• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Astrology

Cancer Sun in the 3rd house here, and my chart fits me to a T. I relate to my Sun a lot, but that's probably because Cancer is my most dominant sign in my chart with Capricorn and Aquarius coming after. I just don't relate to the motherly love connection with it, but the bipolar moodiness, yes unfortunately. I can also be a bit of a chatterbox with close friends and relatives, so that relates to the 3rd house, but a majority of the time I am really quiet.

My Ascendant is in Aries. It squares my Sun, so many people assume that I'm something I'm not. Like I may appear headstrong because I have that Aries rising athletic, broad shouldered look and am a fast walker, but deep down inside I'm a huge marshmellow. :fairy:

My Moon sign is in Pisces in the 12th house. I am very shy, introverted, and sensitive. Pisces Moons are also known for being dreamy and artistic in some way, which I am I guess. A daydreaming oil paintress. :spindance:

My North Node is in Capricorn in the 9th house conjuncting my MC, so my whole destiny revolves around my career and maybe even living outside of the country one day for work I assume. I really want to be a fine artist, so I'm hoping I can make it work somehow.

My whole chart consists of mostly water with some earth, an air singleton of Aqua Saturn in the 11th house (very few friends and not a people person), and a fire void (thank God I have that Aries Ascendant for at least a little bit of a backbone :tongue:). I also have a Grand water trine consisting of Pisces Moon, Cancer Mercury, and Scorpio Pluto, which can make me a watery mess with deep emotions and even lazy at times.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Y2lvdz1.png
53qZjRb.png

I view astrology more so as "concepts and themes that will impact different aspects of your life" moreso than "this is your personality lol". My knowledge of the concept lies within 'what it means' and not 'what it is', so to speak. I couldn't tell you off the bat what each of my houses are but I could explain how it effects me. Personally, I think planets are more valid than houses, but both are good to know.

That being said, I wholeheartedly identify with most aspects of my zodiac. Being an Aries-Taurus cusp means I am both an Aries and a Taurus because I was born on the border (April 20th). Aries is fire and Taurus is earth, I am definitely the lava in the middle. Despite leaning slightly more Taurus on a chart (except on leap years), I identify slightly more with Aries and will avoid going into detail about cusps when asked by a stranger. My moon is Scorpio, which really does highlight more internal and personal hardships. Fuck MBTI and enneagram 'perfect pairs', date someone who's sun is your moon. That shit is smooth sailing. Especially when your sun is their moon too.

I'm curious about how others got into astrology. I got into it because of Homestuck, as cringy as that sounds. I don't identify with either of the Aries or Taurus trolls. I do identify with both Scorpio and Pisces trolls though.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
I dont get the question in the op.

According to astrology :-
My mother nearly died when I was born - happened
Will get married within the first few months of next year
Changed my residence in year 2014 - happened

Due to certain accurate predictions such as the above - still waiting for the second point to happen - I believe in - to certain degree - and has studied astrology a bit.

julesiscools

MBTI Type
ISFP
I don't know a whole lot about astrology, but I've gotten more interested in it out of curiosity. I've always felt sort of disconnected from my sun sign, Aquarius. The descriptions always felt off, but in reading about my moon (Gemini) and Ascending/Rising (Cancer), there is a great deal I relate to in both. I don't know much about the rest of my chart.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
graphic

Zodiac : Tropical Placidus Orb : 0
Sun Pisces 23°40' Ascendant Leo 4°57'
Moon Pisces 24°37' II Leo 28°42'
Mercury Pisces 13°06' III Virgo 26°27'
Venus Aries 24°26' IV Libra 28°31'
Mars Aries 13°39' V Sagittarius 2°28'
Jupiter Sagittarius 10°39' VI Capricorn 5°01'
Saturn Scorpio 3°40' R VII Aquarius 4°57'
Uranus Sagittarius 9°07' R VIII Aquarius 28°42'
Neptune Sagittarius 29°10' IX Pisces 26°27'
Pluto Libra 29°03' R Midheaven Aries 28°31'
Lilith Capricorn 29°42' XI Gemini 2°28'
Asc node Cancer 0°26' XII Cancer 5°01'

I'm actually curious to understand more about this... I don't understand as much as I'd like...
cigarette.jpg

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
I feel like this thread needs a solid starting discussion topic.

Do you relate to the description of your sun sign? Regardless of if you do or don't, did learning the rest of your chart help or have any other effect?

Capricorn and I have always had issues. Learning that it is also my 12th house and in mutual reception with Aquarius was both enlightening and an endless source of self-deprecating amusement.

[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] [MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION] [MENTION=7991]chickpea[/MENTION] [MENTION=5418]Lady_X[/MENTION] [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] [MENTION=23222]senza tema[/MENTION] [MENTION=30038]Gentleman Jack[/MENTION] [MENTION=27809]Stargaze[/MENTION] [MENTION=23583]Yamato Nadeshiko[/MENTION] [MENTION=7254]Wind Up Rex[/MENTION] [MENTION=27952]sarcasmsunshine[/MENTION] [MENTION=1180]miss fortune[/MENTION]

That's all I can remember who've mentioned interest or knowledge of astrology

I relate to it as much as I understand, I see what looks to be a lot of fire and water in my chart?
fire-and-water.jpg

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I dont get the question in the op.

According to astrology :-
My mother nearly died when I was born - happened
Will get married within the first few months of next year
Changed my residence in year 2014 - happened

Due to certain accurate predictions such as the above - still waiting for the second point to happen - I believe in - to certain degree - and has studied astrology a bit.

It's kind of vague and aimless and meant to snowball into something better than itself. A familiar story to be sure.

I haven't looked into the predictive aspects yet. Any recommendations on a good place to start?

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i'm sure i've posted it several times elsewhere, but here's my chart if anyone wants to take a peek.

WaoQKQX.jpg

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got a lot of air and fire. Sun is Libra, Leo rising, Aries Moon, Venus in Sagittarius, both Mars and Mercury in Libra. So I guess I'm just a big fire-storm, haha. I relate to most of it.
I used to be really into astrology when I was younger, now not as much, but I still do find it very interesting. I also like the combinations with Chinese astrology. Libra/Snake, Pisces/Ox, etc.
Here's my chart if anyone's interested:
View attachment 17653

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I got a lot of air and fire. Sun is Libra, Leo rising, Aries Moon, Venus in Sagittarius, both Mars and Mercury in Libra. So I guess I'm just a big fire-storm, haha. I relate to most of it.
I used to be really into astrology when I was younger, now not as much, but I still do find it very interesting. I also like the combinations with Chinese astrology. Libra/Snake, Pisces/Ox, etc.
Here's my chart if anyone's interested:
View attachment 17653

High five for Leo rising :hifive:

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'll answer specific questions about a chart or general astrology stuff. As long as it's not a full chart reading, feel free to tag me. [MENTION=23222]senza tema[/MENTION], [MENTION=8584]SpankyMcFly[/MENTION], [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION], and [MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION] all really know their shit, too, so they might be people to ask as well.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I feel like this thread needs a solid starting discussion topic.

Do you relate to the description of your sun sign? Regardless of if you do or don't, did learning the rest of your chart help or have any other effect?

Capricorn and I have always had issues. Learning that it is also my 12th house and in mutual reception with Aquarius was both enlightening and an endless source of self-deprecating amusement.

[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] [MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION] [MENTION=7991]chickpea[/MENTION] [MENTION=5418]Lady_X[/MENTION] [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] [MENTION=23222]senza tema[/MENTION] [MENTION=30038]Gentleman Jack[/MENTION] [MENTION=27809]Stargaze[/MENTION] [MENTION=23583]Yamato Nadeshiko[/MENTION] [MENTION=7254]Wind Up Rex[/MENTION] [MENTION=27952]sarcasmsunshine[/MENTION] [MENTION=1180]miss fortune[/MENTION]

That's all I can remember who've mentioned interest or knowledge of astrology

I got into astrology, as I suspect many people did, through Linda Goodman's Sun Signs and Love Signs. Linda's books are all about sun signs. And while I'd be among the first to caution people not to read too much into their sun signs, since it's just a part of their chart and maybe not a particularly important one at that, her descriptions are really good, human and relatable.

I do identify a great deal with my sun sign, which is Sagittarius. It's an unusually important part of my chart, if not the most important! My midheaven/tenth house is in Sagittarius and I have a bunch of planets (Sun, Mercury conjunct MC conjunct Saturn, and Uranus ... though I'll admit I count outer planets less while reading charts) in there in a (very loose) "stellium", not unlike your Capricorn, [MENTION=23915]Hawthorne[/MENTION]. I'm a Pisces ascendant with Jupiter in Pisces. Jupiter rules Pisces in traditional systems and also Sagittarius so my chart has strong Jupiter/Sag vibes.

That said, the dominating feature of my chart is a tense T-square between Jupiter conj. Mars in Pisces/1st house; Moon in Gemini/4th house and Sun/Saturn/Mercury in Sagittarius/10th. My sun and moon are in exact opposition (which will be the case for anyone born on a full moon.) So while Sagittarius is an important node in my chart, it is only one part of the story—and a part that's in marked tension with Pisces and Gemini. All of which I would say is very true. Sagittarius is most akin to my outward presentation—not my persona, per se—but an unconscious zone of competence. I don't personally identify with the outward characteristics of Sagittarius—sassy, kinda tactless, restless, prone to fits of obsessive enthusiasm, academically inclined, ambitious, expansive, etc.—but other people definitely identify them in me and I guess I kinda unconsciously take them for granted.

Permabanned
I got into astrology, as I suspect many people did, through Linda Goodman's Sun Signs and Love Signs. Linda's books are all about sun signs. And while I'd be among the first to caution people not to read too much into their sun signs, since it's just a part of their chart and maybe not a particularly important one at that, her descriptions are really good, human and relatable.

I do identify a great deal with my sun sign, which is Sagittarius. It's an unusually important part of my chart, if not the most important! My midheaven/tenth house is in Sagittarius and I have a bunch of planets (Sun, Mercury conjunct MC conjunct Saturn, and Uranus ... though I'll admit I count outer planets less while reading charts) in there in a (very loose) "stellium", not unlike your Capricorn, [MENTION=23915]Hawthorne[/MENTION]. I'm a Pisces ascendant with Jupiter in Pisces. Jupiter rules Pisces in traditional systems and also Sagittarius so my chart has strong Jupiter/Sag vibes.

That said, the dominating feature of my chart is a tense T-square between Jupiter conj. Mars in Pisces/1st house; Moon in Gemini/4th house and Sun/Saturn/Mercury in Sagittarius/10th. My sun and moon are in exact opposition (which will be the case for anyone born on a full moon.) So while Sagittarius is an important node in my chart, it is only one part of the story—and a part that's in marked tension with Pisces and Gemini. All of which I would say is very true. Sagittarius is most akin to my outward presentation—not my persona, per se—but an unconscious zone of competence. I don't personally identify with the outward characteristics of Sagittarius—sassy, kinda tactless, restless, prone to fits of obsessive enthusiasm, academically inclined, ambitious, expansive, etc.—but other people definitely identify them in me and I guess I kinda unconsciously take them for granted.

ken konferm, totes legit

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i'm sure i've posted it several times elsewhere, but here's my chart if anyone wants to take a peek.

WaoQKQX.jpg

Dude, your chart is nuts, you have important planets hugging your IC, DC and MC!!! How have I not seen this before??

Starry

I'll answer specific questions about a chart or general astrology stuff. As long as it's not a full chart reading, feel free to tag me. [MENTION=23222]senza tema[/MENTION], [MENTION=8584]SpankyMcFly[/MENTION], [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION], and [MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION] all really know their shit, too, so they might be people to ask as well.

Spanky reads? I think that's so cool and I love it when things are not what I would expect. Also Rex (you) has one of the most unique ways of interpreting charts which I also love. I don't know...you stay true and accurate to the old ways while also providing insight on a more individual/current as well as esoteric level (and yes, you can put that on the back of whatever astrology books you write.)

What's being asked here?

My sun sign is Taurus and I do relate to being lazy and temperamental haha. No, for years when I was a kid I would read Taurus descriptions and be like "astrology is dumb". It wasn't until I had to evaluate an Astrology class and was provided an interpretation of my entire chart by the instructor that I was like "holy shit". I'm one of those people whose sun has little influence. It sits on the cusp of the 7th/8th and is merely the last body in a long ass chain of Aries planets spattered across the 7th. For all intents and purposes I'm all about the Aries...and [MENTION=7991]chickpea[/MENTION] is basically a younger version of me (I'm basically an older version of chickpea).

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Dude, your chart is nuts, you have important planets hugging your IC, DC and MC!!! How have I not seen this before??

i'm still waiting for that jupiter to help me out :cry:

julesiscools

MBTI Type
ISFP
So, found out my actual time of birth (no idea why I thought it was 2pm). And I thought my Ascending/Rising was Cancer, but it's actually Taurus (currently reading up on it now). Here's the chart.