• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Multiple Personality Systems] Dress Your Type (For females)

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You can't tell a Ne Dom that there isn't a correlation. There's always a correlation. [emoji12] In this case, I would encourage you to figure out energy profiling. Once I understood that, it made complete sense.
Just because someone imagines a correlation does not mean one is actually there. The sets of characteristics mentioned in each group were not even internally consistent, much less linked by some real connection. If you find inspiration in this "system", have at it. Seems no worse than astrology, or alot of religious guidelines that people follow.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
This color number system is ridiculous - makes unsupported correlations and is little more than the personal interpretation of the woman presenting it. The season-based color analysis at least goes along with a person's basic coloring and limits its predictions/prescriptions to what will look good on someone.

Right. I know I don't look good in warm colors. Just because a system tells me I look good in orange, doesn't make it true. I look terrible in it and everyone agrees.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Last week, stumbled across on Pinterest this type-temperament correlation, and followed it to this blog: https://themadisonclarkblog.com/2016/03/02/spiritual-gifts-myers-briggs-and-color-analysis-related. Seeing how there was a partial correlation that matched the way I correlate the temperaments to type, via Keirsey and Interaction Styles, I commented, and the person pointed out that these numbers in the list (which I did not pay much attention to, not knowing what they were) corresponded to the four classic temperaments, and that thus the blends matched mine!

472a78bf65ec561714060565daf1674a.jpg

1 Sanguine (ESF/ENP, SP)
2 Phlegmatic (ISF/INP, NF)
3 Choleric (EST/ENJ, NT)
4 Melancholy (IST/INJ, SJ)

The numbers are in the common order: "Interaction Style/Keirsey", with the exception of ESTJ, ENTP, ESTP and INTJ (the Sanguine/Choleric and Melancholy Choleric blends), which are reversed for some reason.

The four numbers are "energy types", derived from this fashion site: https://my.liveyourtruth.com that are reflected in the way a woman tends to dress (this system seem to be for females), especially regarding the colors. There doesn't seem to be an explanation of the types, but there are outfit "stores" for them, plus some sort of discovery course for them, I believe.

Right away, there's an INFJ in the comments who identifies as 2/3 rather than 4/2 (2/3 should be INTP, and the person says "verified" INFJ), but of course, there are various reasons it won't always correlate. (Like maybe she's a Choleric in Affection, and that influenes it?)
But for those familiar with classic temperament, it is well known that some temperaments tend to lean toward certain colors, like the Melancholy liking plainer colors (including black and gray), while the Sanguine will like brighter colors, such as red. These we can see on the DYT site. It may show how types like the Melancholy/Sanguine blends (ISTP, ESFJ) might go back and forth between plain and showy.

The suggested palette does not suit me.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Or, this blog is what happens when NTPs suck at fashion :p

I dont know much about falchions but my intp friend has a katana
:coffee:

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
INFPs WEAR BLUE JEANS!?!? WHY DIDN'T ANYONE WARN ME SOONER!!??

(also, metallic heels are another way for ENTPs to push boundaries? Those are some pretty boring boundaries. Here is what they should have written:

"ENTPs are easily distracted and love shiny things. If an ENTP wears these metallic heels, they will be so entranced by their shiny shiny shoes that they will be slightly less annoying to everyone around them. ")

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My personal style is pretty important to me. I may not be the most unique or daring, but everything I wear must feel like ME.

Guides like this are rather useless to me because I dont want or necessarily need help when it comes to clothes or style.

People have told me that I could be a personal stylist, which was a compliment. I am not super polished nor super trendy nor extremely avant garde, but neither am I very classic or safe, and I suppose that is what people respond to. There is something about being an enneagram 4 that makes people respond to everything you wear like it is special - it is the WAY we wear it.

As for color, I wear everything, although I dislike earthy shades the most. Being fair with an olive tone, everything but olive green looks pretty good on me.

I couldnt find the quiz on the site, which annoyed me, so I cant comment on my type there :D

yoliyoli

I know this is old but I'm commenting on it anyway. Maybe we should re-do the chart? That way it's accurate and something everyone likes. Improve the correlation and stuff. I know for me I related because I tested Melancholy and ISTJ, but the two tests are different. They're not the same. They don't correlate unless you make them (by analysis and gathering data). So I think this chart should be redone. What do you think?

MBTI Type
ISIS
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't know what bright winter is, but the winter part seems generally right.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lol i even blogged about a bold printed jumpsuit i wore. Clothing wise I prefer natural comfortable fibres... cottons and some cotton viscose blends... i'm pretty fussy about the fabrics especially in summer... winter i don't mind some of the fabrics so much. Colour wise I like to be creative but generally go for either subtle or subtle bold mixture. I can go all out if I am carnival-ing/tribal-ing it. I am also firmly in the stripe camp (not a polka dot kinda girl-usually but sometimes have been)

Colours I especially like are greens blues and purples.... I also love fractal/diamond/digital prints

At the moment I have a particular work style... I have wedge trainers with well fitting stretch high waist jeans and a mixture of shirts... the shirts tend to be cotton with soft collars... I especially like 40's style short puff sleeve fitted blouses like this.....

il_fullxfull.177197528.jpg

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Metallic heels are just another way for ENTPs to try something new and test boundaries that excite them.
Holy shit, metallic heels

Hell yeah

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I don't understand what DYT is.

I'm ENTJ and those mostly fit.

Autumn colors are my favorite but I tend to wear clothes with black as a base and red and oranges for accentuation. I have my own style which consider myself classy/formal without being tacky. I stand out enough that no one will forget me but not enough that everyone wishes they could.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Good grief. I actually like the ISFJ blouse, but wouldn't be caught dead in the rest, not even the "INTJ shoes". I avoid shoes without backs/straps. Too easy to walk out of them, though black of course is good. The ESFJ turtleneck is not bad, but absolutely NOT in that color. Ugh.
Same. 100% this.