• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ilvermorny houses

What is your Ilvermorny house?

• Wampus

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Thunderbird

Votes: 21 38.9%
  • Horned Serpent

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • Pukwudgie

Votes: 13 24.1%

• Total voters

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Pottermore has released the new sorting quiz for Ilvermorny, the American equivalent of Hogwarts. What results did y'all score? How does this result add to your Hogwarts house?
I got Horned Serpent, the seemingly Ravenclaw equivalent in Ilvermorny. I'm also a Slytherin, so I'm calling this combination, snake eyes.
Named by Isolt Sayre after the great horned river serpent that has a jewel set into its forehead; Horned Serpent house is sometimes considered to represent the mind of a witch or wizard. It is also said that Horned Serpent favours scholars.

Cowardly

deactivated
Thunderbird.

mind-body-heart-soul-get-sorted-into-your-ilvermorny-house-on-pottermore-1039487.jpg

I'm a Ravenclaw.

free electron

MBTI Type
istp
Enneagram
5w6
I got pukwudgie, and I honestly went "what the hell is a pukwudgie?" Then I researched it and went "screw my life".

Rowling'd better make it up for that ridiculous house name :mad:

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got Horned Serpent which is way off because I'm definitely Pukwudgie (they're hideous...perfect). I'm a Hufflepuff in terms of Hogwarts Houses. Obviously.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Went in blind without reading anything about the school or the new story.

Got Pukwudgie.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
For Hogwarts, I alternate between Ravenclaw and Slytherin (though my account is officially sorted Slytherin). For Ilvermorny, I was sorted into Wampus.

Named by Webster Boot after his favourite magical beast, the Wampus; a magical panther-like creature that was fast, strong and almost impossible to kill. Wampus house is sometimes considered to represent the body of a witch or wizard. It is also said that Wampus favours warriors.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got Pukwudgie.

Kas

Fabula rasa
Pukwudgie
Named by James Steward, after the fiercely independent magical creature the Pukwudgie; Pukwudgie house is sometimes considered to represent the heart of a witch or wizard. It is also said that Pukwudgie favours healers.

(like temperament healers?:unsure:)

I type Ravenclaw now. Before it was Gryffindor in pottermore. I always type one or the other.

I would like to read Harry Potter again.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
House Wampus
a11f515a-9253-4ba1-84b7-c659948b6b84.jpg

Venus Rose

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thunderbird but the second time I took it, I got pukwudgie

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Best mascot. ;_;

But alas, not my best fit. I think I was sorted correctly.

Aren't they most similar to Slytherin haha? Because of Defense of the Dark Arts?

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Slytherin in Hogwarts.

Snickie

also not a cat
MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Do I have to sign up to take the quiz?
#whine
#lazy
#dontneedmoreemailsclutteringmyinbox

I'm pretty sure I'd score Ravenclaw in Hogwarts but I know nothing about the American school/houses.

Cowardly

deactivated
I took the test and got Thunderbird, then I decided to take the Hogwarts test again and got Hufflepuff, but I deleted my account right away because I'm not a goddamn Hufflepuff.

I got pukwudgie, and I honestly went "what the hell is a pukwudgie?" Then I researched it and went "screw my life".

Rowling'd better make it up for that ridiculous house name :mad:

I thought it was fukwudgie at first ("Wait, fuck-wudgie?").

Snickie

also not a cat
MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I just read about Ilvermony and I think that
I'd be in either Horned Serpent or Pukwudgie
But I probably wouldn't fit in well for any of them.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Do I have to sign up to take the quiz?
#whine
#lazy
#dontneedmoreemailsclutteringmyinbox

I'm pretty sure I'd score Ravenclaw in Hogwarts but I know nothing about the American school/houses.

I just used a throwaway email like mailinator or 10 minute mail.

It gave me Puckwudgie.

But the Pottermore sorting things doesn't seem to have much interest in the "correct" sorting. It placed me in Gryffindor, which does not suit my personality at all. (I'm not at all brave, nor do I value it above the values of a house like Ravenclaw). I'd probably in actuality be sorted into Hufflepuff, the lamest house. :p If anything maybe Ravenclaw, but not Gryffindor.

I don't know enough about these new houses to say which would fit me then.