• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

HEXACO Personality Inventory

ygolo

My termites win

Overall, the HEXACO Personality Inventory-Revised demonstrates test-retest reliability similar to other contemporary measures. We recommend that short-term retest reliability should be routinely calculated to assess reliability.

A recent meta-analysis examined which assessment was better at predicting deviant work behaviour, the newer HEXACO model or the much more established Big Five model. They found that the HEXACO was 1.5 times better at predicting deviant work behaviour thanthe Big Five model.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
After reading an article entitled Most Personality Quizzes Are Junk Science. I Found One That Isn’t, I came across a previously-unknown-to-me personality inventory that is based on the Big Five system, but adds another element, Honesty-Humility, that is apparently rather uncorrelated with the other traits. The HEXACO system doesn't seek to place people into either side of several binary buckets, but instead provides scores relative to the distribution of tested participants. One can then read about correlations that have been found between their scores and various other traits/habits.

The test can be taken here.

Below are my and my girlfriend's results, along with descriptions of each of the categories/subcategories. I ask that anyone who takes the test post the raw numerical table of scores as well, as I'm interested in compiling a distribution myself.

This is such a neat test. I know I'm late in discovering this post but thank you for sharing it.