• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Multiple Personality Systems] Trait Emotional Intelligence Questionnaire (TEIQue)

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I've been asked to complete one of these at work and wondered whether any of you have heard of this, what it is about and how it could be used to one's benefit?

From what I can see, it's a psychometric system which may share similarities with Big Five. In case you're interested, here are a couple of websites on it.

TEIQue - Emotional Intelligence Test and Assessment - Find out how your people can deal with their emotions - Thomas International

Trait Emotional Intelligence Questionnaire (TEIQue)

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Never heard of it but I'd love to take it. I seeno way to DL the thing.

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would like to try it. Is there a free test?

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
AFAIK it isn't free, I think my workplace paid for it. It's looking like one of these complex, insightful tests, not some thing off of Buzzfeed.
I'll let you guys know how it went once I've done it.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I'm going to sit it on Thursday and discuss the results with them next week