• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

which system describes you the best?

what system describes you the best?

• Total voters

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
I got this

59adc3577e9577ceb411bbbc9393b839.jpg

tchudak

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Socionics, closely followed by enneagram.

Straylight

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Big 5 by far. It's not even a comparison.

Big 5 uses traits not types, so it's like being asked "do you identify with having a height and does your skin have a tone and is your hair a certain length?" - Uhh, yeah. I do.

Versus MBTI/Enneagram/JFC/every other discrete type-based personality model, "is your hair black or white?" - Actually, it's brown. "Which would you say is closer to brown? Black or white?" - Uhh, black I guess.

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Socionics. Although it labels me as INFJ, delta quadra and I'm sure I'm ENFP but it still describes me the best, so the label doesn't matter so much in my eyes.

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Enneagram. 5 with both 4 and 6 wings defines with a high degree of accuracy. 548 tritype is also fairly well accurate.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think that ISTP describes me pretty well, so I'll go with MBTI.

I've had difficulty finding my enneagram type for years now and relate to most of them to some extent, but nothing seems to fit very well.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Enneagram before all else. I acknowledge the huge grain of salt required with it, but I think Astrology captures me pretty well too.

deathwarmedup

MBTI Type
IXTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Karen Horney's Withdrawn type (The Need for Freedom), followed by the Enneagram.

MBTI is close to useless for me.

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1w2 describes me really well. I see a lot of 3,5, and 7 energy from me as well. In Socionics, I’m pretty sure I am a LxE, leaning towards LIE.

Enneagram
9w1
Enneagram & Oldham are best, as they aren't as complicated and anal as the Jungian systems

Global 5 works well too.

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
MBTI is useful at describing the tools for how I perceive the world, but it isn't as encompassing as I think Enneagram is. Enneagram digs deeper into one's motivations and thus, worldview.

Last edited:

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Enneagram.

I dislike MBTI as it does not account for experience or circumstance.

Enneagram
9w1
I guarantee you if you place me in a room with people of my own type I will want to shoot myself. whatever my type is- I hate them, and they are not like me.

Ok I will get along with them but I ain't promising anything positive will come out of it.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
None...but Enneagram might be the least accurate, as I have absolutely no fit in the system.

IDK, they're all pretty fucking terrible and inaccurate with me.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Nothing's a perfect fit in MBTI. I'm just this weird INFP, ISFJ, ISFP hybrid. Socionics SEI fits me the best-I even have a round face and waddle like a duck. But yeah, I see SEI as sort of an ISFP and ISFJ hybrid, and I relate to their silliness, their quiet reflectiveness, and their taste for the finer things in life. Lower Ne still feels weird but I don't type ISFJ in MBTI so yeah, I guess it's fine. Enneagram definitely hits home, 9 and 4 are really relatable but SP 4 is probably the most relatable profile I've read. Withdrawn on it's own is really relatable, but 4s motivation really hits home as well as the SPs 4 need to be strong, their still waters run deep vibe and dauntless 4 is a good fit. The 4 temperaments, despite being a more simple system actually describe me really well. (Phleg-Mel). Phlegmatic's cynical humor, sluggishness and indecisiveness, and melancholics' idealism, broodiness, and yearning. Four temperaments was one of the first personality systems I learned about, which was 6 years ago. I remember how freakishly well it fit me, and it still does today.

Overall, I'd say socionics, followed by enneagram, fits me the best, even though alpha isn't a perfect fit(but I have heard that SEIs skew delta which fits). None of them are bad fits at all, save for my zodiac(I'm an Aries, I should be a Taurus or Pisces).