• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

"How evil are you?"

Metis

How Evil Are You? | Playbuzz

How Evil Are You?

Created byMentalFeed.com on March 14, 2016

"How Evil Are You?
Are you a good or an evil person? Let's find out by this quiz."

My results:

You are 30% evil
dfd40b51-e05a-4b9a-818a-705e29b454fb.jpg

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
30% evil. 30 Times more evil than plankton. Damn.

oh and to answer the quiz on the link of my results:

[h=4]Your IQ is 167!!! (Way higher than average)[/h]
[FONT=&quot]Your IQ is 167!!! You are highly intelligent! Only 1% of the population get this score!

You managed to get all the letters correct! This is beyond impressive!!You are a maverick, a rapid learner with multiple skills and interests. You can see problems before they occur, and have elaborate inner dialogues, thoughts, and imaginings. You are bored if you are not engaged, and constantly require stimulus in your fields of passions. Your I.Q. range is evident in college professors, social scientists, and doctors. Super impressive!!![/FONT]

Lark

I remember doing a quiz like this once and getting the result that I was 100% good

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
30% evil.

issue is none of these questions really seem related to being evil, it was mostly about whether you're a weakling and whether you stand up to others.
Also the first question is more of a common sense test : ie - if i were a predator of course i'd wait for the right moment and not just blindly jump at the prey to then get trampled by its 120 buffalo buddies.

Douglas MacNeill

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
80 good, 20 evil.

Just enough of a dark side to deter
anyone from trying any guff with me.

Ok, I can live with that.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
There is just too much goodness in the air. People have been missing on the Church of magpie.
Tsk. @biohazard , we need a better Proselytization campaign. No one needs to know about our intentions though. Let's just act naturally in the meantime.

Oh, yeah, yeah. Got 70% good, 30% evil.

Mole

Permabanned
I recognise a small bit of evil in me, but I am too incompetent to carry it out.

I am embarrassed by my incompetence, but relieved I have not been able to do such lilittle evil.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Shit, just 20% evil. But I always think about mugging people around me and burying them into caves under me. lol

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram