• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Nation's zodiac sign...

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've googled what each country's is zodiac sign:

This is what I found so far:
Adam Barralet's Bloody Good Things To Know: The Astrological Signs of Cities and Countries

What is the zodiac sign of each country in the world? - Quora

Rta_Swar (ॠत_स्वर) :The absolute voice.: The zodiacal sign of some countries around the world

And country charts from Horoscope and Astrology - Homepage - Astrodienst, which for some odd reason, all popular countries are limited only to libra - capricorn - cancer - scorpio signs, while other are left away.
Examples"
The national chart of the United States - Astrodienst
http://www.astro.com/nat/natuk2_e.htm
http://www.astro.com/nat/natau_e.htm

So I'm confused which of those are truly describing?

And why some signs get interesting countries like Aquarus, who get Germany and Russia, while Pisces (My signs) only get 2 countries: Eqypt and Portugal and rest are just regions, like normandy and castile (Which is stupid because those are not actual countries)?

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Astrology is interesting in that it correlates time of birth with personality, two factors I normally wouldn't think of correlating. Of the links you posted, I like the first one the most because it seems the most creative.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Heh. I saw "USA -Cancer" and was like Whhhhat? Then saw New York as Cancer and it made person sense. Fucking martyrs. ( I can say that because all of my best friends are Cancers). :D