• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The 24 Psihosofiya (Psychic Yoga) Types

Enneagram
9w1
I want to spread the word of a relatively unknown personality typing system from Russia! And it isn't Socionics!

If you'd rather just skip to the personality type descriptions, then go on ahead to this lovely chap's Tumblr: Psyche Yoga
Other sources (must be translated into English):
24types.ru
Psihosofiya
Let me now describe to you the basic structure of a Psyche Yoga type!

Psychic Yoga is very similar to MBTI in that it mostly focuses on the placement of four functions rather than eight. They are Logics, Ethics, Physics, and Willpower.

But unlike MBTI, each of the four functions have neither an explicitly extraverted or introverted orientation, and they can be organized in literally any order!

Example type: 1st Logics, 2nd Ethics, 3rd Physics, 4th Willpower: LEFV

Now there are a few dichotomies to look at for determining order, but the ones that are most helpful and essential are these:

-First 2 functions are strong and confident, last 2 are weak and doubtful.
-1st and 4th functions are Results oriented, meaning they are very independent, stubborn, accurate, prone to monologues (1st) or indifferent, inaccurate, stiff, and crowd-following. (4th)
-2nd and 3rd functions are Process oriented, meaning they enjoy dialogue, creativity, and adaptiveness (2nd), or feel envious, overly critical, rebellious, and (3rd)

Well since I know barely anything about this, I'll leave the rest up to you!

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
I don't really feel like I have any of these first. Maybe F, but I strongly doubt it because I'm generally not that attuned to the nature of my possessions. I don't think about what I wear much at all.

I almost want to call myself a broken VELF, but I don't have that much V. XD Or maybe my V is just directed towards non-traditional things?

FELV is also possible, but I'd like to think I care about things besides comfort, hah.

I'm not L-last, so anything ending in L is off the table. E, V, or F could all be last though. E is definitely not first.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
based on this (alone) my type would be LxV(F/E)... that isn't an option... so moving on to the obvious options at that point gives LFVE, LEVF, LVFE, or LVEF

-LFVE appears to be some sort of a rules nazi... i can't relate to any of it...
-LEVF doesn't seem like a terrible fit, but i am bothered by how high emotion is rated... with that said, the description isn't terrible
-LVFE appears to be a leadership type... i think this would have described me well as a child, but i am no longer that type of person...
-LVEF seems like the best fit as far as the description goes...

so i will say LVEF is mine...

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Having a read of the descriptions, the four functions look like representatives of Jungian function dichotomies. What do you think?

Logic: Ti/Ne
Physics: Se/Fi
Emotion: Fe/Si
Will: Te/Ni

Psyclepath

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
LEFV.

I'm certain of it.

Justmeonhere

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's an interesting theory. It's a shame that it isn't well-known. I'm an ELVF for sure!:D

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
VELF, maybe even VLEF if they would cut out the over-rationality of it. On the other hand, VELF is too...people-oriented? Still.

One of the two.

And God, some of it was just so true.

This is an interesting model, thanks for sharing. I like it.

Sineva

VLEF, altho with the exception that my E and F are both in the 3rd spot, I can't place anything into the 4th spot
Although I remember doing this test several times in the past already, always same result. Wish this would somehow help me figure out my MBTI type tho