• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Astrology

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
View attachment 17683
thanks [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] ^_^

Still doesnt work. :(

Try imgur. Be sure to post your natal chart if you want an interpretation.

Or if you wanna pm me your deets, I'll pull a chart for you that shows your planet ruler and post it for everyone to share thoughts.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was curious about determining one's planet ruler wondering if it was something other than what it looked like to me, and found Astrodienst's Astrolog text chart. According to this, I would be right about where the power lies:

Saturn and Capricorn even suck the power out of the ascendant and its associated planet.

The one thing that I still wonder about is what the role of the sun sign even is in a situation like this. While I've gathered that the sun sign represents something core to oneself and the impact we have on the world, what does it say about a person when the planet associated with that very sign is opposed to so many of the rest? How can it really be a core thing anymore in the portrait this paints?

Especially when there's this other planet that would seem to have no special honor like the sun sign, but is in as much harmony with other planets as Jupiter is in conflict, including with way outer planets that are supposed to represent more collective role and destiny. I would guess that this presents a challenge to the person with the chart to determine what these seemingly opposed parts of them (and extremely imbalanced - one has more power, but the other raises powerful questions) are really about, and whether Saturn here represents something healthy - whether it gives an unexpected but genuine purpose to the chart, or is a hijacker that promises harmony at the expense of something essential.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Still doesnt work. :(

Try imgur. Be sure to post your natal chart if you want an interpretation.

Or if you wanna pm me your deets, I'll pull a chart for you that shows your planet ruler and post it for everyone to share thoughts.

Okay... I think this got it.
astro_w2at_01_gentleman_jack.77225.21106.gif

Starry

astro_w2at_01_gentleman_jack.77225.21106.gif

Awesome.

This is an interesting chart GJ...you have some special points/aspects that immediately jump out at me (not reading just giving some impressions)...including some tight conjunctions...I love that sun/moon. As well as an Aries Point Cancer North Node. Venus-Pluto/Saturn Opposition on the Nadir. Super cool. I'm also thinking of you now as a warm cup of tea.

[MENTION=23915]Hawthorne[/MENTION]
I would read your chart as "Opportunity"
You're welcome.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Venus opposed to both Saturn and Pluto is quite an image - you can imagine a story of attachment and conflict.

It looks like you, but that's just a vibe.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ohhhh, I would love it if anyone cares to take the time to look at mine and give an interpretation, I did post one a while back in another thread but I don't think anyone actually read it....

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ohhhh, I would love it if anyone cares to take the time to look at mine and give an interpretation, I did post one a while back in another thread but I don't think anyone actually read it....

Same here. I feel left out.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Same here. I feel left out.

Yes though I did try to find it and realise that I may not have actually posted it after all. I am remembering thinking about posting it :smile:

Also I have a feeling I'm Pisces rising... which I think [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] would interpret as not ENFP?

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=23915]Hawthorne[/MENTION]
I would read your chart as "Opportunity"
You're welcome.

Just realized that I forgot to change the house system from placidus to whole signs so my stellum shifted from 12 to 11. Part of why I've been searching so hard for a consistent interpretation of that house is so I can make the call on which version I prefer. Speaking of...

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
House Systems

Which one do you prefer? What do you believe to be the pros and cons of it compared to other popular systems? How much importance do you personally give houses in a reading?

(These are just broad and arbitrary topics to keep discussion flowing. Feel free to expand on or ignore if they don't stimulate a strong a response.)

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
House systems?

Starry

Yes though I did try to find it and realise that I may not have actually posted it after all. I am remembering thinking about posting it :smile:

Also I have a feeling I'm Pisces rising... which I think [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] would interpret as not ENFP?

haha no. It's just that there's a high number of NFPs here that all have Libra Rising so I was joking around with Hard (he's Libra Rising & ENFJ).

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Please interpret

Well.... I'm no longer sure if i was born after 7am or 7pm... I have a feeling it was either 7.31 or 7.43 am or pm,

I can't find the pretty hand made chart and those is my near vicinity were either not present or have forgotten the specific time.

so I used just the date and location to pull up a chart online....(I have a feeling that my original chart had the shape on the bottom ro to the side though, rather than up top)

4OS9nAT.png

Betty Sex F
London 1 United Kingdom 01/22/1977 12:00 - Julian day 2443166.00
Timezone -0.00 ST 20.06 Lat 51.30 Long 0.10

Planet Positions, Ascendant, & Houses

The following table shows the position of the planets in your chart, by sign and degree. On the right, you will find the sign of your Ascendant and the signs on the cusp of each house in your natal chart. The Roman Numerals refer to the houses, where the Ascendant is also the first house and the Midheaven is also the tenth house. For example, if the sign Taurus is next to Mars, you know your Mars is in Taurus. If the sign Libra is next to Venus, you know your Venus is in Libra. If Cancer is next to Ascendant, you have a Cancer Ascendant, and if Leo is next to II, Leo is on your 2nd house.

Zodiac : Tropical
Sun Aquarius 2°22'
Moon Pisces 9°05'
Mercury Capricorn 8°44'
Venus Pisces 19°22'
Mars Capricorn 16°12'
Jupiter Taurus 21°15'
Saturn Leo 14°19' R
Uranus Scorpio 11°32'
Neptune Sagittarius 15°21'
Pluto Libra 14°12' R
Lilith Taurus 19°54'
Asc node Libra 28°35'

Aspects

The following table shows the planetary aspects in your natal chart. Short interpretations are found below.

Planet Aspect Planet Orb Orb/Value
Moon Sextile Mercury 0°21' 316
Moon Trine Uranus 2°27' 83
Mercury Conjunction Mars 7°29' 183
Mercury Sextile Uranus 2°48' 97
Mercury Square Pluto 5°28' -8
Venus Sextile Mars 3°09' 162
Venus Sextile Jupiter 1°54' 194
Venus Trine Uranus 7°50' 3
Venus Square Neptune 4°01' -39
Mars Trine Jupiter 5°03' 53
Mars Sextile Uranus 4°41' 15
Mars Square Pluto 2°01' -61
Saturn Square Uranus 2°47' -26
Saturn Trine Neptune 1°02' 37
Saturn Sextile Pluto 0°07' 68
Neptune Sextile Pluto 1°09' 46
1257 -134 1123

Attachments

• graphic.jpg
    graphic.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 6
  • graphic.jpg
    graphic.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 2

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I just read my Birth Chart and Interpretations. So... ... accurate.

Oh my God.

I am converted to Astrology. :worthy:

Which one do you prefer? What do you believe to be the pros and cons of it compared to other popular systems? How much importance do you personally give houses in a reading?

(These are just broad and arbitrary topics to keep discussion flowing. Feel free to expand on or ignore if they don't stimulate a strong a response.)

I always use placidus, but there are other astrologers who prefer many different house systems. For that reason it's confusing to know which is the best system to use, so I just use the default system as it fits me perfectly too. The only major difference I've noticed through my own chart is from whole signs and campanus mainly. In whole, my Taurus Mars jumps to the 2nd house and my Cancer Sun moves to the 4th, which I can still see as reasonable. In campanus, it moves my Cancer Mercury to the 5th, Scorpio Pluto to the 7th, and Aqua Saturn to the 12th. The Cancer Mercury I can definitely see, but no to the others (well actually now that I look at it, Saturn in the 12th can be possible too sadly - so perplexing). And since I'm an Aries rising, most of the signs are in their rightful houses, so from my own experience I can't really tell the difference. I have known people's charts to change drastically with different systems, so I would like to hear others' perspectives as well.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Please interpret

Well.... I'm no longer sure if i was born after 7am or 7pm... I have a feeling it was either 7.31 or 7.43 am or pm,

I can't find the pretty hand made chart and those is my near vicinity were either not present or have forgotten the specific time.

so I used just the date and location to pull up a chart online....(I have a feeling that my original chart had the shape on the bottom ro to the side though, rather than up top)

4OS9nAT.png

Betty Sex F
London 1 United Kingdom 01/22/1977 12:00 - Julian day 2443166.00
Timezone -0.00 ST 20.06 Lat 51.30 Long 0.10

Planet Positions, Ascendant, & Houses

The following table shows the position of the planets in your chart, by sign and degree. On the right, you will find the sign of your Ascendant and the signs on the cusp of each house in your natal chart. The Roman Numerals refer to the houses, where the Ascendant is also the first house and the Midheaven is also the tenth house. For example, if the sign Taurus is next to Mars, you know your Mars is in Taurus. If the sign Libra is next to Venus, you know your Venus is in Libra. If Cancer is next to Ascendant, you have a Cancer Ascendant, and if Leo is next to II, Leo is on your 2nd house.

Zodiac : Tropical
Sun Aquarius 2°22'
Moon Pisces 9°05'
Mercury Capricorn 8°44'
Venus Pisces 19°22'
Mars Capricorn 16°12'
Jupiter Taurus 21°15'
Saturn Leo 14°19' R
Uranus Scorpio 11°32'
Neptune Sagittarius 15°21'
Pluto Libra 14°12' R
Lilith Taurus 19°54'
Asc node Libra 28°35'

Aspects

The following table shows the planetary aspects in your natal chart. Short interpretations are found below.

Planet Aspect Planet Orb Orb/Value
Moon Sextile Mercury 0°21' 316
Moon Trine Uranus 2°27' 83
Mercury Conjunction Mars 7°29' 183
Mercury Sextile Uranus 2°48' 97
Mercury Square Pluto 5°28' -8
Venus Sextile Mars 3°09' 162
Venus Sextile Jupiter 1°54' 194
Venus Trine Uranus 7°50' 3
Venus Square Neptune 4°01' -39
Mars Trine Jupiter 5°03' 53
Mars Sextile Uranus 4°41' 15
Mars Square Pluto 2°01' -61
Saturn Square Uranus 2°47' -26
Saturn Trine Neptune 1°02' 37
Saturn Sextile Pluto 0°07' 68
Neptune Sextile Pluto 1°09' 46
1257 -134 1123

Gem, the time of birth is super important ... a twelve-hour difference is huge! Without the time there's no way to figure out the ascendant, which is what makes your chart uniquely yours. If you could find out, I'd be very happy to take a stab at it.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=30038]Gentleman Jack[/MENTION]--I'm going to write something out for you tonight. Looks like your chart link died again, so if you could rep me your time/date/location of birth I can just generate one for you.

[MENTION=9160]Betty Blue[/MENTION] [MENTION=29143]Thirteenly[/MENTION]--I posted guidelines earlier in the thread if you want an interpretation from me. I've copied them below. There's some other generous folks who might be willing to do a full interpretation for you, though. You might tag someone to see if they'd be interested.

I'll answer specific questions about a chart or general astrology stuff. As long as it's not a full chart reading, feel free to tag me. [MENTION=23222]senza tema[/MENTION], [MENTION=8584]SpankyMcFly[/MENTION], [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION], and [MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION] all really know their shit, too, so they might be people to ask as well.

ETA: Just saw that Senza is going to read for Betty Blue. Neat.

Also, [MENTION=23915]Hawthorne[/MENTION], I prefer whole sign. It's cleaner than Placidus.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Also, I'm Pisces rising. :happy2:

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=30038]Gentleman Jack[/MENTION]--I'm going to write something out for you tonight. Looks like your chart link died again, so if you could rep me your time/date/location of birth I can just generate one for you.

[MENTION=9160]Betty Blue[/MENTION] [MENTION=29143]Thirteenly[/MENTION]--I posted guidelines earlier in the thread if you want an interpretation from me. I've copied them below. There's some other generous folks who might be willing to do a full interpretation for you, though. You might tag someone to see if they'd be interested.

ETA: Just saw that Senza is going to read for Betty Blue. Neat.

Also, [MENTION=23915]Hawthorne[/MENTION], I prefer whole sign. It's cleaner than Placidus.

My bad, I must've misread the post.