• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Dungeons and Dragons 5 by 5 alignment are you?

erg

MBTI Type
None
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have three: Neutral Good, Neutral Impure, and Chaotic Evil

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
5301522-promo_(joffrey)_saison_4_(1).jpg

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Assuming they're going by the associations that Good = Altruistic, Evil = Egocentric, Lawful = Systematic Ethics, and Chaotic = Whimsical Ethics then some of these are off.

Jon Snow: Chaotic Moral to Social Moral

Brienne: Lawful Neutral to Lawful Good. She is the closest thing ASOIAF has to a real life paladin.

Mance: By virtue of breaking his vows to the Night's Watch deserves a demotion to at least Social Neutral. Rebel Neutral seems better.

Hodor: True Neutral to Neutral Good. I realize the original classification was supposed to be a joke.

Margaery: Social Moral to Social Impure. The only altruistic reason she has for playing the game is to elevate her family's position in society which is only barely a step above basic selfishness.

Arya: Chaotic Good to Rebel Impure. Impure for similar but vengeance based reasons as Marg but unlike Marg, the people and methods she thought she could trust have failed her so she has to seek her personal brand of justice in a way that forces her to constantly change her moral outlook.

Ramsay: Chaotic Impure to Chaotic Evil. Was probably categorized differently so he and Joff could both appear on the chart but they are both sociopaths with no impulse control.

Jaqen: Neutral Impure to Lawful Neutral. He is a mercenary for the Many Faced God and does not have an identity beyond being a tool for said god's will.

Varys: Social Neutral to Neutral Moral "I did what I did for the good of the realm"

Baelish: Social Evil to Neutral/Rebel Evil "The good of the realm? A story we agree to tell each other over and over until we forget that it's a lie." He plays the game to his own benefit and part of why he plays it so well is that he holds nothing sacred. Except Cat. And Sansa.

erg

MBTI Type
None
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Forgot to add that I think Davos is a better Neutral Good exemplar than Samwell Turly.

2r6o304.jpg

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I usually identify as chaotic neutral on the regular chart, but rebel neutral/impure is probably more fitting.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
On the 3x3 I usually go between neutral good and lawful neutral (though I tend to test out chaotic good/neutral), but I suspect Lawful moral may be closer to what works

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Regular DND I usually go chaotic neutral or neutral evil with a philosophy of honey over vinegar. The use of Bronn on here is pretty spot on. On this one a Cat would say neutral impure is accurate as well.