User Tag List

First 456

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Eric B View Post
    Good grief. I actually like the ISFJ blouse, but wouldn't be caught dead in the rest, not even the "INTJ shoes". I avoid shoes without backs/straps. Too easy to walk out of them, though black of course is good. The ESFJ turtleneck is not bad, but absolutely NOT in that color. Ugh.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2

INFPs WEAR BLUE JEANS!?!? WHY DIDN'T ANYONE WARN ME SOONER!!??

(also, metallic heels are another way for ENTPs to push boundaries? Those are some pretty boring boundaries. Here is what they should have written:

"ENTPs are easily distracted and love shiny things. If an ENTP wears these metallic heels, they will be so entranced by their shiny shiny shoes that they will be slightly less annoying to everyone around them. ")
    "Beware Those Who Are ALWAYS READING BOOKS" - Bukowski
    Likes Smilephantomhive liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

My personal style is pretty important to me. I may not be the most unique or daring, but everything I wear must feel like ME.

Guides like this are rather useless to me because I dont want or necessarily need help when it comes to clothes or style.

People have told me that I could be a personal stylist, which was a compliment. I am not super polished nor super trendy nor extremely avant garde, but neither am I very classic or safe, and I suppose that is what people respond to. There is something about being an enneagram 4 that makes people respond to everything you wear like it is special - it is the WAY we wear it.

As for color, I wear everything, although I dislike earthy shades the most. Being fair with an olive tone, everything but olive green looks pretty good on me.

I couldnt find the quiz on the site, which annoyed me, so I cant comment on my type there
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe
    Likes Galena, cascadeco liked this post

I know this is old but I'm commenting on it anyway. Maybe we should re-do the chart? That way it's accurate and something everyone likes. Improve the correlation and stuff. I know for me I related because I tested Melancholy and ISTJ, but the two tests are different. They're not the same. They don't correlate unless you make them (by analysis and gathering data). So I think this chart should be redone. What do you think?

MBTI
    ISIS
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLI Si

I don't know what bright winter is, but the winter part seems generally right.

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Lol i even blogged about a bold printed jumpsuit i wore. Clothing wise I prefer natural comfortable fibres... cottons and some cotton viscose blends... i'm pretty fussy about the fabrics especially in summer... winter i don't mind some of the fabrics so much. Colour wise I like to be creative but generally go for either subtle or subtle bold mixture. I can go all out if I am carnival-ing/tribal-ing it. I am also firmly in the stripe camp (not a polka dot kinda girl-usually but sometimes have been)

Colours I especially like are greens blues and purples.... I also love fractal/diamond/digital prints

At the moment I have a particular work style... I have wedge trainers with well fitting stretch high waist jeans and a mixture of shirts... the shirts tend to be cotton with soft collars... I especially like 40's style short puff sleeve fitted blouses like this.....

"We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Metallic heels are just another way for ENTPs to try something new and test boundaries that excite them.
    Holy shit, metallic heels

Hell yeah
    J. Scott Crothers
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

Senior Member RedAmazoneFriendZone's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    HIGH Fi

Well well... Then ESFP should wear yellow shoes ?
    ALL THAT WE SEE OR SEEM TO BE IS BUT A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM

Dare observing your shadows (50 shades of darkness) for your own well-being Unfortunately we are all fucking contagious Smile and see what happens around you......

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None

I don't understand what DYT is.

I'm ENTJ and those mostly fit.

Autumn colors are my favorite but I tend to wear clothes with black as a base and red and oranges for accentuation. I have my own style which consider myself classy/formal without being tacky. I stand out enough that no one will forget me but not enough that everyone wishes they could.