• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

D&D Alignment

isn't anything

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Link: Online Alignment Test

Anyone else taken this? It's very amusing and a bit ridiculous to me, it's like any other quiz but with a medieval theme. I just took it and got Chaotic Neutral. Also, has anyone else ever played D&D? I've definitely wanted to in the past but I don't have many nerd friends in real life.

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I've just took this test and it was quite amusing to do indeed :) I've never played D&D too to be honest ;) But the questions were fun to answer :D

So here are my results !

Your Character’s Alignment

Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is Chaotic Good.

Chaotic Good

A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he’s kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
true good (aka neutral good)

A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. The common phrase for neutral good is "true good." Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias toward or against order.

i would say i am at the top right corner of true neutral... i play every nonlawful alignment but chaotic evil...i also play as lawful neutral, but that is rare... wheb playing true evil i have resorted to killing lawful good party members that were becoming overly concerned with my necromantic or thieving ways (fucking paladins)...

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
here's some other related threads...

http://www.typologycentral.com/foru...sts/68972-person-actually-alignment-test.html

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/online-personality-tests/34363-character-test.html

http://www.typologycentral.com/foru...ts/13764-dungeons-dragons-alignment-test.html

true good (aka neutral good)

A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. The common phrase for neutral good is "true good." Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias toward or against order.

i would say i am at the top right corner of true neutral... i play every nonlawful alignment but chaotic evil...i also play as lawful neutral, but that is rare... wheb playing true evil i have resorted to killing lawful good party members that were becoming overly concerned with my necromantic or thieving ways (fucking paladins)...

I typically score in the Neutral Good / Pure Neutral range.

as far as character types:

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Neutral Evil

A neutral evil villain does whatever she can get away with. She is out for herself, pure and simple. She sheds no tears for those she kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. She has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make her any better or more noble. On the other hand, she doesn’t have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has. The criminal who robs and murders to get what she wants is neutral evil. Some neutral evil villains hold up evil as an ideal, committing evil for its own sake. Most often, such villains are devoted to evil deities or secret societies. The common phrase for neutral evil is "true evil." Neutral evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents pure evil without honor and without variation.

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'm Chaotic Neutral. So I'm not good, eh?

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Lawful Good

A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. She combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. She tells the truth, keeps her word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion.

tchudak

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Chaotic Good

Suits me well.

Hahaha! I've been a D&D geek since I was 10. From there I played Cyberpunk 2020 and World of Darkness too.

Chaotic Good definitely fits me and a predominant amount of my characters shared this alignment. The I'm a good soul but I'll do things my way approach. D&D alignments can tend to be restrictive in the sense that your character is rather black and white. Unlike Cyberpunk where your actions are dictated by whatever strikes you at the time or perhaps as a part of a pregame concept. World of Darkness is usually populated by nefarious sorts (vampires & werewolves and no not sparkling pretty boy vampires damn Twilight crap) so it's the other end of the spectrum. I found table top role playing to be quite a therapeutic experience. A good way to vent real life frustrations. Not so good for a person with an already thin grasp on reality like one person I played with. Overall it was good times!

Straylight

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your Character’s Alignment

Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is Neutral.

Neutral

A neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. She doesn’t feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most neutrality is a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil. After all, she would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, she’s not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. The common phrase for neutral is "true neutral." Neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion.

You people and your self-righteous principles, you're always getting yourselves into trouble.

bradly

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I took the Easydamus Alignment test. These are my results:

Lawful Neutral

Lawful Neutral- A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or
a personal code directs him. Order and organization are paramount to
him. He may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard,
or he may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized
government. Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it
means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot. However,
lawful neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate
all freedom, choice, and diversity in society.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Lawful Good

A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. She combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. She tells the truth, keeps her word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It said Neutral. I would say I'm either that or Neutral Good.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
My official position is that my extremes are true good and lawful evil. Therefore on the average day I am lawful neutral.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Okay, so my favourite DND characters;

Lucis: Chaotic Evil, then turned ... Chaotic Neutral just slightly teetering into Chaotic Evil
Varekan: Neutral Good, bordering on Chaotic Neutral (actually really is Chaotic now, just spineless), poster boy for Burned Hufflepuff
Ajatashatru: Neutral Good
Asteris: Chaotic Neutral
Zeliel: Neutral Evil who comes across as Chaotic Evil
Thandrune: LAWFUL DUMB GOOD

Me: True Neutral

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am either True neutral or Lawful evil. I have gotten both results consistantly.