• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Jungian Archetype Quiz

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I did it again and got The Hero.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Explorer

30ff1309-5c79-4be8-865d-7339330a3327.jpg

You're the explorer! According to Jung we can find this archetype in many myths and fairy tales. You're a restless nomad, always full of wanderlust. You see life as one big adventure and you're always planning your next move. This archetype thirsts for new experiences and new people. You're independent, adaptable, ambitious and true to yourself. Your sense of adventure is your greatest strength, but you may risk wondering aimlessly and you may find it difficult to choose a direction. Channel your adventurous spirit into something productive!

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Sage

You're the sage! According to Carl Jung, the sage represents wisdom and the search for truth. You are wise beyond your years, patient and a deep thinker. You're driven by a thirst for knowledge. One of your greatest fears is being ignorant, misled, or duped. You're incredibly intelligent but you risk over analyzing until you're incapable of actually making a decision. You're an old soul and wise beyond your years, but Jung would tell you don't get lost in the clouds!

Metis

The sage.

Well, everyone's the fucking sage. Who's the apprentice, then?

LittleCat

Off to new adventures
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The hero.

You're the hero! Carl Jung identified this archetype in almost every myth, regardless of culture or religion. You're the one who saves the day! You have a strong desire to prove your worth through courageous acts. You're strong willed, adventurous and always willing to sacrifice your happiness for the common good. Your biggest fear is being weak or vulnerable. Beware of being arrogant. Let yourself save the day, but don't talk about it non-stop -- let your actions speak for themselves.

Hm...not sure about this one.

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I got the explorer :cool:

You're the explorer! According to Jung we can find this archetype in many myths and fairy tales. You're a restless nomad, always full of wanderlust. You see life as one big adventure and you're always planning your next move. This archetype thirsts for new experiences and new people. You're independent, adaptable, ambitious and true to yourself. Your sense of adventure is your greatest strength, but you may risk wondering aimlessly and you may find it difficult to choose a direction. Channel your adventurous spirit into something productive!

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
You're the sage! According to Carl Jung, the sage represents wisdom and the search for truth. You are wise beyond your years, patient and a deep thinker. You're driven by a thirst for knowledge. One of your greatest fears is being ignorant, misled, or duped. You're incredibly intelligent but you risk over analyzing until you're incapable of actually making a decision. You're an old soul and wise beyond your years, but Jung would tell you don't get lost in the clouds!

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Explorer

Wandering aimlessly* they made a typo

Dante H.

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The Sage

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Explorer

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I found a better test some time ago: Jungian Archetype Test - Psychologist World

Interestingly, I got:
The Self (the "whole" of my personality)-
72.5% Wise Old Man [Sage]
70.5% Joker
69.5% Innocent Child
68.5% Caregiver

And yet, for my Persona (or the main mask I present when dealing with others), I got-
69% Wise Old Man
68% Joker
67% Caregiver
66% Innocent Child

I'm curious if others share similar results, where the Self and Persona are close to identical...