User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 64

  1. #11
    silentigata ano (profile) /DG/'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,640

    Default

    I have zero idea of what any of these color palettes mean.

    I wear a t-shirt or hoodie and jeans every single day. Very fashion. Much style.

  2. #12
    Senior Member Verona's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp
    Posts
    632

    Default

    I was really interested in color systems and fashion systems for awhile.

    I am an INFP, Sanguine/Phlegmatic, Type 1/4, True Winter

    It doesn't really match up on the chart for me
    Likes lunalum liked this post

  3. #13
    ⒺⓉⒷ Eric B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj
    Posts
    3,614

    Default

    1/4 does match Sanguine/Phlegmatic, which would seem to fit ENFP. Is it possible you could be on the E side? (It's also possible that if you're Supine, the higher "responsiveness" (like a Sanguine) would be picked up as "1", and the lower expressiveness (like a Melancholy) would make you "True Winter".
    Last edited by Eric B; 05-29-2016 at 11:36 AM.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

    Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

    "PERSONALITY MATRIX" on Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/Personality...6272699654735/
    Likes lunalum liked this post

  4. #14
    Senior Member Verona's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp
    Posts
    632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric B View Post
    1/4 does match Sanguine/Phlegmatic, which would seem to fit ENFP. Is it possible you could be on the E side?
    I have looked at ENFP before. I do feel more grounded and settled than most of the Ne-dom descriptions but I may be focusing too much on stereotypes. I think I related to Phlegmatic more when I was younger but now that I am older I feel more ambiverted and optimistic and relate more to Sanguine. The DYT system is also based a lot on your facial features and I have more of a "cute" look which is why I was told I was Type 1/4 or possibly 4/1. I don't really agree with personality being dictated by your physical looks. Most True Winter personality descriptions sound very ETJ and I don't relate to that at all.

  5. #15
    ⒺⓉⒷ Eric B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj
    Posts
    3,614

    Default

    I figured then that you might be ambiverted. If so, then do one of these describe you? ("Phlegmatic" indicates "ambiversion", and these variants lie between the extroverted Sanguine and the introverted Supine):

    Phlegmatic Sanguine in Inclusion
    The Phlegmatic Supine in Inclusion

    Of course, type doesn't have ambiversion; you have to be either E or I, and you as an ambivert could be either.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

    Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

    "PERSONALITY MATRIX" on Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/Personality...6272699654735/

  6. #16
    Jesting Philosopher Kanra13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni
    Posts
    2,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric B View Post
    Not sure "intuitive leaps" is necessarily Ni over Ne. I guess because Ne is based on the "object", and Ni's coming from the subject makes it appear to come out of nowhere, that's why it seems lieke a "leap". There's also no "never" in type, though, INTP's generally aren't going to be much into fashion.
    But both "strategies" and "tactics" are "skills sets" Keirsey associated with the temperaments. "Strategic" is NT, while "tactical" is SP. SO if you're more into tactics than strategies, and you are very stylish, then perhaps you're ISTP, which will be like INTP in being Ti dom. and like INTJ in having a primary Ni (though tertiary)? That's also a Melancholy type on the surface (IST-Chart the Course).
    Hmm..

    Eh.

    My hobbies are researching anything from..
    -the supernatural
    -conspiracies
    -spirituality
    -fiction theories (star wars lore, anime related stuff, game theories and predictions)
    -psychology (disorders, commonalities, rarities .. what makes people tick, how and why they think certain ways, ect.)

    I am more focused on the unknown (or fiction) rather than the already known and tangible that's in front of me. I am always curious about what 'could be' behind. I am passionate about such topics and sometimes make my own leaps in theories (tin foil hat) latching onto "what if". I would communicate with an ESTJ father whom had a hard time understanding me, and being on a totally different wavelength with the discussion. I notice patterns and mirrors between things a lot. Connecting dots. In order to come to a big picture. But I am not too detailed in the extent of my research so that I can move on to another part before I grow bored.

    Physically I am more so inactive. With occasion spurts of activity here and there if I am truly bored. When I am I have done botchy ball, horse shoe tossing, mini golf, lightning (shooting basketball hoops and getting most shots - to score higher than my friend). Some fighting games I have picked up and instantly dominated all my friends without having a clue how to play, when they were more familiar with the game than I. I have these moments where I seem a jack of all trades without any real experience. This all goes downhill when I play a shooter game and suck at reaction time. I am not mechanically oriented, I don't do that sort of thing except with Legos.

    Outside of this I have no special understanding or motor skills and don't pay attention to my surroundings much. I'll forget where exactly I am or how to get somewhere. I get lost in my head thinking about a million things, and I hate most physical labor. I hate yard work. I find it dull and get stubborn about it, only wanting to do what utilizes my talents.

    When I was young I didn't actually have a sense of style. . but one day it just clicked. Same with people reading .. I use to not be good at that whatsoever. Then one day it just clicked.

    I have aspergers however so this may play a part in the confusion. On the autism spectrum.

    But hey, I am trying it out to see how it feels.
    House: Slytherin
    DnD Allignment: True Neutral/Chaotic Neutral
    Tritype: 9w8, 4w3, 6w7 ?? The "referee", The "Aristocrat", The "Buddy" - cute names
    Instinct: Sx/So - Symbolism

    Seeker, Researcher, My intrigue is with the nature of the world and the humans in it. As well as myself. I collect info, struggle, fascinate, pick apart, learn grow, evolve, skip from one to another. I hope to one day share this data in a purposeful way that positively influences people/the world.

  7. #17
    Senior Member Verona's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp
    Posts
    632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric B View Post
    I figured then that you might be ambiverted. If so, then do one of these describe you? ("Phlegmatic" indicates "ambiversion", and these variants lie between the extroverted Sanguine and the introverted Supine):

    Phlegmatic Sanguine in Inclusion
    The Phlegmatic Supine in Inclusion

    Of course, type doesn't have ambiversion; you have to be either E or I, and you as an ambivert could be either.
    I might be more Phlegmatic than Sanguine. I took a few tests a long time ago and got Sanguine/Phlegm but it could be the other way around since I am generally more quiet and not super social.

  8. #18
    ⒺⓉⒷ Eric B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj
    Posts
    3,614

    Default

    But do you identify with those two I posted? (Those were links, to temperament profiles of these two variants that might fit better because they're inbetween).
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

    Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

    "PERSONALITY MATRIX" on Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/Personality...6272699654735/

  9. #19
    Senior Member Verona's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp
    Posts
    632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric B View Post
    But do you identify with those two I posted? (Those were links, to temperament profiles of these two variants that might fit better because they're inbetween).
    If I had to choose I related a bit more to the Phlegm Sang one you posted but I don't walk away from my responsibilities. The second one didn't resonate with me as much because I do not work at a slow, steady pace ever.

  10. #20
    ⒺⓉⒷ Eric B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj
    Posts
    3,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krim13 View Post
    Hmm..

    Eh.

    My hobbies are researching anything from..
    -the supernatural
    -conspiracies
    -spirituality
    -fiction theories (star wars lore, anime related stuff, game theories and predictions)
    -psychology (disorders, commonalities, rarities .. what makes people tick, how and why they think certain ways, ect.)

    I am more focused on the unknown (or fiction) rather than the already known and tangible that's in front of me. I am always curious about what 'could be' behind. I am passionate about such topics and sometimes make my own leaps in theories (tin foil hat) latching onto "what if". I would communicate with an ESTJ father whom had a hard time understanding me, and being on a totally different wavelength with the discussion. I notice patterns and mirrors between things a lot. Connecting dots. In order to come to a big picture. But I am not too detailed in the extent of my research so that I can move on to another part before I grow bored.

    Physically I am more so inactive. With occasion spurts of activity here and there if I am truly bored. When I am I have done botchy ball, horse shoe tossing, mini golf, lightning (shooting basketball hoops and getting most shots - to score higher than my friend). Some fighting games I have picked up and instantly dominated all my friends without having a clue how to play, when they were more familiar with the game than I. I have these moments where I seem a jack of all trades without any real experience. This all goes downhill when I play a shooter game and suck at reaction time. I am not mechanically oriented, I don't do that sort of thing except with Legos.

    Outside of this I have no special understanding or motor skills and don't pay attention to my surroundings much. I'll forget where exactly I am or how to get somewhere. I get lost in my head thinking about a million things, and I hate most physical labor. I hate yard work. I find it dull and get stubborn about it, only wanting to do what utilizes my talents.

    When I was young I didn't actually have a sense of style. . but one day it just clicked. Same with people reading .. I use to not be good at that whatsoever. Then one day it just clicked.

    I have aspergers however so this may play a part in the confusion. On the autism spectrum.

    But hey, I am trying it out to see how it feels.
    I see you made your type ISTP, but now you do sound more like an N.
    So maybe it is, the AS. That often creates "literalistic black & white thinking" that might be mistaken for S preference (but otherwise, they would be the worst "sensotards"). Then perhaps being stylish just happens to be one of the "special interests" (which would be a nice special interest for an Aspie to have, since it may eliminate a common and most typical problem, in helping them fit in better).
    The most common types for Aspies are the INT's.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

    Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

    "PERSONALITY MATRIX" on Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/Personality...6272699654735/

Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] You can trade in one 'letter' of your type, for the opposite...........
    By IZthe411 in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 181
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 06:04 AM
  2. Biggest challenge for your type
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 05:48 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO