First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Verona View Post
    If I had to choose I related a bit more to the Phlegm Sang one you posted but I don't walk away from my responsibilities. The second one didn't resonate with me as much because I do not work at a slow, steady pace ever.
    OK, so you're likely the first one. The "walks away from responsibilities to be with people" part is a pure Sanguine trait that they assume may still be present in the moderate ("Phegmatic") version of the Sanguine, but something like that will differ among different people. (It's not the main feature of the temperament variant). The other area of temperament (action/leadership, which is NF and not SP, which is the Sanguine in that area) is very loyal and will keep you from abandoning responsibilities.
    So if the other descriptions pretty much fits, then that's a likely good fit.

So with that moderate less "expressive" Sanguine variant, you could be on the "Sanguine" side (and thus a DYT 1), yet still be an introvert. You would "express as a Phlegmatic", and thus appear to be more reserved than a Sanguine, yet "respond as a Sanguine", which would give you more energy to not be as slow paced as a Phlegmatic.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

"PERSONALITY MATRIX" on Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/Personality...6272699654735/

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Eric B View Post
    I see you made your type ISTP, but now you do sound more like an N.
    So maybe it is, the AS. That often creates "literalistic black & white thinking" that might be mistaken for S preference (but otherwise, they would be the worst "sensotards"). Then perhaps being stylish just happens to be one of the "special interests" (which would be a nice special interest for an Aspie to have, since it may eliminate a common and most typical problem, in helping them fit in better).
    The most common types for Aspies are the INT's.
    If so. Then I am most unusually athletically skilled for an autistic INTP since I was often able to spacial analyze distance and positions and whatnot which is was resulted in me doing so good in those games. And reading people well.

It was largely do to autism I think that the motor skill and literalistic thinking was poor. My mother had the same exact thing. But the fact it's poor in many areas except for certain sport things (that I set my mind to) it suddenly changes for that specific activity. Contradictory. Which is frustrating because of the lack of clarity.

Despite how I don't bother with it much. Play games instead.

But both "strategies" and "tactics" are "skills sets" Keirsey associated with the temperaments. "Strategic" is NT, while "tactical" is SP.
    I never heard that. Can you explain this? I thought TJ was strategic while TP wasn't very strategic. Hm. From what I know TP's don't stick to their plans much like TJ' do.
    House: Slytherin
    DnD Allignment: True Neutral/Chaotic Neutral
    Tritype: 9w8, 4w3, 6w7 ?? The "referee", The "Aristocrat", The "Buddy" - cute names
    Instinct: Sx/So - Symbolism

Seeker, Researcher, My intrigue is with the nature of the world and the humans in it. As well as myself. I collect info, struggle, fascinate, pick apart, learn grow, evolve, skip from one to another. I hope to one day share this data in a purposeful way that positively influences people/the world.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    As far as I know, seasonal color analysis is based on your personal complexion/hair/eyes and thus has no relationship with type whatsoever.

But I think people should wear whatever colors they like and feel good in. Fuck the rules, blah blah.
    This color number system is ridiculous - makes unsupported correlations and is little more than the personal interpretation of the woman presenting it. The season-based color analysis at least goes along with a person's basic coloring and limits its predictions/prescriptions to what will look good on someone.
    Though the ground was burnt and everything turned into ashes, we will revive again. The sky is still blue, the crashing waves from long ago are unchanged. This is Earth, our planet. This dream is in the hearts of people; so long as they do not abandon it, it will not fade away. For the sake of tomorrow, keep a song in your heart. For the sake of our future, let us stop our crying and stand on our ground firmly.
    Likes senza tema liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Krim13 View Post
    If so. Then I am most unusually athletically skilled for an autistic INTP since I was often able to spacial analyze distance and positions and whatnot which is was resulted in me doing so good in those games. And reading people well.

It was largely do to autism I think that the motor skill and literalistic thinking was poor. My mother had the same exact thing. But the fact it's poor in many areas except for certain sport things (that I set my mind to) it suddenly changes for that specific activity. Contradictory. Which is frustrating because of the lack of clarity.

Despite how I don't bother with it much. Play games instead.
    I was thinking INTJ, rather than INTP. Some of what you said did sound more like an Ni perspective than Ne. I was also going to say, INTJ's and ISTP's are very similar on the surface, due to Ni/Se ("Realizing" awareness) and the Interaction Style.
    Se is inferior for an INTJ, but it's also "aspirational", and so dependign on your age and development, can come to the surface.

Or, if you are an ISTP, perhaps the intuitive sounding stuff is the "special interests" (don't know mush abous Aspie S's).
    I never heard that. Can you explain this? I thought TJ was strategic while TP wasn't very strategic. Hm. From what I know TP's don't stick to their plans much like TJ' do.
    I was using Keirsey's "skills sets" he discusses in his books. NT is "Strategic", SP is "Tactical", SJ is "Logistical" and NF is "Diplomatic" (like these are names you might hear associated with a nation; the first three being military commands).

So then, you have the more generic versions of the terms, and so TJ, because of the J, will be more about a strategy in decision-making, because the external object sets the course of action.
    INTJ's don't always fit the stereotypes of other TJ's, because the Ni is out front (rather than the Te for ETJ's, and also being N in general, where STJ is what fits those stereotypes the most). So you can be an INTJ and still not seem to stick to plans or be as "organized" (in the physical world) as other J's. They're primarily about ordering the abstract world.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

"PERSONALITY MATRIX" on Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/Personality...6272699654735/
    Likes Kanra13 liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2 so
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

I don't like any of the styles of the different types on Pinterest. I just look at the color palettes as they are much more reliable. And you also can't judge the colors based on what you like, but on what looks best on you.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

oooh... I look awful in warm colors and that's what it wants to put me in
    “The phrase 'Someone ought to do something' was not, by itself, a helpful one. People who used it never added the rider 'and that someone is me'.” - Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2 so
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    This color number system is ridiculous - makes unsupported correlations and is little more than the personal interpretation of the woman presenting it. The season-based color analysis at least goes along with a person's basic coloring and limits its predictions/prescriptions to what will look good on someone.
    You can't tell a Ne Dom that there isn't a correlation. There's always a correlation. [emoji12] In this case, I would encourage you to figure out energy profiling. Once I understood that, it made complete sense.
    Likes Eric B liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2 so
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    oooh... I look awful in warm colors and that's what it wants to put me in
    Which type are you?

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Madisonclark View Post
    Which type are you?
    estp... and very winter
    “The phrase 'Someone ought to do something' was not, by itself, a helpful one. People who used it never added the rider 'and that someone is me'.” - Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2 so
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    estp... and very winter
    Hm. Very interesting. All of the ESTPs that I know are very spring-y. Do you have any J tendencies..?