• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

7-type personality system with a VI element

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Something in between Mercurian and Martian.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Something between lunarian and mercurian, unless I'm just saturnian.

From that list, I'd be half Saturnian and half Lunarian, which is also what I am in astrology. Maybe also Venusian.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
From that list, I'd be half Saturnian and half Lunarian, which is also what I am in astrology. Maybe also Venusian.

.....I didn't know that the astrological signs were correlated to this (because I've barely looked at astrology). I just looked it up and apparently Leo is Apollo. That's correct for me. #gasp

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This, if a little more questionable on the Venusian.

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
.....I didn't know that the astrological signs were correlated to this (because I've barely looked at astrology). I just looked it up and apparently Leo is Apollo. That's correct for me. #gasp

I'm Aries Sun and Aries Moon with dominant planet Mars, which should make me super-Martian...except I fit neither the body type nor the personality description of Martian.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm Aries Sun and Aries Moon with dominant planet Mars, which should make me super-Martian...except I fit neither the body type nor the personality description of Martian.

Hehehehe. I'm Leo Sun and Leo Ascendant with Aries Moon. So I'm weirded out that I choose the one description that 2/3 of my basic signs are. :p

UserName1

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Saturnian, I guess. Personally, it was pretty terrible.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Based on those bad descriptions, a mixture of Lunarian and Martian. Depends on how strong my 3 wing is coming out at the moment.

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I guess Lunarian and Mercurian are those I relate to the most, based on those descriptions