• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

This is way better!!!!! "What Should Your Name Really Be? (For Girls Only)"

Metis

This is way better!!!!! "What Should Your Name Really Be? (For Girls Only)"

Wow, I actually wanted this to be my name for a while when I was a kid!
I guess this quiz actually works... I'm a true believer. Sign me up for the $500 a month cult membership.

What Should Your Name Really Be? (For Girls Only)
Created byGreta on June 16, 2015
What Should Your Name Really Be? (For Girls Only) | Playbuzz

Jade
d87a5481-304e-45c4-8cfe-40f3f4a00ad2.jpg

Your name should actually be Jade! You are one tough cookie, and have been through a lot of hardships in your life, but you always overcome! Like the stone that describes your new name, you are very strong and fiercely beautiful! You are not afraid to get your hands dirty, and out of your friends you are always the one to try things first.

I got Violet. Meh.

Your name should actually be Violet! Like the name Violet, you are a very unique individual, and don't tend to follow what is "in" or trendy. You have your own sense of style and a very artsy or creative side. You also tend to notice things that other people don't. You are original in every way, and a name like Violet is definitely fitting for you!

Metis

I got Violet. Meh.

Your name should actually be Violet! Like the name Violet, you are a very unique individual, and don't tend to follow what is "in" or trendy. You have your own sense of style and a very artsy or creative side. You also tend to notice things that other people don't. You are original in every way, and a name like Violet is definitely fitting for you!

Hmm.

First thought: 80-year old woman with a classy, pleasant, ladylike temperament.

Second thought: Violet in It's a Wonderful Life: "Oh, this old thing? Why, I only wear this when I don't care how I look!" *swings around in dress*

Third thought: "Shy librarian" trope

Fourth thought: Someone who dresses and does her hair like this lady:

Ultraviolet-Image-ultraviolet-movie-2581061-1400-930.jpg

Dude, I don't know why. My point is, it's a versatile name, but it does perhaps have some "baggage" as they call it. (Whoever "they" are. Sorry. Maybe "they" are all the many faces of Violet.)

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Violet? I'd prefer Veruca.

veruca-salt-willy-wonka.gif

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I got Violet too.

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your new name should be Zoe! You are fun loving, cute, quirky, and always surrounded by a group of friends. People like you because of your original ideas and positive attitude. You have a great sense of humor and a unique sense of style. You also most likely have an artsy side!

skimpit

I got Sage.

"Your new name should be Sage! You are one with the outdoors, and you are also very giving and cautious of the environment. You are an animal lover and enjoy going on spontaneous adventures. You also get along with pretty much everyone, and you are just an all around good person!"

You're saying that to the couch potato, quiz. Can I be Rosemary instead?

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your name should actually be Violet! Like the name Violet, you are a very unique individual, and don't tend to follow what is "in" or trendy. You have your own sense of style and a very artsy or creative side. You also tend to notice things that other people don't. You are original in every way, and a name like Violet is definitely fitting for you!​

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Wow female privileged at it's finest....

I got Violet, which is the unique artsy type. There was three times it said unique, don't worry I only clicked the date one since idk, I don't want just any old date. I want something cool.

MBTI Type
ISIS
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your name should actually be Jade! You are one tough cookie, and have been through a lot of hardships in your life, but you always overcome! Like the stone that describes your new name, you are very strong and fiercely beautiful! You are not afraid to get your hands dirty, and out of your friends you are always the one to try things first.

Best personality test on the internet :rolleyes:

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
"For Girls Only..." Ha, I broke your gender barrier. I got Sage.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sage

ee86a3e7-463c-4507-8a55-592a5b9ee0c8.jpg

Your new name should be Sage! You are one with the outdoors, and you are also very giving and cautious of the environment. You are an animal lover and enjoy going on spontaneous adventures. You also get along with pretty much everyone, and you are just an all around good person!

DarkMin

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w1
I got "Violet".

I had an aunt named Violet.

stupidgirl

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Zoe

Your new name should be Zoe! You are fun loving, cute, quirky, and always surrounded by a group of friends. People like you because of your original ideas and your positive attitude. You have a great sense of humor and a unique sense of style. You also most likely have an artsy side!

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Leila

Your new name should be Leila! You are an exotic beauty, and also you are easygoing, laid back, and not one to get involved in petty drama. You love traveling, and especially love going to the beach and spending time with friends and family.

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Isabelle (supposedly I'm compassionate and always there for people, not very accurate, I'd say).

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Got Jade, but I dont like these kinds of tests. I am just bored.