• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Describe yourself in five qualities

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
insecure, friendly, good, persevering, shy

Novella

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4W5
Assertive, pragmatic, conscientious, flexible, respectful.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Idealistic, Hard-to-please, Careful, Free Spirit/Creative, Independant/analytical

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i have a pig benis

Sorry for my ignorance but...what's the difference between big penis and big benis ?

I am not an english speaker so.... Is that a penis that has been blessed ?

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
complex
idealistic
perceptive
intense
bold

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Precise
intermittent
aloof
intense
meat

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
This post may seem a bit odd to some, but I was taking some time to myself one day not long ago, where I asked myself where I saw myself down the road, and what interests/ideas, defined me. I just so happened to come up with six words that I ultimately came to in describing where I see myself heading, and the sort of position or career, or place in life, that would bring me the most happiness and passion. And, where I see myself heading, is essentially stating who I am now, through those interests...if that makes sense.

So, those words to describe me are: Architecture, Art, Design, Contemporary, Fashion, Theory.

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Confident, clever, fun, optimistic and fearless :gleam:

Warrior

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
Intelligent. Stubborn. Emotional. Unorthodox. Protective.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Practical, impartial (unless it affects my chance of survival), deliberate, independent, observing.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
^ That's not 5. :newwink:

1. Loud
2. Jovial
3. Philosophical
4. Scattered
5. Charismatic

Not true either but it is narcissistic.

Adaptable
Confident
Constructive
Strategic
Reliable

Maybe someone should start a "describe your negative traits with five words" thread.

I just don’t care to jump through hoops for guys in suits and ‘dazzle’ them by trying to condense a description of a human being in five flashy words.

Madboot

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I just don’t care to jump through hoops for guys in suits and ‘dazzle’ them by trying to condense a description of a human being in five flashy words.

Fair enough. I've run into questions like this in job interviews before, and I've learned to BS a few words together to dazzle Senor Suit.

Fair enough. I've run into questions like this in job interviews before, and I've learned to BS a few words together to dazzle Senor Suit.

You may not get that dream job you’ve always wanted if you don’t aim to impress. I don’t blame others for playing the game. It’s just a personal choice. I may not have a fortune and I don’t have the job everyone is impressed by but for me that’s fine. Attaining wealth and power don’t align with what I value. True wealth, true power is derived from one’s character IMO. People should always follow what they believe.

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Common sense, Respectfull. Idk what else to say.

Starry

Self-Righteous Moralizer
Social Justice Warrior
Disney Friendly
Counterphobic
Eternal