MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Questioner.

Seems accurate.
    "Avoid getting too preoccupied thinking about what you’re going to do, to actually do it."
    — Rachel Wolchin

johari
    nohari

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Obliger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

You are what you love themightyfetus's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Socionics
    ESE Si

Questioner.

Questioners question all expectations, and will meet an expectation only if they believe it’s justified, so in effect, they meet only inner expectations.

Once Questioners believe that a particular habit is worthwhile, they’ll stick to it—but only if they’re satisfied about the habit’s soundness and usefulness. They resist anything arbitrary or ineffective; they accept direction only from people they respect.

Questioners may exhaust themselves (and other people) with their relentless questioning, and they sometimes find it hard to act without perfect information.
    I don't really agree. I would've thought Obliger, judging based on the descriptions in other people's responses.
    Yet I know, if I stepped aside
    Released the controls, you would open my eyes
    That somehow, all of this mess
    Is just my attempt to know the worth of my life

Mercury - Sleeping At Last

3w2 // 6w7 // 9w1

Default without perfect information

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    According to your answers, your dominant Tendency is
    Upholder.

Upholders respond readily to both outer and inner expectations: they meet deadlines and keep New Year’s resolutions without much struggle or supervision.

Upholders take great satisfaction from moving smoothly through their daily schedule and their to-do lists. They meet others’ expectations—and their expectations for themselves.

However, Upholders may feel uneasy when expectations aren’t clear, when they’re worried that they’re breaking the rules, or when they feel overwhelmed by expectations they seek to meet.

They enjoy habits, and form habits fairly easily.

NOTE: If the Upholder description doesn’t ring quite true to you, you may be an Obliger. Obligers often believe they’re Upholders, because both categories readily meet outer expectations. However, there’s a key difference. Upholders also meet inner expectations, while Obligers struggle to meet them. The key is: how easily do you meet an expectation to yourself? If that’s tough, you’re an Obliger.

According to your answers, your dominant Tendency is
    Questioner.

Questioners question all expectations, and will meet an expectation only if they believe it’s justified, so in effect, they meet only inner expectations.

Once Questioners believe that a particular habit is worthwhile, they’ll stick to it—but only if they’re satisfied about the habit’s soundness and usefulness. They resist anything arbitrary or ineffective; they accept direction only from people they respect.

Questioners may exhaust themselves (and other people) with their relentless questioning, and they sometimes find it hard to act without perfect information.

If you’re thinking, “Well, right now I question the validity of the Four Tendencies framework,” yep, you’re probably a Questioner!
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

MBTI
    INFP

Obliger.

For me, creating external accountability does not really help form habits. I just have to really want to form the habit in order to follow through.
    Likes Punderstorm liked this post

Default The Four Tendancies

Obliger: “I do what I have to do. I don’t want to let others down, but I may let myself down.”

Obligers may find it difficult to form a habit, because often we undertake habits for our own benefit, and Obligers do things more easily for others than for themselves.
    For Obligers, the Strategy of Accountability is the crucial strategy of habit formation
    • Consider yourself as a role model to children, employees, friends, and the like, to be an example of fulfilling commitments, showing respect for yourself, or modeling good behaviour

It's very true, at work or in my present and past work roles I have so were within my self an attitude a drive a learnt healthy had it formed that simply exist with out me thinking about it, it is a habit, I I consider my self as a role model or as an example by simply doing good work properly as expected via the criteria of the role I am preforming and I have in mind a standard of excellence that motivates me. I don't have to think about it it is an impression an understanding a reference point of knowing that provides me with a sense of security, but on the flip side I would tend towards the rebel especially if others Arn't pulling there wait or I feel some stress and am resentful because I associate the stress as being decades of an other or a group attitude.
    Likes Punderstorm liked this post

Enneagram
    4dw sx/so

Upholders: SJ
    Obligers: NF
    Questioners: NT
    Rebels: SP
    I am dripping in Finesse.
    Likes Zeego, Punderstorm liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx

I got Obliger

Obligers respond readily to outer expectations, but struggle to meet inner expectations. In other words, they work hard not to let other people down, but they often let themselves down.

Obligers may find it difficult to form a habit, because often we undertake habits for our own benefit, and Obligers do things more easily for others than for themselves.

For Obligers, the key to forming habits is to create external accountability.
    Sounds about right lol

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    So stereotypical but so true haha
    "Everyone wants it, few put in the work. Be different." - Britt Nicole
    Likes Forever, Punderstorm liked this post

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

But I got Rebel!
    Yama, Member of the Year 2017, The Most Liked Member, The Receiver of 10,000 Likes, First of His Name, The Unburnt, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, King of Meereen, Khal of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lord Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms, Breaker of Chains, and Father of Dragons.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ENFP

Incorrect.