• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Multiple Personality Systems] Dress Your Type (For females)

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If I had to choose I related a bit more to the Phlegm Sang one you posted but I don't walk away from my responsibilities. The second one didn't resonate with me as much because I do not work at a slow, steady pace ever.
OK, so you're likely the first one. The "walks away from responsibilities to be with people" part is a pure Sanguine trait that they assume may still be present in the moderate ("Phegmatic") version of the Sanguine, but something like that will differ among different people. (It's not the main feature of the temperament variant). The other area of temperament (action/leadership, which is NF and not SP, which is the Sanguine in that area) is very loyal and will keep you from abandoning responsibilities.
So if the other descriptions pretty much fits, then that's a likely good fit.

So with that moderate less "expressive" Sanguine variant, you could be on the "Sanguine" side (and thus a DYT 1), yet still be an introvert. You would "express as a Phlegmatic", and thus appear to be more reserved than a Sanguine, yet "respond as a Sanguine", which would give you more energy to not be as slow paced as a Phlegmatic.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I see you made your type ISTP, but now you do sound more like an N.
So maybe it is, the AS. That often creates "literalistic black & white thinking" that might be mistaken for S preference (but otherwise, they would be the worst "sensotards"). Then perhaps being stylish just happens to be one of the "special interests" (which would be a nice special interest for an Aspie to have, since it may eliminate a common and most typical problem, in helping them fit in better).
The most common types for Aspies are the INT's.

If so. Then I am most unusually athletically skilled for an autistic INTP since I was often able to spacial analyze distance and positions and whatnot which is was resulted in me doing so good in those games. And reading people well.

It was largely do to autism I think that the motor skill and literalistic thinking was poor. My mother had the same exact thing. But the fact it's poor in many areas except for certain sport things (that I set my mind to) it suddenly changes for that specific activity. Contradictory. Which is frustrating because of the lack of clarity.

Despite how I don't bother with it much. Play games instead.

But both "strategies" and "tactics" are "skills sets" Keirsey associated with the temperaments. "Strategic" is NT, while "tactical" is SP.

I never heard that. Can you explain this? I thought TJ was strategic while TP wasn't very strategic. Hm. From what I know TP's don't stick to their plans much like TJ' do.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
As far as I know, seasonal color analysis is based on your personal complexion/hair/eyes and thus has no relationship with type whatsoever.

But I think people should wear whatever colors they like and feel good in. Fuck the rules, blah blah. :rock:
This color number system is ridiculous - makes unsupported correlations and is little more than the personal interpretation of the woman presenting it. The season-based color analysis at least goes along with a person's basic coloring and limits its predictions/prescriptions to what will look good on someone.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If so. Then I am most unusually athletically skilled for an autistic INTP since I was often able to spacial analyze distance and positions and whatnot which is was resulted in me doing so good in those games. And reading people well.

It was largely do to autism I think that the motor skill and literalistic thinking was poor. My mother had the same exact thing. But the fact it's poor in many areas except for certain sport things (that I set my mind to) it suddenly changes for that specific activity. Contradictory. Which is frustrating because of the lack of clarity.

Despite how I don't bother with it much. Play games instead.
I was thinking INTJ, rather than INTP. Some of what you said did sound more like an Ni perspective than Ne. I was also going to say, INTJ's and ISTP's are very similar on the surface, due to Ni/Se ("Realizing" awareness) and the Interaction Style.
Se is inferior for an INTJ, but it's also "aspirational", and so dependign on your age and development, can come to the surface.

Or, if you are an ISTP, perhaps the intuitive sounding stuff is the "special interests" (don't know mush abous Aspie S's).
I never heard that. Can you explain this? I thought TJ was strategic while TP wasn't very strategic. Hm. From what I know TP's don't stick to their plans much like TJ' do.
I was using Keirsey's "skills sets" he discusses in his books. NT is "Strategic", SP is "Tactical", SJ is "Logistical" and NF is "Diplomatic" (like these are names you might hear associated with a nation; the first three being military commands).

So then, you have the more generic versions of the terms, and so TJ, because of the J, will be more about a strategy in decision-making, because the external object sets the course of action.
INTJ's don't always fit the stereotypes of other TJ's, because the Ni is out front (rather than the Te for ETJ's, and also being N in general, where STJ is what fits those stereotypes the most). So you can be an INTJ and still not seem to stick to plans or be as "organized" (in the physical world) as other J's. They're primarily about ordering the abstract world.

Madisonclark

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so
I don't like any of the styles of the different types on Pinterest. I just look at the color palettes as they are much more reliable. And you also can't judge the colors based on what you like, but on what looks best on you.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
oooh... I look awful in warm colors and that's what it wants to put me in :cry:

Madisonclark

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so
This color number system is ridiculous - makes unsupported correlations and is little more than the personal interpretation of the woman presenting it. The season-based color analysis at least goes along with a person's basic coloring and limits its predictions/prescriptions to what will look good on someone.

You can't tell a Ne Dom that there isn't a correlation. There's always a correlation. [emoji12] In this case, I would encourage you to figure out energy profiling. Once I understood that, it made complete sense.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hm. Very interesting. All of the ESTPs that I know are very spring-y. Do you have any J tendencies..?

no... about as far from being a J as possible :unsure:

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
It's called 'dress your type' so ... it would make sense that the ladies post some underwear pictures to help us visualize the right fit for them
:coffee:

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's called 'dress your type' so ... it would make sense that the ladies post some underwear pictures to help us visualize the right fit for them
:coffee:

cochino, papi. I dig it.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Your selfless quest for authenticity will be writ upon the elder scroll.

Well to be fair lingerie can modify how the dress looks on somebody. So that's a factor as well, but we gotto stick to forum regulation regarding nudity and keep it strictly to PMs. :coffee:

Silent

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
I dress appropriately for the occasion. Boring, but true.