123 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

Default Dress Your Type (For females)

Last week, stumbled across on Pinterest this type-temperament correlation, and followed it to this blog: https://themadisonclarkblog.com/2016...alysis-related. Seeing how there was a partial correlation that matched the way I correlate the temperaments to type, via Keirsey and Interaction Styles, I commented, and the person pointed out that these numbers in the list (which I did not pay much attention to, not knowing what they were) corresponded to the four classic temperaments, and that thus the blends matched mine!

1 Sanguine (ESF/ENP, SP)
    2 Phlegmatic (ISF/INP, NF)
    3 Choleric (EST/ENJ, NT)
    4 Melancholy (IST/INJ, SJ)

The numbers are in the common order: "Interaction Style/Keirsey", with the exception of ESTJ, ENTP, ESTP and INTJ (the Sanguine/Choleric and Melancholy Choleric blends), which are reversed for some reason.

The four numbers are "energy types", derived from this fashion site: https://my.liveyourtruth.com that are reflected in the way a woman tends to dress (this system seem to be for females), especially regarding the colors. There doesn't seem to be an explanation of the types, but there are outfit "stores" for them, plus some sort of discovery course for them, I believe.

Right away, there's an INFJ in the comments who identifies as 2/3 rather than 4/2 (2/3 should be INTP, and the person says "verified" INFJ), but of course, there are various reasons it won't always correlate. (Like maybe she's a Choleric in Affection, and that influenes it?)
    But for those familiar with classic temperament, it is well known that some temperaments tend to lean toward certain colors, like the Melancholy liking plainer colors (including black and gray), while the Sanguine will like brighter colors, such as red. These we can see on the DYT site. It may show how types like the Melancholy/Sanguine blends (ISTP, ESFJ) might go back and forth between plain and showy.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

"PERSONALITY MATRIX" on Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/Personality...6272699654735/
    Likes redink liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    471 sx/sp

As far as I know, seasonal color analysis is based on your personal complexion/hair/eyes and thus has no relationship with type whatsoever.

But I think people should wear whatever colors they like and feel good in. Fuck the rules, blah blah.
    Likes Norrsken, Punderstorm, OrangeAppled liked this post

I'm a deep winter, fashion color-wise. I have very dark hair, eyes, and an olive skin tone (Tans easily but can be pale sometimes if I stay indoors long enough), and look terrible in warm colors such as oranges, reds, bronze, etc, and look more alive in black, navy, purple, bluish-reds, pinks, and so on.

EDIT: I'm taking a quiz about the dressing your truth thing, let's see what happens!

EDIT 2: I am Type 2, Melancholy, Mercy, Dark Winter. I seem to be all over the place. Oh well!
    she took my heart
    i think she took my soul

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

*looks at type 1 and 2 outfits*

Damnnnn, those could not possibly be further from my look.

ISFP
    4w5 1w2 7w6 sx/so
    Likes magpie liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    infj None

ClOthHes FAshIon!!!!

SLUMBER PARTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 so/sx

I am so clueless, I wear whatever people wear, and bought some good clothes very cheap. Just to make sure of no creepy eyes round the corner lol. Currently wearing summer blue short and a white top that got no sleeves, but everyone wear similar anyways
    MBTI: ~ INFJ / INTP (My mate pointed out something about INTP and INFJ.)
    Another test
    Likes Babybop, Punderstorm liked this post

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    9w8

Interestingly enough, I am an INFJ---Melancholy/Phlegmatic-- Type 4\2 and my coloring is winter, but its clear rather than cool.

I stumbled across Carol Tuttle's Dress Your Truth a while back and realized I was 4/2. I find the concept interesting and @Eric B, I'm glad you shared this. I have long believed that such correlations exist, even if not 100% of the time, at least a significant portion of it.

My best colors we black, white and true red. I always get complimented when I wear those three..
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14
    Likes Eric B, Punderstorm liked this post

Socionics
    NF None

I don't feel like my personal taste of fashion reflects my type... Just a lot of black, leather jackets, band t-shirts, converse shoes and skinny jeans, sometimes mini skirt with interesting tights when I feel sexy

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Idk if mine reflects my type. I've been told I'm an INTJ for taking intuitive leaps but when others get to know my occasional laziness and ability to use tactics more than strategies I end up being typed INTP. But according to intp they never care about style or don't have any sense of one and just wear whatever. Like it doesn't click.

But I am very stylish. I express my style through my art. I tend to wear gloves, buttoned up and casual shirts, with hooded over it, sometimes a scarf, and casual jeans with boots. Dark colors usually. Lots of black. So I end up being mistakened for a "Rocker". I end up standing out from others for this reason and I don't mind it since it's just my eclectic nature.

But it could easily be my 5w4? I love fashion.. even though I'm physically a guy. Which seems fairly rare. Though I've been mistakened for a female when my hair was long.

Idk anyone who dresses quite like me hardly.

I consider myself gender fluid. if that counts.
    Likes IndigoViolet11, Punderstorm liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

Not sure "intuitive leaps" is necessarily Ni over Ne. I guess because Ne is based on the "object", and Ni's coming from the subject makes it appear to come out of nowhere, that's why it seems lieke a "leap". There's also no "never" in type, though, INTP's generally aren't going to be much into fashion.
    But both "strategies" and "tactics" are "skills sets" Keirsey associated with the temperaments. "Strategic" is NT, while "tactical" is SP. SO if you're more into tactics than strategies, and you are very stylish, then perhaps you're ISTP, which will be like INTP in being Ti dom. and like INTJ in having a primary Ni (though tertiary)? That's also a Melancholy type on the surface (IST-Chart the Course).
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

"PERSONALITY MATRIX" on Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/Personality...6272699654735/
    Likes Ene, Punderstorm liked this post