• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Dungeons and Dragons 5 by 5 alignment are you?

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
rebel moral!

i like this because i've always felt in between chaotic/neutral and good/neutral.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lawful neutral. I think.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I've heard of Good/Evil/Neutral and Lawful/Good/Chaotic, but can someone explain what the Social, Moral, Impure, and Rebel are? Maybe descriptions of the latter group that I don't know? There doesn't seem to be much information on it. I can assume that the ones I don't know are the "in-betweens."

From my previous knowledge, I'm anywhere in the Good section, with the exception of Lawful. ;)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I dunno. Social Moral, Neutral Moral, Social Neutral. Somewhere around in there.

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
D&D is 3 by 3. This is something else. What's the difference between rebel & chaotic? Or moral & good? I'll probably go with Neutral Good.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmm, somewhere between Lawful Good and Neutral Good, depending on my level of respect for government/higher authorities on any given day. :alttongue:

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
My character in my campaign is chaotic neutral.

I'm probably more chaotic moral.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Never heard of the 5 b 5 model before, I'm used to the 3 by 3.

So, based off this chart, and my knowledge of the characters of got/asoiaf, I'd say I'm either neutral good (that's what I last tested as on the 3 by 3 model as well), lawful moral, or lawful neutral.

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Rebel moral.
I usually get chaotic neutral, bt I can also be neutral good.
Therefore I choose the middle.

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Never heard of the 5 b 5 model before, I'm used to the 3 by 3.

So, based off this chart, and my knowledge of the characters of got/asoiaf, I'd say I'm either neutral good (that's what I last tested as on the 3 by 3 model as well), lawful moral, or lawful neutral.

Neutral Good, and Lawful Neutral...
How about Social Moral?

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
You are precisely right. Rebel good means you like a good rebellion but you don't really have a bias against order like a chaotic good would. Socials are the mindless lackeys that value rules courtesy, and social norms, but really don't have the competence for commitment to the law. Basically pretty much every rich snob falls under this category because they are tattletales and followers of the law but really have no commitment to it personally. I am rebel good :)
I've heard of Good/Evil/Neutral and Lawful/Good/Chaotic, but can someone explain what the Social, Moral, Impure, and Rebel are? Maybe descriptions of the latter group that I don't know? There doesn't seem to be much information on it. I can assume that the ones I don't know are the "in-betweens."

From my previous knowledge, I'm anywhere in the Good section, with the exception of Lawful. ;)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"Mindless lackeys"?
...lol.

-----

anyway, the 5x5 grid seems a little hackneyed, but typically I come out as Neutral Good on a regular 3x3 grid.

As far as RPG characters go, in my current Pathfinder character hopper I have:
LG
N
LN
NE
CN x 2
CG

It's kind of fun to get into the mindset of other types of people... that's what roleplaying is.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I'm skeptical towards authority, and I dream of overthrowing it (though I'm usually way too inhibited to actually do it). Most of the time, I'm just quietly rebellious. If I find a rule silly or personally inconvenient, I break them easily, so long as I don't hurt someone in the process. I value my nonconformity and independence deeply. I do my own thing. I'm not exactly Chaotic though, at least in my understanding of the alignment, because I'm not deliberately looking for ways to circumvent authority. Usually... ;)

On the Good/Evil axis, I would absolutely never call myself Evil. I've gotten Neutral before, but I truly care about the good of humanity as a whole, and I think I would go out of my way to help someone. I can't say I've constantly devoted my life to helping, but I take any chance I can to inspire others. I've always been a bit attracted to vigilante justice, because I don't believe the justice system is all that great at the moment.

I guess I'm calling myself either Rebel Moral or Rebel Good.