• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Braverman Personality Assessment

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This test basically tells you what hormones you are deficient or abundant in, and how that affects your nature.

It's slightly long, and a bit tedious since its in the form of a pdf document but, it's here if you'd like to take it.

test which is stupid cause its in pdf format

Here's my result (I didn't actually write any of the answers down... just skimmed through each section lol).
1. Memory and Attention. Dopamine > GABA > Acetycholine > Serotonin.
2. Physical. Acetycholine > Dopamine > GABA > Serotonin.
3. Personality. Acetycholine > Dopamine > GABA > Serotonin.
4. Character. Acetycholine > Dopamine > Serotonin > GABA.
Overall. Acetycholine > Dopamine > GABA > Serotonin.

ACETYLCHOLINE NATURE

Serotonin Deficiency

I feel deficient in all of these honestly. o. O

á´…eparted

passages
Dopamine - 30 (deficient - 3)
Acetylcholine - 11 (deficient - 3)
GABA - 20 (deficient - 8)
Serotonin - 12 (deficient - 6)

Don't really have a "deficiency".

This test is hardly an accurate relfection on neurotransmitters and their effects, but nevertheless it's interesting. I think they just call it as they do to "validate" the idea since it appears to be grounded in biology.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
first section which i think is what you have a lot of i dunno :

dopamine nature-17
acetylone nature-24
gaba nature-20
serotonin nature-24

deficiencies 2nd part
dopamime=17
acetylon-16
gaba=30
serotonin=16

if you have pdf editor you can download it and use the editor to mark the answers and count them up, that's what i did.

Last edited:

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1st part
Dopamine 22
acetylcholine: 19
gaba 14
serotonin: 3

Deficiency
Dopamine 2
acetylcholine 1
Gaba 5
Serotonin 2

This does not seem accurate at all.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A survey can't tell you if you have a hormone deficiency. Having a hormone deficiency isn't a personality. :rolleyes:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
A survey can't tell you if you have a hormone deficiency. Having a hormone deficiency isn't a personality. :rolleyes:

no worries most people don't take it seriously, like i'm pretty sure i'm not whatever my last buzzfeed result is plus i'm sure those tests are rigged anyways

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
no worries most people don't take it seriously, like i'm pretty sure i'm not whatever my last buzzfeed result is plus i'm sure those tests are rigged anyways

That's true but if you feel like you have a hormone issue maybe you should see an endocrinologist? Production of too much serotonin is a potentially deadly condition. Low serotonin production can be caused by insulin resistance, insufficient blood flow in the brain, and chronic infections. But have fun acting like it's just a fun thing that influences your personality.

Ingrid in grids

My results:

Part 1:
Dopamine - 22
ACh - 41
GABA - 34
Serotonin - 14

Part 2:
Dopamine deficiency - 15
ACh deficiency - 11
GABA deficiency - 7
Serotonin deficiency - 12

This test is hardly an accurate relfection on neurotransmitters and their effects, but nevertheless it's interesting. I think they just call it as they do to "validate" the idea since it appears to be grounded in biology.

Yup, this ^