• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

There are two types of people in the world...

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
There's only two types of people in the world
The ones that entertain, and the ones that observe
giphy.gif

britney-spears-bald.jpg

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's kind of sad the one crazy thing she does, people don't let it go.

Kelly777

MBTI Type
Infj
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hhmmm...I don't fit either group. I think everyone should be able to get along and I'm always excited to meet a new person to discover. Invariably, they do or say something and I say to myself, "Oh, okay. You're one of those people." Then I'm off looking for someone else to discover. I'm a cat that thinks it's a dog.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
I am a curious creature at heart and keen to meet new people, but I am under no illusions - there will always be someone who I just can't get along with.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm a catdog.

property-header-catdog-480x270.png

Everybody can always be in groups and mind their own business together. :holy:

:yay:

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
We should be sectioned off into groups based on our similarities. It's exactly what I like about typology: the idea that we're in different groups, and that no group is better or worse than any other. Since we're not in groups in the real world, we're all expected to sort of act alike. There are desirable traits (friendly, responsible, confident, hardworking, etc) and undesirable traits (lazy, easily stressed, insecure, inconsiderate, cold, etc). What society fails to realize is that we all have strengths and weaknesses, and we can each contribute to society in our own way.

Snickie

also not a cat
MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Definitely not a dog person. That statement kind of disgusts me, actually. I want people to be able to get along, but I also know that in this world it's simply impossible.

We need groups to consolidate our beliefs. I remember reading or hearing somewhere that groups can get up to 150 people before differing ideologies invariably tear them apart (if they weren't torn apart sooner). I also remember finding that interesting due to the rise of megachurches, churches with regular weekly attendance in the thousands.

On the other hand though, personal experience and politics have shown that growing too attached to our groups can lead to stagnation because nobody can agree on anything.

Personally I don't feel like I explicitly "belong" in most of the groups with which I affiliate myself. All but one of my good friends are from different "groups," which here is very anti-cat.

So while I definitely lean closer to "cat" on the spectrum, I can't confidently assign that label to myself. Sorry guys. :)

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
By this measure I'd be dog, probably. I don't interpret that statement quite so literally as some people on here do, though--sure we can't get along with jihadists, but we should try to get along with Muslims, and certainly shouldn't throw their people under a bus because we're scared of what the worse parts could do to us (and that's not necessarily a pro-immigration stance, by the way).

Good is the benefit of all, not just us. And I'm not totally convinced that "Each man to his own business" really benefits all.

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
By this measure I'd be dog, probably. I don't interpret that statement quite so literally as some people on here do, though--sure we can't get along with jihadists, but we should try to get along with Muslims, and certainly shouldn't throw their people under a bus because we're scared of what the worse parts could do to us (and that's not necessarily a pro-immigration stance, by the way).

Good is the benefit of all, not just us. And I'm not totally convinced that "Each man to his own business" really benefits all.

By this interpretation, only "dog people" deserve life in the first place.

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
By this interpretation, only "dog people" deserve life in the first place.

Nah, you can fail to support my agenda and still serve a decent purpose in it. And there are limitations on what I'd be willing to do to eliminate potential threats.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm a cat people.

I liked Alpine White as a 6th grader, but I want to be separated from Nestle people.

I also decided standing in line at the grocery store I want to be separated from meat people.

When I go camping I want to be separated from people who do stupid things like use flood lights and SUVs.

Could you also please separate me from people who learn better from theoretical scientific theory than The Vvitch, or Grimms fairytales?

The worst people don't know the difference between fact and political opinion. Can I have all Donald Trump voters, forcibly removed from me, and set in a pit, even while I enjoy Brenda K Starr hits from the 80s?

Because honey all people who like pop music or horror movies are not voting for Drumpf.

Arctic Hysteria

an abyss of Nothingness
MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Then I guess I'm a dat or a cog person.
Because I think we should try to see the best in each other, but keep most people from most groups at distance.

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Dog people should find better excuses for striking up conversations with strangers. Sometimes they even purposefully "accidentally" have their dog get right on you and annoy you just so they can apologize about their dog and then continue to try and talk to you.

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
I'm with the cat people. Thank god, or I'd had to change my nick to barkington :p

Cold

And I'm sad. Again.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I'm a cat person then.

IndigoViolet11

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
Cat person wanna be and wanting to chase down those assholes first. Some just never wanted to get along with other types that tried hard to accept them.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm one inside of the other.

And I like cats and smaller dogs, but not larger dogs as much. Shallow but true.