User Tag List

12 Last

Default This is way better!!!!! "What Should Your Name Really Be? (For Girls Only)"

Wow, I actually wanted this to be my name for a while when I was a kid!
    I guess this quiz actually works... I'm a true believer. Sign me up for the $500 a month cult membership.

What Should Your Name Really Be? (For Girls Only)
    Created byGreta on June 16, 2015
    What Should Your Name Really Be? (For Girls Only) | Playbuzz

Jade

Your name should actually be Jade! You are one tough cookie, and have been through a lot of hardships in your life, but you always overcome! Like the stone that describes your new name, you are very strong and fiercely beautiful! You are not afraid to get your hands dirty, and out of your friends you are always the one to try things first.

I got Violet. Meh.

Your name should actually be Violet! Like the name Violet, you are a very unique individual, and don't tend to follow what is "in" or trendy. You have your own sense of style and a very artsy or creative side. You also tend to notice things that other people don't. You are original in every way, and a name like Violet is definitely fitting for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
    I got Violet. Meh.

Your name should actually be Violet! Like the name Violet, you are a very unique individual, and don't tend to follow what is "in" or trendy. You have your own sense of style and a very artsy or creative side. You also tend to notice things that other people don't. You are original in every way, and a name like Violet is definitely fitting for you!
    Hmm.

First thought: 80-year old woman with a classy, pleasant, ladylike temperament.

Second thought: Violet in It's a Wonderful Life: "Oh, this old thing? Why, I only wear this when I don't care how I look!" *swings around in dress*

Third thought: "Shy librarian" trope

Fourth thought: Someone who dresses and does her hair like this lady:

Dude, I don't know why. My point is, it's a versatile name, but it does perhaps have some "baggage" as they call it. (Whoever "they" are. Sorry. Maybe "they" are all the many faces of Violet.)
    Likes Hiraeth liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so

Violet? I'd prefer Veruca.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    NiFi
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI4 Ni

I got Violet too.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

Your new name should be Zoe! You are fun loving, cute, quirky, and always surrounded by a group of friends. People like you because of your original ideas and positive attitude. You have a great sense of humor and a unique sense of style. You also most likely have an artsy side!
    “All men by nature desire to know” ~ Aristotle

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

I got Sage.

"Your new name should be Sage! You are one with the outdoors, and you are also very giving and cautious of the environment. You are an animal lover and enjoy going on spontaneous adventures. You also get along with pretty much everyone, and you are just an all around good person!"

You're saying that to the couch potato, quiz. Can I be Rosemary instead?

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

J. Scott Crothers
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Wow female privileged at it's finest....

I got Violet, which is the unique artsy type. There was three times it said unique, don't worry I only clicked the date one since idk, I don't want just any old date. I want something cool.

johari
    nohari

MBTI
    ISIS
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLI Si

Your name should actually be Jade! You are one tough cookie, and have been through a lot of hardships in your life, but you always overcome! Like the stone that describes your new name, you are very strong and fiercely beautiful! You are not afraid to get your hands dirty, and out of your friends you are always the one to try things first.

Best personality test on the internet
    Life is a work of art.