. Do you focus more on the logical or emotional side of something?

21. Do you enjoy arguing/debating?

22. Are you more warm hearted or cool headed?

23. Do you think things through or jump into things?

24. Are you protective of yourself/your property/others?

25. What traits do you have that you wish you could change?

26. What is your biggest fear/worry?

27. Do you consider yourself more introverted or extroverted?

28. What was your past like and how do you look back on it?

29. Choose an image or photograph that you like and upload it. Why do you like this image/photo? Be specific.

30. What dog breed do you associate with yourself and why?

Enjoy!

~Spec

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=35814]Introspector[/MENTION] OK so I don't believe in MBTI but you've got me 100% with dog breed typology, hahaha. :wubbie:

Here is my questionnaire! Thank you!

I would describe myself as quiet, timid, and kind of inept but with a morbid streak. Others describe me as “fun, resourceful, supportive, and interesting” (that’s from one of my latest birthday cards, haha) … but with a morbid streak.

I like that I’m intelligent (in a book-smart, good-at-school kind of way). I pick up and process new information quickly. I also like my sense of humor. I dislike my timidity, low self-confidence, tendency toward black-and-white thinking, and sporadic energy levels and drive.

I like intelligence, thoughtfulness, kindness and depth of thought and character. I dislike dishonesty, cruelty, and callousness

4. How do your inner emotions/thoughts differentiate from what you project to others?
I appear more put together and successful than I feel on the inside but in general, I am pretty emotionally transparent.

Depends on my mood. I need both to feel happy and well, maybe more alone time than group time though in a 2:1 ratio. Also, the groups have to be relatively small and only people I know and like.

I have a strong work ethic when my interest is captivated by something. Under those circumstances, I’m capable of intense bursts of energy. I need to vegetate for long periods after I’m done though and periods of slackness predominate.

I judge first but most of my judgments are neutral enough to be just observations, I guess, if that makes sense.

I need to orient myself so as not to feel confused and lost, so I look for possible landmarks. Other than that, general beauty/aesthetic vibe I guess.

A quest for something to take me out of my own head; merging with something greater than myself (relationships with others, ideas and information, God, etc.)
I would really like to get a job in the field I’m training in and be a history professor in a research-oriented university, where I get to work on my own academic interests and write but also teach. In a fantasy world I’d like to do the same thing but with MAGIC, i.e, Hogwarts professor or something, idk, haha.

I like to cook, read (mostly fiction), go on information hunts on the internet, crochet, hike, and play board games.

People who make me run late because I’m waiting on them, people who cut in line

13. Describe your dream home? Where would you want to live? What kind of climate or scenery? What would your house be like? What kind of lifestyle would you live (luxurious, simple, etc.)? How would you decorate your house? What things would you do in that area?

Generally simple in beautiful natural surroundings, lots of trees/vicinity to woods would be great. Simply even sparsely furnished but plenty of room to entertain guests if need be. I would like to live somewhere with seasons.

Going someplace unfamiliar with a close companion and seeing EVERYTHING there is to offer … I should be tired in a good way after a vacation, physically tired but mentally recharged, I think. I like both physical kinds of vacations (like hiking/camping) and cultural vacations (going somewhere with lots of history and visiting all the sights)

More laid back. I would characterize myself as docile, not openly disobedient, but I actually don’t react very well to orders or being told what to do … I would be a bad pupper :(

Blue. It’s the color of water and of the sky! It runs the gamut from electrically vibrant to incredibly soothing! I like the way I look in most shades of it!

In my future, I want to live an intellectually, emotionally and spiritually fulfilled life and to share that with a mate who shares those intellectual, emotional and spiritual inclinations. I know that is vague but that’s about as specific a picture I have of happiness in general. For the world, I hope humanity manages to avoid the catastrophic climate change/nuclear warfare bullets in the next century or so.

More big picture than nitty gritty.

Emotional

I don’t enjoy it but I can’t walk away once I start until I hammer my point home with my opponents.

I’m low-key warm hearted.

Somewhere in-between, perhaps leaning a little bit more towards impulsiveness.

Yes, very much so.

I wish I were nicer and had more faith in myself

To die alone and unloved!

Introverted

I prefer not to dwell on it. Whenever I do, I tend to think more about moments of unhappiness than anything else, even though I’ve had a pretty tranquil, relatively good and sheltered life.

29. Choose an image or photograph that you like and upload it. Why do you like this image/photo? Be specific.

e9b.gif

I had this picture as my avatar for a long time because of how much I loved it. I love the colors which are dusky and vibrant at the same time. I love the flicker and movement of the flames … I can feel the warmth just looking at this picture. I love the contrast provided by the slow, barely perceptible ripples in the water. This scene is dark and bright in the same ways I am, I think, so it speaks to me.

I don’t know much about dog breeds so I can’t really say. I LOVE dogs but if I were an animal I think I’d probably be some sort of cat (which is a pity because I like dogs a lot better, but there it is, haha)

Thank you once again!!!

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=23222]senza tema[/MENTION]

Your Pup Personality is...
ITALIAN GREYHOUND

2-onelegup.jpg

Credit for Picture - Dogtime

The Italian Greyhound (IG), although just a miniature version of the standard Greyhound, doesn't have much in common with its bigger relative besides its appearance. IGs are notoriously timid, aloof, and stubborn, but are also very loyal and goofy pets that love to cuddle up on the couch for a nice day. Like Greyhounds and Whippets, IGs can have big spurts of energy followed by complete laziness for the rest of the day. IGs are notoriously sensitive and require care and positive reinforcement in order to improve temperament. IGs, although shy and quiet, are also in the moment dogs and may break their legs from jumping from one place to another. A good IG is a relaxed but fun dog with a calm demeanor and a loyal attitude.

Is this a good description? Feel free to reply if there are any problems. I hope you enjoyed this Pup Personality assessment!

~Spec

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=23222]senza tema[/MENTION]

ITALIAN GREYHOUND

2-onelegup.jpg

The Italian Greyhound (IG), although just a miniature version of the standard Greyhound, doesn't have much in common with its bigger relative besides its appearance. IGs are notoriously timid, aloof, and stubborn, but are also very loyal and goofy pets that love to cuddle up on the couch for a nice day. Like Greyhounds and Whippets, IGs can have big spurts of energy followed by complete laziness for the rest of the day. IGs are notoriously sensitive and require care and positive reinforcement in order to improve temperament. IGs, although shy and quiet, are also in the moment dogs and may break their legs from jumping from one place to another. A good IG is a relaxed but fun dog with a calm demeanor and a loyal attitude.

Is this a good description? Feel free to reply if there are any problems. I hope you enjoyed this Pup Personality assessment!

~Spec

Lol yes though I wish I was a big floofy floof!

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The dog I had the most in common with was an ex's dad's Australian shepherd who hadn't been socialized properly and was kinda neurotic and disobedient around people but couldn't get enough of them when he got to know and like them. I don't know the breed in general but I fucking loved that dog. :heart:

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The dog I had the most in common with was an ex's dad's Australian shepherd who hadn't been socialized properly and was kinda neurotic and disobedient around people but couldn't get enough of them when he got to know and like them. I don't know the breed in general but I fucking loved that dog. :heart:

The general Aussie temperament is loyal and sweet but very dominating like your average shepherd, so if I just base this around the general personality of the breed, I think Italian Greyhound is a much better fit.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The general Aussie temperament is loyal and sweet but very dominating like your average shepherd, so if I just base this around the general personality of the breed, I think Italian Greyhound is a much better fit.

Yeah I am not the pack leader type. Your description is a good fit.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm reading Madame Bovary right now and she's crying and pitching a fit because she lost her Italian Greyhound while moving from one town to another. :cry:

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thank you, Introspector, this was very nice of you. I hope your thread flourishes (but not beyond your capacity to reply, haha.)

Neat!

Artistic, individualistic, shy, introverted, quirky.

Others see me fairly similarly, I'd think. Maybe a bit of a hippie/hipster too.

Likes: flexibility, understanding from different angles, unique tastes, talents, imagination

Dislikes: I can be lazy and too impractical.

Plenty. For starters, some people can't think outside the box and are too surface level. Some are too rigid and take life WAY too seriously. They need to take a chill pill and sit in a corner to meditate, a.k.a. calming tf down. Some are followers and can't think for themselves. Some are just plain evil. Yada yada...

I think sometimes people get this idea that I'm more outgoing and confident than usual. That I'm super intense when I'm not. That I appear aloof and unaware all the time.

ALONE.

Depends. Some days I can't get anything done, while other days I spend way too much time working to where I forget to eat and sleep.

Both?

If it's something I vibe with and it's not too crowded. That's all that matters.

Painting. Listening to and discovering new music. Yoga. Films. Books. Spirituality. Where life will take me. Where I'll be in years to come. My inner, alternative world.

Artist. It's what I'm best at (the only thing) and what I enjoy doing the most. I'm already getting there and have made paintings for other people.

Painting, listening to music, watching obscure films, yoga, reading, learning French, DIY stuff.

Not doing what I want and people irritating me for whatever reason.

An eclectic and swanky Victorian house set in San Francisco while overlooking the Bay or located right in the middle of the city. The weather therefore would most often be gray and cold (for Cali standards, at least). It would be a fancy French Baroque style mixed with a bohemian, 1960s/70s retro vibe, a bit of a Roaring 20s flare, and just a little gothic/witchy touch. I'd live a bohemian, 'yuppie' lifestyle. A mix of luxurious and simple. Might even get out of my introverted bubble and invite random people to stay often. I'd have a studio nearby to paint in, hang out with friends, and do a bunch of other hippie dippie shit.

Travel all over Europe and have the time of my life. I don't plan in detail how it all would go, just as long as the outcome is positive and knowing it was worth it in the end.

Laid-back. I hate being obedient.

Reds, blacks, purples, and magenta. I generally like warmer, romantic colors because they represent passion and liveliness. I hate anything pastel and light.

Mine: I'd like to be living my dream as an artist. Live a bohemian lifestyle and meet someone very special to me. Continue to grow and develop as a human being. Maintain a glass half full mentality and not lose focus. Feel satisfied with where I'm at so far and perhaps look forward to growing old.

World: We all become united and turn vegan. Kumbaya.

Both? Why does it always have to be one or the other? I like it all, damn it.

Emotional, as much as I hate to admit. I'm an e4, after all.

NO.

A bit of both. I probably lean a little more warm hearted, but I also have a detached side too.

Think things through. Usually.

Myself and my property. I like my space without intruders.

I wish I wasn't so shy and taciturn at times. Less insecure. A little more daring in certain aspects. Maybe a little less pretentious. Nah.

I end up failing what I set out to do in life. Not measuring up to being a worthwhile human being.

100% introverted.

Grainy and blurry, how I'd like to keep it. Usually though, I get pretty sentimental about it and often end up stuck in a rut if I think about it all the time. I also have a tendency to romaticize or conjure up alternatives to what could have happened. But now I try to focus my mind into the future, and that keeps me from falling backwards.

CJrvfPkUEAEsXVH.jpg

Something about this is very appealing to me in a very comfy, carbohydrate way. Surreal and chaotic. Disturbing, yet whimsical. I feel at home.

Poodles. It's the hair.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Quiet, playful, serious, easy-going, obsessive, private, intimate, warm, dismissive, cold, aloof, independent.

I like that I have a spine and am shrewd. I dislike my insecurity and laziness.

I like how interesting and stimulating others can be. I dislike how manipulative and collectivist others can be.

I need more warmth and reassurance from others than I think I could ever allow to be apparent. I come off kind of stern or bored and the opposite of that. But when others show me these things It feels so nice I almost want to die.

Alone or with one other person. I don't like groups as much.

Yes.

I judge first. I hate that about myself.

I just get vibes mostly.

My studies and work.

Writer. Although words are inherently insufficient, they are all we have. I love sharing my ideas with others as best as is possible anyway.

I used to have these before life killed them all.

Indirectness, sleaziness, conformity, and psychopanthy.

Designed by Zaha Hadid and located in a forest without a neighbor in sight for many miles. I would decorate with simple but elegant pieces. They would be very cleanly lined and geometric.

Languid lounging on the beach Navagio, with alchohol and a book. A massage is in there somewhere as well.

Laid-back. Unfortunately, my pride can't handle being thought of as obedient to any extent.

Black. It's cute.

We cure aging. I don't want to be old.

Nitty gritty.

I try to balance them actually.

Kind of.

I'm both equally.

I think things through mostly but somtimes I'm really impulsive.

Yes. And I can only be that way because I finally have complete confidence that I can defend myself from anyone.

Insecurity, laziness, and anxiety.

Rejection.

Introverted.

It's filled with pathethic stuff, I used to look back in hatred and contempt but now I feel more at peace with it because it has made me who I am.

Beagle. We both have sad eyes.

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=27809]Lotus[/MENTION]

AFGHAN HOUND

Afghan-Hound-Pictures.jpg

Credit for Picture - 101DogBreeds.com

Just looking at this regal sighthound tells you just about all you need to know. Dating thousands of years from Afghanistan, the Afghan Hound eventually came to England in the 1920s and soared in popularity. These dogs aren't very social at all, as they may not even acknowledge the presence of guests. Contrary to many other hounds, the Afghan Hound is very difficult to train, as their independent mindset paired with their lack of motivation causes them to be uninterested in training. While these dogs do need daily exercise, they prefer the indoors and like living a pampered lifestyle. These dogs take a while to get used to someone, but when they do, they are loyal to the end.

I hope this description was accurate!

~Spec

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=22089]ESFJ[/MENTION]

CHOW CHOW

2525bdb43f08d9b6861b1d089f96fef2.jpg

Credit for Picture - Pets4Homes

While the Chow Chow may just look like a massive teddy bear, their temperament could not be more opposite. These all-purpose dogs from China are very protective of what is theirs, including their people and property. Because of their protective streak, this breed has one of the highest rates of bites. However, these dogs are really just misunderstood, and beneath their furry cloak is a heart of gold. These dogs are very independent and stubborn, but also very loyal and will bark a lot when they see an incoming stranger in hopes of defending their owners. While not actively social, these dogs make great company and stand by who they love.

I hope this was accurate!

~Spec

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Myself: Shy, Caring, Loyal. Others: Compassionate, Modest, Quiet, Accepting, Intense, Courageous, Loyal, Playful.

I like that I care deeply about people and things, and that I prefer to be resilient rather than let things knock me down. I dont like how indecisive I am, or how much I doubt myself.

I like considerate people, kindhearted people, honesty, dependability. I dont like manipulative people, overly controlling people, cruelty of any kind, and hypocrisy.

What you see is what you get for the most part, I try to be authentic/genuine. But I like to say Im a private open book. If you dont ask, I dont tell. I'm also not very articulate, so my inner emotions/thoughts aren't always conveyed very well. I dont always express my needs well enough, I might seem distant at times but I actually love affection, and am very very affectionate myself. If I like a specific person, I like being around them often.

Aloneee. Or with like one close friend/animal.

I highly value hard work, even when it's something I dont want to do I push myself if it needs to be done. But I'm more motivated/enthusiastic when I like what I'm doing.

Definitely observe.

As a nature lover, anything where nature is involved stands out. I like quiet/peaceful places, with not a lot of crowds. I love seeing lots of trees.

I'm insatiably curious about human nature, so I tend to be very focused with anything relating to that. Doing anything creative/artsy, discussing deep topics, and learning something new/interesting also draws my attention.

I have many in mind but I'll say interior decorator. I'm a massive fan of personalizing things, always have been. I pretty much drew, wrote, or stuck stickers on anything that was mine growing up. And I just love the idea of making a space your own, expressing yourself in literally every way possible, even down to the place you live in. It's wonderful to me.

Read, write, play piano, on the very rare occasion try and bake something lol.

I know I have some but I cant think of any.. I guess fake people?

My dream home would be average size, two stories at least. Decorated in a sort of boho/cosy/eclectic style probably. Plants, candles, fairy lights, pictures on the walls, lots of natural light, bay window, reading nook, dark wood floors, comfy stylish furniture. I'd like to live somewhere rural, with all 4 seasons but a colder climate (the heat makes me weak). My lifestyle would be pretty simple I'm not super into luxury. I would take walks, have picnics, garden, spend lots of time outside just reading/writing/daydreaming/exploring. When I visit the city Id go to the bookstore, museum, observatory, just whatever is there and soak up the culture for a bit. I could go on but I'll stop now before I sound like HGTV :')

Relaxing in a seaside cottage in New England. Or backpacking through Europe.

Overall I'm laid back/easy going/obedient. Not because I have no back bone but because I genuinely am not bothered by that much. I can be quite upfront about what I want sometimes though lol.

I have far too many, but robin's egg blue. It makes me think of being by the sea by a rocky beach with a lighthouse for some reason, and it calms me.

My future: freedom and love. The world's future: more authenticity in others and understanding/kindness.

Big picture, occasionally I'm very particular.

Emotional for sure, but I can still be rational.

No, I like discussion though.

Warm hearted, my mind can be a bit chaotic at times.

I'm pretty cautious/indecisive overall, I can occasionally be impulsive though.

Yes.

I wish I could be more expressive with my inner thoughts/feelings, and be more decisive.

Not achieving my dreams, only dreaming about them. And being unoriginal.

Introverted for sure.

My past was overall pleasant, and I look back on it fondly. Im a bit sentimental. Well, maybe more than a bit haha.

I chose it because I feel it represents emotion. I've always been a very emotional person and I think that while so much of it is internal, it also radiates.

Not sure... but something fluffy and medium sized, simply because I like fluffy things and am medium sized lol.

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=31527]DulcetRefrain[/MENTION]

NOVA SCOTIA DUCK TOLLING RETRIEVER

file_22990_nova-scotia-duck-tolling-retriever.jpg

The smallest of the retrievers, the Toller's temperament is best described as that of a Golden and terrier combined. Originally bred to lure ducks onto the shore, the Toller has a sensitive and reserved attitude but compassionate and intimate behavior. Dreamy yet intense, the Toller loves to be doing something, whether going hunting or on a nice relaxing stroll, and they tend to get a little annoying when bored. Despite being very independent and quiet dogs, the Toller will engage a lot with whatever peaks their interest. These dogs can also make a great watchdogs due to their observant and alert behavior but reserved nature with strangers. All in all, the Toller is a deeply caring and playful companion like any good retriever.

I hope this was accurate!

~Spec

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp

Me: imaginative , artistic , challenger, logical , tolerant , flexible , best friend.
Others: logical, smart, CRAZY! , quiet , impatient , hot-headed, impulsive, "does not bother you nearly anything" , "without shame"

Like: Nothing.

Dislike:

Don't getting romantic relationships well.
I can easily feel like a outcast but I don't cere.
Can be shy and insecure about love.
Have a trusting issues.

Like: intelligence, creativity , loyalty, open-minds.
Dislike: close minded people , doing stupid things just to rise their ego which is by the way pathetic childlike behavior, rules and taboos

Sometimes I project bitterness to other people, get down people despise of my optimistic view and very best of others.

I prefer small group.

Only if I am obsess with it and I need to be obsessed to do my best.

Observe first but it is a short time.

8 When you go somewhere new, what do you look for/what stands out?
I am exciting! I like to explore my new surroundings. It depends. Mostly I just watch.

When everything around me is in perfect order, clean and quiet but my environment doesn't meter that much if I am really into something.

I like to be programmer for scientific instruments , CEO of my company Why? Because when I think I like to think big. :D

I like to watch Sci-Fi series, imagine some new potential SF story, go to internet , debate with people about various things like working to improve public transport in my city.

That one who I love. :D

Wherever I need to be. It will be luxurious motor-home (bus turning into home with cars garage). :)

Visiting some city or castles. Taste various food around the world.

laid back casually.

Navy Blue (mix Black and Blue). Because it has color of sky in sunset.

We are going to kill our planet.

BIG PICTURE.

Logical.

Yes.

Warm.

Mostly overthink about things but sometimes jump.

Yes.

I want to find my soul-mate.

Wasting my time on someone who does not deserve my time.

In the middle of nowhere. More extroverted.

Heavy not so much sugar. More spicy. Health problems mostly.

DVdkCLiWsAE5R7n.jpg

Å arplaninac. Why? Good, calm , determined , very loyal. Stronger then wolf. Attack only when is really necessary.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I'm genuinely not sure how I'd describe myself... I usually get described as being a bit of a cool older sis type by people, which obviously means that they don't know me! :tongue:

I like that I'm pretty clever and I'm good at making people feel important... I dislike that I'm scattered... like, really scattered even though I'm on ADHD meds :(

I like people in general, which I feel is probably a flaw... I like hearing what they have to say because nobody is 100% boring... some people are assholes though, and I don't like that much

I apparently come across as pretty calm and laid back... this is not the truth

alone

not to brag, but I'm a fantastic worker!

a mix of both... I make a quick judgement and then observe for a bit... and then make a final judgement

I look at things like trees, water and landscape... I notice people just about last :unsure:

if at work I'm focused on work... if not at work maybe food? I'm not sure...

I don't know... there are so many interesting options that I'd hate to rule something out

cooking, hiking, reading, banning people from here...

SLOW PEOPLE :thelook:

I like colder weather, so that's a must... I like a simple house with simple decorations really... my surroundings don't matter so much in a way... I can be happy wherever as long as I have access to the outdoors

staying in a cabin somewhere in the winter in the forest... one with a nice fireplace and hot tub and access to some decent skiing trails

apparently laid back according to others

green... it's so ALIVE!

not really sure... so many possibilities that, once again, I don't like ruling things out

usually the big picture, because I don't have the attention span for details

logical

I do until I get bored... most people use the same few arguments over and over and it's really boring

I try to be both, though naturally more cool headed

jump into things!

very... to the point where people fear touching things that are mine at work

attention span/memory

dementia/senility :cry:

neither

idyllic when young, more adventurous than it should have been when older... fondly upon when young and in horror when looking back at older... and regrets

6effeee2-fdd9-4ca0-8d5c-7c5698b8ed1b_zpsfexaiffx.jpg

the clarity in a way... and I was having a lot of fun when I took it!

I've had several bosses jokingly call me a border collie

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
( Fair warning: the WORST typist)
-Tenacious
-Cool-headed
-Bold/Risk taker
-I do not take myself or life very seriously, probably not as much as I should
-Does not excel at verbal communication
-I've heard "Rough around the edges" a lot

- Adaptable, problem solver
- Cool headed
- Objective ( comparative)

-Physical limitations
-Appearance
-Does not excel at verbal communication
- Think I am too expressive

-Dishonesty. Not like flat out lies, but people who are dishonest with themselves. People who make excuses for their behavior Like...when they watch a show for the service but INSIST it's because of the "story" and defend it to the death.
-People who do not take responsibility for their actions. Specifically when they say things like " I don't have a choice." When they have MANY choices but do not want to deal with the downside, or who think that every choice should give them only what they want with NO consequences. As I put it " Making a decision is a the greatest expression of free will, so relish in your choices, and their consequences."
-Those with victim complexes. As my grandmother once said about her son " Victims cannot be reasoned with."

Unlike the more common complex of "quite on the outside, loud on the inside. I am louder on the outside than inside. ( Though people who know would laugh at the idea that I am "loud at all." ) It's learned behavior. People always misunderstand my stoicism for negativity so i have to play it up just a little.

Hard to say. I hate to be dramatic, but for accuracy sake I always feel alone, especially in a group.

Dangerously so. I relish in hard work. It isn't a good day unless I've nearly died from exhaustion.

I judge, and then I stop and observe. However, everyone who has gotten to know me says " You are judgemental AF...but I always follow your judgments becuase they are disturbingly accurate."

Architecture/landscaping namely, whether it is gaudy and cluttered or minimalist and sparse.

My surroundings, how I can make them more efficient. What can I rid of to optimize space and sanity.

Marine biologist by day CIA field agent by night. I would say "Anthropologist" because I want to travel and it's my major but I have no delusions; it is not a career.
(Because I have a great love of marine life, the ocean, and it's importance to our own survival have since I was very little. I want to have an exciting life and risk death everyday-I know ' They don't really do that" hear me out; again, I love to travel and I want to be "in the know" of the real goings on in the world. And, I can't lie; I want power.

Everything? This is difficult to answer because I have A LOT of energy and would LOVE to be constantly active but have too many physical limiations.
So these are what I settle for
-Camping, especially on the beach.
-Visiting museums ( I prefer history to art)
-Telling stories (that I've learned from studying different cultures) it really cheers up perturbed service workers.
-Of course, studying different cultures, practicing traditions ( Calligraphy, tea ceremony)
-Making bonsai pots, or w/e is commissioned in ceramic arts
-Drawing (I'm better with ceramic)
-Cooking for friends

- Nerds; people who have no concept if reality. I understand the need for escapism but when you start insulting and physically threatening other living human beings in defense of fantasy you’ve gone too far.
-People who react without thinking
- women's shoes and the lack of pockets in our clothing

I've always wanted to live in desert ruins.
It'd be open with tall ceilings and a lot of open space. I prefer a large loft to a bedroom. I don't like doors.
An important thing is that my kitchen would mostly be outside ( I love to cook over fire) with a large and open art studio.

I'm fine with anything as long as I am not home.

I do not like the law but I understand why they exist and I am often the one demanding everyone else follow them ( because not obeying rules is why we get even more rediculous rules. Often most this is misunderstood as being well, "Obedient.") My minor was in law because i figure that the best way to get around the law is to know it.

Red. It's pretty.

As long as things do not get quantifiable worse, I'm fine with whatever.

ALWAYS the big picture. The "nitty-gritty" and the people who focus on them exasperate me to no end.

Logical. Absolutely. But I'm not a douche about it. I don't claim to "replace emotion with logic" nor do I think " Emotions are stupid." It is my personal experience that making decisions based on emotions never leads to any good. So, no matter how angry I get, I will always keep my temper and think about the best solution.

God no.

Cool headed.

Depends on the risk involved. Though I am quite observant. I can usually establish my surroundings and best course of action quickly enough that others might see it as "Jumping in"

Others, yeah. Myself or property, nope. Don't get me wrong, I am not some sort of martyr.
I just assume that most people are weaker than myself.
( I hear it is a common trait of my Enneagram)

I am never satisfied, eternally bored.
I have yet to find another human being which i can truly relate to.

Dying a boring death.

Very extroverted. Although most people irritate me.

I had to overcome a lot more than most in my younger days. It made me strong and disciplined. I had something to fight for. I had purpose and a challenge. I think I was happier then. Life is too easy and I have nothing to fight for. It is boring.

Nope. my image links never work here.

A French bulldog. Upon seeing one drag it's exhausted and snorting little body across the floor on it's front legs to get pets I said " Aw it reminds me of me! It's funny lookin, it's pieces don't quite fit together and It can barely breath but that is not going to slow him down!"

Last edited:

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=34350]Norexan[/MENTION]

ANATOLIAN SHEPHERD DOG

Credit for Picture - Vetstreet

Originally bred in Turkey for guarding livestock, you can tell that these dogs were bred well for their function just by glancing at them. Strong, intimidating, and reserved like a true guard dog, the Anatolian Shepherd Dog gets the best traits of both working and herding dogs, with the loyalty and independence of a worker while possessing the intelligent, trainable, and curious mindset true to every shepherd. These are rather professional dogs that always feel like they are on guard, extending that protectiveness to their masters to prevent any harm. While these massive guards are definitely not show dogs by any means, any family with an Anatolian will say just how amazing they are.

I hope this was accurate! More are coming soon, I'm just very busy.

~Spec