• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Multiple Personality Systems] 17 Psychology-related Tests

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your temperament is sanguine. The sanguine temperament is fundamentally spontaneous and pleasure-seeking; sanguine people are sociable and charismatic. They tend to enjoy social gatherings, making new friends and tend to be boisterous. They are usually quite creative and often daydream. However, some alone time is crucial for those of this temperament. Sanguine can also mean sensitive, compassionate and thoughtful. Sanguine personalities generally struggle with following tasks all the way through, are chronically late, and tend to be forgetful and sometimes a little sarcastic. Often, when they pursue a new hobby, they lose interest as soon as it ceases to be engaging or fun. They are very much people persons. They are talkative and not shy. Sanguines generally have an almost shameless nature, certain that what they are doing is right. They have no lack of confidence.

Wow. Not.

Bknight

Lost in the Multiverse
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think the four temperaments test is bugged. I got sanguine too, but phlegmatic is a lot better of a fit for me.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I think the four temperaments test is bugged. I got sanguine too, but phlegmatic is a lot better of a fit for me.

Yeah the test is screwed up for sure. I got sanguine too and I ain't no sanguine.

For Woodworth inventory I got 46/115.

For artistic preferences I got slightly higher in classicism, but pretty even in everything except post-impressionism which was a zero.

I got CIS for holland code.

tchudak

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Music Psychomestrics:
Your score for Upbeat & Conventional was 114. Music from this cluster is found in the genres country, gospel, and bluegrass.
Your score for Soothing & Wistful was 112. Music from this cluster is found in the genres alternative, indie rock and roll, and folk.
Your score for Lyrical & Beating was 67. Music from this cluster is found in the genres rap and hip-hop.
Your score for Energetic & Rhythmic was 49. Music from this cluster is found in the genres EDM and techno.
Your score for Intense & Rebellious was 124. Music from this cluster is found in the genres rock-and-roll, punk, and metal.

Nerdy Personality Attributes Scale: 69 out of 70

APS:
Intolerance of Abstraction: 93
Preference of Photorealism: 80
Masculinity/Femininity: 11

Woodworth Psychoneurotic Inventory:
65/115

Nonverbal Immediacy Scale:

Holland Code (RIASEC) Test:
IRC

Dark Triad:
Narcissism - 2.3
Machiavellianism - 3.7
Psychopathy - 2.4

Survey of Dictionary-based Isms:
Tradition-oriented Religiousness - 1.0
Unmitigated Self-Interest - 1.7
Communal Rationalism - 2.9
Subjective Spirituality - 1.1
Egalitarianism - 3.8

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
mb

Your score on I-E was -0.5 (scores range from -2 to 2) which indicates that you are introverted (with medium confidence)

Your score on S-N was 1.125 (scores range from -2 to 2) which indicates that you are an intuitive (with high confidence)

Your score on F-T was -0.375 (scores range from -2 to 2) which indicates that you are a feeler (with low confidence)

Your score on J-P was 0.625 (scores range from -2 to 2) which indicates that you are a perceiver (with medium confidence)

When combined, that makes your personality type INFP.​

disc

Dominance 57.5%
Influence 55%
Steadiness 60%
Compliance 75%

Last edited:

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Results of the Musical Preferences Test

The musical preferences test measures fives scales. Scores are normalized so that the average score on each scale is 100 (like IQ scores).

Your score for Upbeat & Conventional was 90. Music from this cluster is found in the genres country, gospel, and bluegrass.
Your score for Soothing & Wistful was 122. Music from this cluster is found in the genres alternative, indie rock and roll, and folk.
Your score for Lyrical & Beating was 110. Music from this cluster is found in the genres rap and hip-hop.
Your score for Energetic & Rhythmic was 88. Music from this cluster is found in the genres EDM and techno.
Your score for Intense & Rebellious was 105. Music from this cluster is found in the genres rock-and-roll, punk, and metal.