• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ilvermorny houses

What is your Ilvermorny house?

• Wampus

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Thunderbird

Votes: 21 38.9%
  • Horned Serpent

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • Pukwudgie

Votes: 13 24.1%

• Total voters

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i don't pottermore, but (given the available information) it seem obvious that i would land in the horned serpent group (if they are anything like ravenclaw)...

c-jade

daisies and thunderstorms
MBTI Type
ENFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am a Slytherin (my original placement in Pottermore which has stayed somewhat consistent, though I could see evidence for other houses) and Thunderbird (on point).

julesiscools

MBTI Type
ISFP
Pottermore always sorts me into Slytherin (even though I spent a lot of time before Pottermore believing I was a Hufflepuff) and I'm a Thunderbird. :thumbup:

cosmictone

Vagrant Terranaut
MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Slytherin and Wampus...
I'm okay with this because I like slimepunk and cats.

xXxXx_wEltschmErz_xXxXx

the manga was better
I've gotten Ravenclaw, now Wampus. Personally I prefer Hufflepuff since I was randomly sorted into it during an event when I was littler. And now I'm curious about that film.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Slytherin and Thunderbird

Slytherin produces more than its share of Dark wizards, but also turns out leaders who are proud, ambitious and cunning. Merlin is one particularly famous Slytherin

"Here’s a little-known fact that the other three houses don’t bring up much: Merlin was a Slytherin. Yes, Merlin himself, the most famous wizard in history! He learned all he knew in this very house! Do you want to follow in the footsteps of Merlin? Or would you rather sit at the old desk of that illustrious ex-Hufflepuff, Eglantine Puffett, inventor of the Self-Soaping Dishcloth?
I didn’t think so." :rotfl:

"For instance, we Slytherins look after our own – which is more than you can say for Ravenclaw. Apart from being the biggest bunch of swots you ever met, Ravenclaws are famous for clambering over each other to get good marks, whereas we Slytherins are brothers. The corridors of Hogwarts can throw up surprises for the unwary, and you’ll be glad you’ve got the Serpents on your side as you move around the school. As far as we’re concerned, once you’ve become a snake, you’re one of ours – one of the elite." Sounds like medical college. :worthy:

pm-pride-Slytherin-Twitter-Header-Image-1500-x-500-px.png

Ilvermorny_Wallpapers_Thunderbird.jpg

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I was always sorted into Ravenclaw when it came to Hogwarts, here I was sorted into Thunderbird.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Pukwudgie, the dumbest sounding one.

I'm also a Gryffindor, according to Pottermore

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Slytherin and Thunderbird

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got Wampus when I took the test like a month ago.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No no no wait. Now I am Thunderbird/Gryffindor. Now it wants to flatter me.

But those are of pithy importance compared to my Patronus, which is a borzoi this time around. Dog. :wubbie: