• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

H o w d o y o u c o n v e rt from MBTIonics to weird MOJO faces

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes. This thread has yet to be created. I know you all were, deep down inside, wanting to discuss the correlations between our beloved Jungian typology systems and the ever so mysterious Pod'lair system. And now this is happening.

SO WHAT'S YOUR MOJO BASED OFF YOUR MBTI/SOCIONICS TYPE? THAT IS THE REASON WHY YOU ARE PRESENT IN THIS THREAD.

~My own revelation~

Xai'vyy: ISFP
Xai'nyy: INFP
Nai'xyy: INFJ
Nai'zyy: INTJ
Zai'vyy: ISTP
Zai'nyy: INTP
Vai'xyy: ISFJ
Vai'zyy: ISTJ
Vyy'zai: ESTP
Vyy'xai: ESFP
Zyy'nai: ENTJ
Zyy'vai: ESTJ
Nyy'zai: ENTP
Nyy'xai: ENFP
Xyy'nai: ENFJ
Xyy'vai: ESFJ

also here's my theoretical appearance based off my new typing:
alienfacenaixyy.jpg

Nai’zyy //(#) view the world from a perspective (Nai (//)) founded on detached insights and conceptual envisioning, creating an introspective and speculative character. They strategize and implement logical decision-making (Zyy (#)), authoritatively directing the system dynamics around them to implement their vision. With maturity, they can resonate with moral conviction (Xai (@)) in order to apply their personal values to a plan for The System. With heroic effort, they are able to present their original theories in concrete form (Vyy (**)), showing the world at large a revolutionary way forward.

Last edited:

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
Reading over mine, I found this hilarious:
Nyy: Dancing Eyes, increases when Eyes Widen. Bobble Body Movements. Major Momentum.
I've been called a bobble head when I get excited. :D

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have returned to this thread only to state that I, as I predicted, possess "Cool Wizard Gesturing". :wizfreak:

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is... interesting. I just picked a face based on whichever one was most appealing to me immediately, and I picked the one which correlates with ENTP.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The site is funny, there's a lot of written about how the theory will improve everything in your life and it stands on solid rock proof material, but there's nothing about what the hell is it supposed to me? what's the theory about? Where's the point?

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Were we just supposed to pick the one that looked the coolest?

I chose Vyy'zai Mojo Configuration because it looked cool.

Vyy’zai **(=) drink in the tangible visceral experience in the environment with their five senses (Vyy (**)), creating an attentive and concrete character. They sift through sensory stimuli in real time (Zai (=)), marking the experiences that resonate with situational logic as important and relevant. With maturity, they can express their zest for life to human communities (Xyy :)+:)), giving external structure to their observations. With heroic effort, they are able to detach from their surroundings in order to synthesize the patterns of their experiences into a vision of greater meaning (Nai (//)).
I can see it, I guess?

But uh

:backout:

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
so I guess the only way to properly be typed is to actually tape a 10 minute video of yourself talking...
* Film yourself talking about something.

* You can use a camcorder, web cam, or digital camera in video mode, provided they result in a GOOD QUALITY video.

* Good Quality = good lighting, good resolution, speaking loudly and clearly, and close-up on your head and shoulders. Please send a CURRENT video, newly and specifically made for your Pod'Lair submission.

* 10 minutes is adequate but more video is ideal (this is a good compromise between sufficient video for Readers to read you while still being convenient).

* Upload your video to YouTube, either as public or unlisted, and send us the link to Pod_Lair@yahoo.com. Our team will review your media (due to high volume of requests, there may be delays) and email you with a read of your Mojo within 1-2 weeks.

Swivelinglight

Permabanned
so I guess the only way to properly be typed is to actually tape a 10 minute video of yourself talking...

Yes. A lot of people do not get the type that they think they would get. A lot of entps, for example, get Nai,Xyy. Actually if you look at their list of people who have been typed A LOT have been typed Nai,Xyy. They claim the over-representation is because MBTI attracts a certain kind of personality type, which so happens to be Nai,Xyy. Whether Nai,Xyy actually correlates to INFJ is kind of arguable. Pod'lair claims they're not the same, but it is the MBTI equivalent. Their typing system might be more accurate, because it is based on physical cues along with dialogue.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes. A lot of people do not get the type that they think they would get. A lot of entps, for example, get Nai,Xyy. Actually if you look at their list of people who have been typed A LOT have been typed Nai,Xyy. They claim the over-representation is because MBTI attracts a certain kind of personality type, which so happens to be Nai,Xyy. Whether Nai,Xyy actually correlates to INFJ is kind of arguable. Pod'lair claims they're not the same, but it is the MBTI equivalent. Their typing system might be more accurate, because it is based on physical cues along with dialogue.

Okay it may be so that INFJs are more attracted to Typology systems, but how does that explain Marshall Mathers being Nai'xyy!? That one just confuses me. Though I may just incorrectly trying to fit MBTI into a system I have little to no experience with so I can't really critique their reasoning yet lol.

Swivelinglight

Permabanned
Okay it may be so that INFJs are more attracted to Typology systems, but how does that explain Marshall Mathers being Nai'xyy!? That one just confuses me.

Yeah I don't know man lol. I mean I know what their answer is, but yeah....Their answer is that Nai'Xyy are masters of being chameleons and 'shape-shifting'. Basically they don't like being Nai'Xyy so they act like other types - essentially they're masters at observing, so they see traits they like and copy them. So in this case they'd probably say Mathers is shape-shifting and that's why he's really a Nai'Xyy.

Just to note, there's another physical cue based system I know of, and sometimes mess around in. It's called cognitive types - Home | Cognitive Types - There I was typed as entp with high Ti. They have different signals and things for the different functions, not unlike pod'lair. They're actually rival systems, so to speak (they dont like eachotha).

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah I don't know man lol. I mean I know what their answer is, but yeah....Their answer is that Nai'Xyy are masters of being chameleons and 'shape-shifting'. Basically they don't like being Nai'Xyy so they act like other types - essentially they're masters at observing, so they see traits they like and copy them. So in this case they'd probably say Mathers is shape-shifting and that's why he's really a Nai'Xyy.

Just to note, there's another physical cue based system I know of, and sometimes mess around in. It's called cognitive types - Home | Cognitive Types - There I was typed as entp with high Ti. They have different signals and things for the different functions, not unlike pod'lair. They're actually rival systems, so to speak (they dont like eachotha).

Hm... how does Pod'clair's physical factor in determining type compare with that of Socionics?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I want to look into this for fun but the mathematicalness thrown into the descriptions makes my brain shut down immediately.

If I don't want to make a video (and don't really wanna read every single description unless I have to), where should I start?

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't wanna pick up one of those.

I prefer those for ESFP :

images-1.pngimages-2.jpgimages-1.jpgimages-3.jpgimages.png

Kas

Fabula rasa
alienfacexainyy.jpg

No idea what it is about, but I want those "dancing eyes" that are mentioned.