• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Astrology

biohazard

Permabanned
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have a Mars in Scorpio and now my Mars is in Scorpio. I love it. I have not felt this much clarity in a long time.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I feel like this thread needs a solid starting discussion topic.

Do you relate to the description of your sun sign? Regardless of if you do or don't, did learning the rest of your chart help or have any other effect?

Capricorn and I have always had issues. Learning that it is also my 12th house and in mutual reception with Aquarius was both enlightening and an endless source of self-deprecating amusement.

[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] [MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION] [MENTION=7991]chickpea[/MENTION] [MENTION=5418]Lady_X[/MENTION] [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] [MENTION=23222]senza tema[/MENTION] [MENTION=30038]Gentleman Jack[/MENTION] [MENTION=27809]Stargaze[/MENTION] [MENTION=23583]Yamato Nadeshiko[/MENTION] [MENTION=7254]Wind Up Rex[/MENTION] [MENTION=27952]sarcasmsunshine[/MENTION] [MENTION=1180]miss fortune[/MENTION]

That's all I can remember who've mentioned interest or knowledge of astrology

I would say it barely fits at all without knowing the rest.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I share my three signs with Gary Oldman

:D

Not bad.

He played Sirius Black on Harry Potter haha.

Pretty much people on Typo C says he's an INFJ.

Gary Oldman

interesting-things-come-your-way-but-as-you-get-older-your-lifestyle-changes-i-dont-want-to-travel-i-dont-want-to-be-in-a-hotel-room-away-from-my-family-288933.jpg

7b56452af050e3b96756cf49511eefd6--video-interview-gary-oldman.jpg

Bs_EsnvCcAM442y.jpg:large

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I share my three signs with Gary Oldman

Speaking of sharing placements, I noticed Ariana Grande and I are both Cancer Sun, Libra Moon, and Virgo Mars and we're both Cancer/Libra dominant. Maybe this explains our shared undying love for Mariah Carey :D

mariah-careys-feud-with-ariana-grande-is-everythi-2-21328-1418317937-8_dblbig.jpg

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7

Heh. Whenever I play any sort of table top game I HAVE to have a decent perception. I don't care about being "Intellectual." but I REFUSE to play an oblivious character.

Was just ranting about this last night:I've been dragged into a gurps game ( horrible, infuriating system) my complaint since the beginning has been " Why do they not separate INT and WIS!?" Just because I am not bookish does not at all mean that I am ignorant of my surroundings!"

They really are two entirely different skills. Even in the real world.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
this must have been made by a leo :dry: all of the signs should have equal value!!!

Hah true but if you use description about each sign then answer is NO! For example, if you cast aside hard-worker quality of Taurus you will see Taurus is by far worst sign. All signs have their weakness and strength that is true but they are not well balanced.

anime_nature

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
this must have been made by a leo :dry: all of the signs should have equal value!!!

I'm pretty sure it's just for fun. Even though I strongly think that this person based everything off of personal experience, which, don't get me wrong is alright, but I know many people who don't fit these numbers. You really have to look at their houses, because there's one guy who has literally a fourth of his houses as Taurus and I really can't see how the numbers line up.

Maybe the game will update to be a bit more fair...

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Y
I'm pretty sure it's just for fun. Even though I strongly think that this person based everything off of personal experience, which, don't get me wrong is alright, but I know many people who don't fit these numbers. You really have to look at their houses, because there's one guy who has literally a fourth of his houses as Taurus and I really can't see how the numbers line up.

That is either a duplication or interception of houses you have there with that man’s chart. If there’s literally four lines there, then there’s 4 lines on Scorpio. In parts outside of America. Double duplications and interceptions can happen when using the placidius system in western astrology.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7

....a GEMINI has a 2 in VERS. Nope, this person is an idiot.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
....a GEMINI has a 2 in VERS. Nope, this person is an idiot.

exactly! some of the ratings make no sense, and i think the totals on the right should be equal or close to equal. this bothers me the same way the zodiac signs in the sims used to bother me. accuracy or bust!

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think I finally found my ascendant, like wow... so I had to get a bit unconventional... not just reading descriptions and relating at the time, but using some #practical astrology.

Essentially and straight to the point, I had to know how other people worked on my sectors of the chart.

Without further ado, I am a....

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
[MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] if you are in fact a Scorpio ascendant, theres a chance that alone would tell you what moon sign you are. What is your bday?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] if you are in fact a Scorpio ascendant, theres a chance that alone would tell you what moon sign you are. What is your bday?

I understand the day can matter with the time as the moon moves every two and a half days. I would be an aries moon for sure on my bday no matter what ascendant I was in.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So do you know what time you were born?

Yes and no.

My birth certificate gives me an ascendant I’m not positive on even with the planet on the first house. Also there’s a debate whether at what point of birth you’re “charted”. Is it before the umbilical cord being snapped? When you come out of the womb? Or is it when you are conceived? Etc. when your mother have contractions and your doctor sets your date which doesn’t always happen.

My parents report a different time than the certificate but are not sure themselves.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION]

I even want to reach out to a psychic who can figure out your true birth time. I don’t have the means right now to hire an astrologer for professional rectification.

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
I even want to reach out to a psychic who can figure out your true birth time. I don’t have the means right now to hire an astrologer for professional rectification.
In all seriousness, I looked at a picture of you and the thought that crossed didn't my mind was that the way you look kind of reminds me of a friend of mine who is a cancer rising (sun and moon Leo). So that made me think maybe you were cancer rising. Which I later saw is what your rising is based on what I assume is your birth time.

I heard from a metaphysisist/astrologer that the way that you get your astrological energies is by taking your first breath out side of the womb. That comes from absorbing the energy in the air into your lungs and into your blood for the first time. Don't know if that's true but it sort of makes sense.

How far off do you suspect your birth time to be? Not sure why you/your parents don't trust the doctors.

Questioning whether or not your birth time is right is one thing, but the rest of what you said seems like over thinking to me. People's rising signs that I know of seem accurate to me, and that's based off of when they came out of the womb. I don't understand why you feel the need to question it so much. I don't see the reason.